India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Dear fans of sadda haq

s.love Goldie
s.love
s.love

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
i don't know why but i am sorry to say that some of the fans of sadda haq just can't  be satisfied with any track .I am really sorry to say that if i am hurting anyone's sentiments.Yes we all want sandhir , even i also want sandhir to be together.But guys try to understand ...thse new entries are only bcoz to make sandhir's love more strong and interesting .But instead of that people start bashing all over again.I remember few months back during the engagement track ,people were keen to bring a new girl opposite randhir who will be very sweet and bubbly ,who can value relationships and all that stuff.In fact many people directly requested the cvs to bring a new girl for randhir which will make sanyu jealous.Then came ishika ,who was an out to out negative character  and the outcome was totally disappointing .Then they brought ragini who as of now is shown a positive character and a character which fans only wanted to bring after engagement track.
i remember when param just jokingly told a girl fan that there is a new girl coming in the show  ,then everyone in twitter and fb be like    ,i am so happy ,finally sanyu will realise her mistake and all that stuff.And when a girl entered with those character traits which fans wanted to see in sanyukta  then all the fbians tweetizens be like " i don't like her, she will be coming between sandhir and all that.Are for god sake just take deep breath and wait .But no ,it always necessary that they have to give their own great opinions .
Now coming to dhruv,during revenge track many people wanted a new male entry who will be sensible not an mcp ,value sanyukta's dreams ,support her and all .When someone like that entered then again fans are like ...he will create misunderstand between sandhir  and all.
areee just see what happens next then put your opinion but nahi bashing of actors have become a regular habit of people and because of this bashing the cvs have to change the whole track and then fans again start again we want that track  back ,we want that back and all.
For example ,cvs brought parth as a character who will be totally opposite of randhir ,calm and composed ,respect women, but due to excessive bashing   cvs did not had any choice but to make him as the second lead and change his character traits.Nowadays i don't find any difference between parth and randhir .But parth was actually brought contradictory to randhir's character .When there was sandhir romance  going ,people were pleading for tom and jerry fights and when sandhir fights were going then people again pleaded for sandhir romance .Now i just wanna say that can't fans be happy with any particular track .
I konw that i may be highly bashed from you guys for this post ,but come whatever may be i am a die hard SHq fan and  i will watch it  till the end no matter what happens .:)

Edited by s.love - 13 May 2015 at 4:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley_x4kasturiroy18Shee_xaanritikaagrawalshivika838a2zahid

s.love Goldie
s.love
s.love

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu_anya

blank kyu hai

abhi blank nahi hai ,see again woh galti seiho gaya tha ...abhi mei firse post banayi hu
Ilovesandhir Groupbie
Ilovesandhir
Ilovesandhir

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
I am with u dear and i also believe so
shivika838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivika838
shivika838

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I agree wid u dearTongue
Well said Clap
fans cant be satisfied wid anything!!
actually sumtimes cvs r wrong n sumtimes we overreact..so actually galti dono taraf se hai..!!

Btw humare forum mein sab bohot loyal hain ..we all love SH like mad no matter watBig smile
s.love Goldie
s.love
s.love

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivika838

I agree wid u dearTongue
Well said Clap
fans cant be satisfied wid anything!!
actually sumtimes cvs r wrong n sumtimes we overreact..so actually galti dono taraf se hai..!!

Btw humare forum mein sab bohot loyal hain ..we all love SH like mad no matter watBig smile

yeah ...i know that but if you see twitter and fb ,then fans are just too much over there
scarlet1210 IF-Stunnerz
scarlet1210
scarlet1210

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
i agree with uSmile

kd_rss Groupbie
kd_rss
kd_rss

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Har chee ka ek timing hota hai. This tym when Sandhir were goin well together and everything was as required from Sandhir Love Care Support Understanding Tom and Jerry fights etc. The you introduce these characters. Most important question what fetish do the cvs have with the time frame of two  months that they have change the relationship status  after that tym frame why not more why not less. What ever happens cvs need to titillate with Sandhir relationship after every two months. Friends for two months in a relationship for two two months an complicated for two months.  This is india and people pay to watch something on the television everyone has desires to watch something on their show and something that they don't want to watch. When people voice that they are criticised saying they lack patience and are bashing. 
Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I watch SHQ i love SanDhir.

i hope in july we will see SanDhir kiss

Go to top