Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Things you dislike about YHM

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok lets do one thing! Let's make a post on what we dislike about YHM because all of us know since the damned time slot change our YHM has been lost in the race of the wretched TRP's! I feel so dejected shayad iss post se humaare dil ka haal CV's tak pounch jaaye!! I still curse the day the time slot changed... I can't mouth my frustration!! Spill it out dear YHMians

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm..I hate YHM CVs only. Because I ignore most of the things in it except Divyanka and Karan. 
krish77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
time slot change and post time slot change tracks of yhm🤔
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Butchering of their Lead Characters... whom they themselves gave a different Characterization with realistic touch... which is missing now...
I dont recognize this Ishita , Raman...especially Ruhi... Though she speaks the truth sometimes but im missing the Innocence in that character which i fell in love with...

Im missing the Devar Bhabhi connect...
Bold and Clever Mihika..

Grey Character Shagun(Not a Vamp)..
Ashok... again a grey character... his Negativity had a good approach... but now its all dramatized...

They didn't give any realistic touch to the Tracks... Especially Shagun Marriage track... n Rest is History which all of us know the bloody Mani the shani track... I initially liked it very much... even i liked their Friendship... But then they ruined it...

I dont understand the reason behind Rinky's hustle bustle Marriage still... but Simmi marriage is already on the cards...

Im wondering if they are running to go for a leap... as soon as The big C happens between the leads...

This has turned into an Ekta serial... No more expectations left... just not able to change the channel as advised by taklu as I love my DT n KP... especially Ishra/DivAn... 
Nupur... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hate Minky...missing bubbly and bold Mihika...missing MiMi bond
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Everything has now become too dramatised. And like a typical Saas-Bahu serial. They initial started off as a different and unique show, and are now going towards the mainstream. 
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ishu...

Hate Minky...missing bubbly and bold Mihika...missing MiMi bond

True. Rinki was good as Raman's sister. Not as Mihir's wife. Mihir-Mihika forever.
-DivAn- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I have started disliking Yhm which used to be my Favourite Show soo much that I prefer watching SNS.
kiran_kartik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Butchering of the characters mainly Raman's character. Hate this characterisation of RKB who always commits mistakes and is shown helpless
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
time slot... humaara sabse bada dushman

our RKB, hud hud dabang se bheegi billi bana diya usko

jagat mata ishita...I thought kabhi aisa na ho ki yeh Raman ko hi daan kar se apne kids ke liye

our mihir mihika...minky are non digestible for me

and last grey characters shagun and ashok. actually they were interesting when they were together