Kumkum Bhagya

KumkumBhagya WU Tuesday 12th May

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:42am | IP Logged

kkb tuesday written update 

episode starts with suresh asking pragya what u are doing here and they are marrying but

why u r not going to stop this marriage  and the most important thing why u didn't tell me that they are marrying  

pragya says to suresh u come with me i will explain u  and she tell too rachna akash  u continue phere . suresh ask to pragya what u r doing  u know first he love her and than he  left her when she was pregnant how can u beleive him  again he playing with my sister life suresh says u and rachna can believe him but i can't believe  him 

pragya says to suresh why u r looking in there past look at there future  u don't want to see ur sister happy suresh says she can't live happy in that house  pragya says i am also  from middle class bt i am happy in  abhi house suresh says i know very well u don't make me fool i know how much u r happy in abhi house  

pragya  says  to suresh u jelous with ur sister happiness  bcoz u not succeed in ur love thats why u can't see that ur sister  live happy suresh gets angry and raise her hand to slap pragya but he stopped pragya says bulbul rejection make u like this u r not the same suresh which i know 

why u r behaving like her enemy and then suresh says i don't believe u r saying this i wish u understand why i am  saying this bcoz i worried for rachna  i don't want to suffer her again in life i am trying to save her from pain  

akash rachna finished there marriage and the come suresh which to see them together holding hands 

pragya says if u think what i say about is wrong than prove it forgive them and give ur blessing 

suresh i don't want to prove anything  and then he hug her sister and akash rachna crying suresh says u don't need to cry bcoz u have not done anything wrong 

pragya says sorry to suresh    she says i say everything intentionally pragya says i know u r a good hearted person  suresh says  u set rachna life everything is fine now he thanks her 

dais and dadi waiting for akash   mitali thinks akash will not come  and there will be no marriage 

taji inform to everyone akash call  and he tell that he is coming  dadi ask to pandit ji start the preparation

akash comes with rachna to marriage venue with holding each other hand  dadi turns and shocked to see them married 

akash mom ask to akash what is this is this a joke ? 

akash says mom its not a joke he says i really married rachna  everyone get shoked taiji slapped akash says  i am trying to correct my mistake  abhi comes downstair taiji is angry on akash  shouted on him  dadi says  let me talk to him dadi ask to akash  why u do this   u marry her and u don't think what we will tell to them u ruined eveythin  and cries 

taji says i will not accept her my daughter in law u throw her taji going to push rachna but akash protect her  akash says she will stay with me bcoz she is my wife now  taiji  so angry she says  u both leave  get out from my house pragya comes there and she says they will not leave this house everyone get shocked to see her  pragya says akash rachna didn't do anything wrong she says i tell them to marry everyone shocked to hear 

dais ask what u r saying pragya u marry them  pragya says i have no other choice bcoz in this house no on understand what is right what is wrong they are going destroy there life but no one  try to stop them   ok i understand rachna is not daughter of this house but akash is son of this house then u can't see his happiness he not happy u all are going to ruined there life she says now when they are going to correct there mistake there is no place in this house

dadi says i was never against rachna i ask her but she refuse to marry  pragya support rachna she says she is a child she don't understand what good or bad but u all are elder what ever she says bozo she is angry   try to understand her feeling  she is  pregnant  but no one is there  for her to suppert her when 1st time she listen heart beat of her child she don't have a husband her child father to tell them how she feels when fist time she  feel her child heart beat 

she says when a women become mother that was a gr8 happiness for her everyone take care of them but for rachna this happiness  become taunt of our society bcoz she was unmarried and pregnant u will not understand how it feels when unmarried women become pregnant she is alone fighting with world thats  

taiji says whatever u say i will not accept her pragya ask her why  akash is not ur blood u love akash than why can't love his child rachna cries  episode end here  

precap pragya tells to dadi  thats  ur blood turns into white daisi slaps pragya 

Edited by Ohmyjerryworld - 13 May 2015 at 3:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sobha229chunni1dent4uprefix3Princess3101saijahnavideejagijyoti06

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
sorry for delay tuesday update actually i was busy 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top