•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone...
I thought I'll pen down a short OS, based on yesterday's scene, but my take...

I have written a few times in other series discussions. First time writing an OS for Kalash. Would really appreciate the fans of Kalash's feedback.

Your feedback / review will be greatly appreciated.

- Jazzy.
Not proof read. Please excuse my grammar.
Story of 2 Hearts

I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.

-          Julia Roberts (Hollywood actor)

The lady in blue was walking up and down her house entrance looking at the grandfather clock. Tick tock tick tock, the seconds ticked on but a pace which was quite annoying to the lady.

Why can't the hour just pass?' She felt the tension rising in herself. She had been checking the clock every 10 minutes in the past 2 hours; she needed him to come back soon...

Him? Who is he? The guy with whom her engagement had occurred. Who everyone at her house loved and whom she had no choice but to marry. She really felt tensed up. He had not uttered a single word since the engagement. It has been 48 hours since the fateful day but he kept silent.

She could hear the music, the sound of merriment. She walked to the living room; the whole family had gathered to watch the engagement video. Gosh, the decorations, flowers...it was full of colour, it was full of Ravi...

Ravi...J the lady, Devika's face lit up. Devika reminisced her meetings with Ravi, her fights, the times he had caught her to stop her from falling down, their arguments, their eye-locks and lastly the handshake that had sealed their friendship. Ravi had a heart of gold and a vision for his future that no one could shake. He wanted to succeed but not illegally. He was hard working but gosh, he attracted ladies like a bee. Every lady fall for his looks, his charm and his honey coated words. The engagement party clips brought back lots of memories, she saw herself smiling at the camera. Oh! That was the scene after Ravi had pinned her dupatta. She still remembered his hand on her shoulder. It was so gentle just like the breeze but left an impact far removing then the wind. It bought a smile to her face and she still could feel the imprint of his hand. His mesmerizing eyes caused lots of emotions in herself which she could not describe. It felt like thousands of butterflies were flying in her stomach.

Where is the man, she is engaged to? Why is he still not here yet?' Devika had received a message asking her to meet him at her house, she had rushed off from office as she was worried he might be upset if she was delayed. She had been waiting for the past 2 hours, he had not arrived.

Sakshi walked up to Devika, why are you looking nervous'? Are you waiting for jiju?

Yes, nodded Devika. Arre Di, if you are meeting jiju, then, please dress up, you look like a ragged doll with your hair untidy and your twisted dupatta. Please go and change', Sakshi advised.

Devika rushed into her room and looked herself. Sakshi was right. She really did not look like a bride to be. Her eyes had shadows, her skin looked pale and her hair...Good lord...it was all over her face. She knew he would not like it. He liked well-groomed ladies. She quickly changed into her yellow anarkali and called Sakshi.

Sakshi, I look terrible, can you show me how to use make-up, I need to look fresh' Devika made a puppy face to her sister.

Di...you are trying to impress jiju. Wow! That's new.', I'll make you glow like a princess', saying so Sakshi started with her task of making Devika look stunning for her jiju.

After 20 minutes, Devika could not believe the transformation. Devika looked stylish. Just like movie star Devika, Devika', she could hear her grandmother's voice. Damadji agaya (son-in-law, has arrived), jaldi ajja (come fast). Devika ran to the front of the house. He was surrounded by her family and he was answering everyone's questions with the patience of a saint.

Then, he turned. It was like the sun had broken thru the mist. Everything was clear and looked bright. There stood the guy she was engaged to, 6' 2" tall with slight wavy hair and a killer smile.

Ravi!' her friend, her fianc and her would be life partner...

(now, how Ravi got engaged to Devika, that's a different story)

I'm first to comment (does a happy mind dance)
It's just fabulous dear
Loved it truely
Amazing
And now how did she get engaged to Ravi is a cliffhanger
Waiting for you to post the next part
Do PM me if possible
And thanks a lot for writing such a beautiful piece of work
Lovely...Please pm me when you next update ...
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

I'm first to comment (does a happy mind dance)
It's just fabulous dear
Loved it truely
Amazing
And now how did she get engaged to Ravi is a cliffhanger
Waiting for you to post the next part
Do PM me if possible
And thanks a lot for writing such a beautiful piece of work

Thank you yar for being the 1st one to comment. You have been superb with your activities in the forum, I congratulate you on it.

I know we have few readers in the Kalash group, it's till a young team. Just wanted a variety in the postings, hence, my attempt.

Yes, the cliff hanger is how Ravi and Devika got engaged. I'll update soon. Let's hope we have more readers joining us. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by raaz19

Lovely...Please pm me when you next update ...

Thank you for commenting. 

Have sent you a buddy request. Will PM you once I update...😊
Awesome Superb
Please Pm me when you update it or write new creations
Thanks for Ravika OS