Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Life without watching MB is very dull and boring, i am so addicted to this serial that i don't watch any other serial and since there is no Rishtey here i have stopped watching tv.
Mione thumbnail
Hi guys :) ...I am new to the Madhubala forum although I have been an IF member for ages. I watched the entire show within a month online some months ago and still cant have enough of our lovely jodi. 
Does anyone know how to download the episodes aired on Rishtey? I'd really like to know since I am not in India and don't have access to the show on TV.
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ananya2010

Life without watching MB is very dull and boring, i am so addicted to this serial that i don't watch any other serial and since there is no Rishtey here i have stopped watching tv.

Ananya aren't you watching it on Fb?did you checked the links i have given you.😊
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mione

Hi guys :) ...I am new to the Madhubala forum although I have been an IF member for ages. I watched the entire show within a month online some months ago and still cant have enough of our lovely jodi.

Does anyone know how to download the episodes aired on Rishtey? I'd really like to know since I am not in India and don't have access to the show on TV.

Hi Monie,welcome here.😃 For downloading episodes,there are websites like desi**fo***.net
and desitvrulez.net and
and dailymotion on which you can search and find out but there are other ways too,our forum members have uploaded episodes on their fb pages and they keep updating.
Check this.

There is an FB page created by Anish (Anish17,forum member) by name DVD world,you can check out and ask her post also:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4340023

And other FB page created by other member Samitha,(Silverfire) for that check out this post,or ask her.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4357315

They both have uploaded almost all episodes of Mb and updating also,if some left,hope it helps you.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Hi Mione, Welcome to the Dreamland of MB
ananya2010 thumbnail
Deepti, i got the link that you gave but i am not getting the episodes in chronological order, may be i coz i don't know much about computers.
RM14 thumbnail

Deepti, i got the link that you gave but i am not getting the episodes in chronological order, may be i coz i don't know much about computers.

Ananya,if you are watching Anish fb link than you have to click on title "videos"on the left side of fb page and there you can see all the list uploaded and most of them are in order as for example i have seen dec 2012 episodes and they are at one place,you have to scroll down and it'll ask you "show more"and you have to just click on it and epi will be open for you and you can ask Anish also or leave a msg there,if you need.I so wish that you could watch Mb.😳
RM14 thumbnail
Loved the confession scene,aww how cute and lovely,so adorable our Rishbala are.😳Loved their convo,at last Rk admited that he loves Madhu and Madhu too wanted to express her feelings to her Rishabh.❤️Rk was saying his true feelings,no matter how much he was pretending to take test of Madhu,he was in love with Madhu,❤️and he also want to tell her.😳
ananya2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RM14

Ananya,if you are watching Anish fb link than you have to click on title "videos"on the left side of fb page and there you can see all the list uploaded and most of them are in order as for example i have seen dec 2012 episodes and they are at one place,you have to scroll down and it'll ask you "show more"and you have to just click on it and epi will be open for you and you can ask Anish also or leave a msg there,if you need.I so wish that you could watch Mb.😳

Deepti, thank you so much for explaining, will definitely try.
RM14 thumbnail

Deepti, thank you so much for explaining, will definitely try.

Aww welcome Ananya,i will be so happy if you can watch it in anyway.🤗