Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RM14

Naina dear are you saying about these.😳

Oh my ! Embarrassed Thnx for these, Deepti di.πŸ˜ƒ
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you Deepti, DVD's charm, chemistry is unbeatable.
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome and thanks Vrishti and Ananya.😳Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago
Mione thumbnail
Originally posted by: RM14

Hi Monie,welcome here.πŸ˜ƒ For downloading episodes,there are websites like desi**fo***.net
and desitvrulez.net and
and dailymotion on which you can search and find out but there are other ways too,our forum members have uploaded episodes on their fb pages and they keep updating.
Check this.

There is an FB page created by Anish (Anish17,forum member) by name DVD world,you can check out and ask her post also:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4340023

And other FB page created by other member Samitha,(Silverfire) for that check out this post,or ask her.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4357315

They both have uploaded almost all episodes of Mb and updating also,if some left,hope it helps you.

Thanks for the help...Deepti, right! πŸ˜Š

The collage you made was awesome. ⭐️
How I wish we could have a Madhubala season 3. And something that still keeps my hopes high is the fact that in the very end they mention saat janam se bas 2 hi huye hai...aur paanch baaki hai 😳.  

@Anaya, thanks for the welcome. πŸ˜ƒ
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mione

Thanks for the help...Deepti, right!😊

The collage you made was awesome. ⭐️
How I wish we could have a Madhubala season 3. And something that still keeps my hopes high is the fact that in the very end they mention saat janam se bas 2 hi huye hai...aur paanch baaki hai 😳.

@Anaya, thanks for the welcome.πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome Mione,yes myself Deepti.πŸ˜ƒThanks a lot,glad you loved that collage,i made that and many more collages for 3rd Anniversary thread of Madhubala,which is on the home page of MB forum.😳Ofcourse Mbians wants season 3 and still hoping for it,DVD are the best.Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago
rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rishabh and madhu are so cute today...and RK in dhoti was looking like a cute bacha whom someone had wore a school uniform which he doesnot like...and he was full indirectly bajaoing that old lady i loved that.πŸ˜†...and rk hands on madhu bare waist with that tight grip...☺️...
Deepti dii if you have pics of the episode do  post...😊
Edited by rishbalafan9 - 8 years ago
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DVD MAGICAL AND HEAVENLY JODI
rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
today was the beautiful episode...😊
viviankidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One of the best episodes of mb that i have seen was today's,bindiya chamkegi chudi khankegi,madhu was looking so glamourous and rk as usual deadly hot,waiting eagerly for Monday's episode  
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishbalafan9

Rishabh and madhu are so cute today...and RK in dhoti was looking like a cute bacha whom someone had wore a school uniform which he doesnot like...and he was full indirectly bajaoing that old lady i loved that.πŸ˜†...and rk hands on madhu bare waist with that tight grip...☺️...

Deepti dii if you have pics of the episode do  post...😊

Ya lovely ,beautiful episode and loved dashing Rk and gorgeous naughty Madhubala,in full mood,πŸ˜‰Naina, i am posting the link of the related post of mine,so all pics are there dear.πŸ˜ƒ