Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Umm so many things right now.
Old charm gone .
Ishra lovestory standstill no magic .
Family drama bakwas .
Mihika sidelined no perfect end to her character .
Women shown weak why only marriage completes them Simi wants to work and stay single why family force her to marry subbu and he is confused person already .
Too many neg character and shaggun made a loser all the time but why ishita has to solve all the problems why not Raman .
Raman blaming ishita and throwing her out all the time and next day back ishita and her sugar coated sweetness no reality .
I feel best thing to do is end the show or come up with fresh tracks not like this adding more character and drama for trp sake turned in to kichdi .
We need story like before not this never ending drama .Edited by rockstar29 - 8 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It is an insult to women and now days even men. Bas! 
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1.) Ruhi's innocence is lost.
2.) Rational, Sharp, Problem solver RKB is lost. 
3.) Ishita has become Devi Maiyya who knows everything and controls everybody's actions and everybody her devotees.
4.) The wise and firm decision makers of their families - Appa and Bhallaji are lost.
5.) Madhvi and Toshiji's bickering is lost.
6.) Bala's wise advices to Ishita is lost.
7.) Shravan has totally become invisible.
8.) Realistic solutions to problems has become nonexistent.
9.) Ashok's sharpness is gone and is replaced by dumbness.
10) Masti among all the characters is lost.
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 8 years ago
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my main problem wid cvs is that they open up too many tracks together and thus nt give a proper ending to any of it , why can't they wrap up 2 tracks and then begin next 2???😕
JayashreeV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hate the idea's of getting certain twist and turns in the unwanted time and doing marriage in 2 days like express train going and passengers are delivered and parties with unwanted bad twists and MAIN thing LEADS are going to TRASH day by day and sorry i don't no how to put my FRUSTRATION out. WE fan's lost our unique show for TRP and i hate CV's...😡
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
1. Shagun
2. Lack of logic
3. Too much drama
4. Regressive messages 
5. The writer, director, editor, producer (basically everyone who's responsible for destroying the show)
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1) Couch
2) AT's acting..or lack thereof 
3) Shagun
4) Toshi's rona dona
5) Mockery of marriage 
6)Couch
7)Couch
8)Couch
Edited by -Atii- - 8 years ago
chapsi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umeirah02

Ok lets do one thing! Let's make a post on what we dislike about YHM because all of us know since the damned time slot change our YHM has been lost in the race of the wretched TRP's! I feel so dejected shayad iss post se humaare dil ka haal CV's tak pounch jaaye!! I still curse the day the time slot changed... I can't mouth my frustration!! Spill it out dear YHMians

Wow! Did you read my mind? I wanted to post something similar so that it would reach the CVs. Thanks a lot of posting this :).

I have been watching some of the old episodes of YHM.. It was an absolute GEM... Miss some of the nuances that existed in the older episodes!

Okay - here is my view:

1. I want the strong, confident RKB back. He is shown to be a little weak these days. I want him to solve problems and not just witness what Ishita does.
  2. I want more scenes that show the wonderful bonding between various characters (relations). It was really cute -
    - Ishita and Bala
    - Raman and Bala
    - Shravan and Raman
    - Ishita and Romi
    These small things always used to bring a smile on my face
  3. Good scenes for Vandu. She is talented, but we hardly get to see her.
  4. I want to Rinki and Mihir pair to remain intact and don't want any more confusions in their married life. Yes, I understand that Mihir and Mihika were a wonderful pair. Their romance was really so cute. I wanted them to be married too. However Rinky and Mihir are now married. In real life so many true lovers break up due to family pressure and they end up marrying someone else. Do they remain unhappy for the rest of their lives? No. Time is the BEST healer in everyone's lives. Just breaking Rinky and Mihir pair feels like we are making a joke of arranged marriages. Yes, a mistake has been done. It would have been better if Mihika and Mihir were together, but now breaking Rinky-Mihir pair would be an even bigger mistake.
  5. It feels like Ishita makes most of the decisions in the Bhalla family. I want Mr Bhalla to be shown as the head of the household. HE should be the backbone. Ishita is a wonderful person. She is genuine in her affection towards all her family members (her family includes the Bhallas). However glorifying one character makes the show unrealistic. If there are 5 siblings in the family all of them are important right? I really like how Mrs Bhalla always gives importance to all her children.
  6. Small cute fights/leg-pulling scenes of Raman and Ishita. Want more of Raman's one-liners against Ishita.
  7. I am not too happy with Subbu - Simmi relationship. Every person needs to be given a second chance and I agree that Subbu is a changed man now. However, bringing back Ishitha's ex into the Bhalla family seems weird. I am probably a little conservative, but that is my view.
  8. Shagun is now shown to be too EVIL. It is the same Shagun who was ready to take the blame on her for Adi's accident. There was some love left in her for her son. However, they just show her as a vamp these days. Can we make her character more realistic?
Edited by chapsi23 - 8 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Anything else you people want to add... please feel free to do so!
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I started watching recently and I found the bonding between Mihika and Shagun very sweet, and was unhappy it turned into hate.