MEIEJ Re-Run Episode Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
I have made two posts long back on KC,now with Mb rerun,the fav episodes came again so thought to share the links here.😳

Thank you very much for the pics deepti dii. ..what a gud start to the thread. ..😊
dii if possible can you post the pics after the sequence of kc when they reach home their funny talks. .kanjama ki at ma. ..rk is so mischievous here. ..aand in morning when madhu hair fall on rk. ..haye. .😊
Naina dear, here you go,"Kanjama ki aatma"  🤣and Madhu's expression are to watch out for, poor Madhu, thinking that Rk 'll talk about something else 😳but he was in other mood,😆and of course Rk's naughty expression were awesome 😉and then changing expression of both of them,turning all shy and so adorable.❤️aww, just loved that.😳

v
Next day morning, Madhu getting ready and they have a convo,both looked awesome there.⭐️
v

Thanks for the visual treat of pics dii. ..😊
coming week will be very romantic ..riishbala first kiss. ...oout of the world confession. ..😊
Originally posted by rishbalafan9

Thanks for the visual treat of pics dii. ..😊
coming week will be very romantic ..riishbala first kiss. ...oout of the world confession. ..😊
Welcome dear, glad you loved them,🤗ya looking forward for next week.😳
Loved the episode,how Madhu is so happy and exicted to make lunch for Rk.😳
Waiting for Love  confession of Rishbala.😳
What a convo,❤️Madhu and Rk were equally stubborn,😆that's what Rk also admit that if he's pagal than Madhu us se bhi badi pagal,😆aww loved their convo,Madhu's and Rk's feelings , ❤️and the background was truly awesome,superb episode.⭐️Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago
Happy for you all that you are watching MB and i am sad that i am unable to watch MB from 16th April onwards since there is no Rishtey channel coming here.  How i am missing my Rishbala / DVD.