India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Kaya OS - Ethics

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Miss Kashyap.. Get out.. Kabir said moving away from her... anger evident in his tone... Ananya let out sigh of relief... she can argue with 100 people on her POV, but she would fumble for words in front of Kabir, that too when his face is just a millimeter away from her...

Ananya had refused to let out any information about Mahi and this made Kabir pissed off on her. They had already shown promos relate to this news and now Ananya is playing a new game..

Out Miss Kashyap... Mujhe pata hai news kaise banana hai... with you or without you.. Kabir roared in anger...

He called Lakshman as soon as Ananya left his cabin... Lakshman, kya kabar hai.. maine tumhe Ananya ka piche karne ko bola tha na... Kya hua... He asked as soon as he heard Lakshman receive his call...

Kabir sir, Mahi Ananya ke ghar per hai... abhi ek Doctor aake gaya... Maine saara video banali hai.. Ananya ka uss warehouse pahunchne se Mahi ko ghar le jaane tak.. Ghar ke andar ka kabar milna mushkil hai... Lakshman replied..

Teek hai... Tum mujhe wo videos bejo.. aage me deklunga.. Kabir said and dropped the call... It was almost 8.00 PM... He had to check the videos and edit them as required... He had less time to do all this...

He looked out from his cabin and saw Ananya was sitting with Ronnie and Richa... He felt a strong pain in his heart when he saw dull face of Ananya... He couldn't help but agree that he couldn't spoil image or a person who is already abused... He knew what to show in his channel and how...

He called Ronnie and asked him to edit the video he received to ensure Ananya's face is blurred and also not much things around are revealed... Ronnie was surprised but he did as said by Kabir...

When Kalid asked Kabir about the show, Kabir said he will show what was promised...

Ananya was still in office when the news started... she did not feel like leaving office...

As show progressed, she was shocked to see the video which had blurred the faces of all people and the way Kabir presented the whole thing without letting viewers know who is the person in video, yet was strong enough to pass the message about celebrities and drug addiction...

Kabir heard a knock at his cabin door and he instantly knew who it was...

Come in Miss Kashyap... He said without turning back...

Ananya was guilty for not trusting her instinct about Kabir... She knew Kabir can never stoop low for news... yet she had refused to share any information about Mahi...

I came to say sorry sir... Ananya said in low voice... but I know even you understand my POV... when I saw her in that situation, I feel what I did was right decision. I couldn't let this society and media abuse her more in the name of sympathy... she continued...

Kabir felt proud about her... even though she was sorry for not keeping her promise to him, she was not sorry for her decision... This attitude of her amazed him always...

I understand Miss Kashyap... He said in tough tone as he started taking steps towards her... Ananya stood their fumbling with her fingers as she saw him approach her...

I know how to treat a lady... I know how much important it is to deal with news related to these kind of issues... Few news can be shown indirectly... when the issue is sensitive... but hiding news is not right... He said looking straight in her eyes...

Ananya was not able to grasp what Kabir was talking... She could only see those eyes looking at her as if piercing to her soul... his lips precariously close...

Miss Kashyap... Kabir called her loud seeing her not responding... He knew very well the effect he had on her... But he needed time to come out of the past even before thinking of letting anyone else in his life...

If you are done you may leave now... He said turning back...

Sorry no romantic Kaya in this... this is based on yesterday's precap... Hope you like it..

Edited by sowmyap03 - 13 May 2015 at 2:50am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...Darkchocolateamit1944sanswonsdeepthihebbarpavithramanikritrajRashisahu2400Sokool27eshitamisraTehzeeb89loveasadjayati.patel1renjinivarmadvmcjIshita131snehac2OmkaraDeewaniiluvrainaartiabjeyavishu10Luv-IKNMPcastlebonesmanishapatroIamIbekrazykajucherrynicolemGouri_Joshiaman93daisydee425dhaakshucutemishtieternalashaj&b84rituka7adi_guptaashpatjazmeenKaShforever06ssss97EternalStars.jayasree.rao-Prinky-fictpd786Zannat.sampa79Impossible.Girlchitlonershobha21Maha149milinda.shreyzLive-lifeNithiya95Aazeen02sirimiribhanu_rekhagshreya11mehra_BlackPearl_

...FRF... Goldie
...FRF...
...FRF...

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged

It was very nice...hope something like this happens in the show...Wink

Edited by ...FRF... - 13 May 2015 at 2:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyap03

krazykaju Senior Member
krazykaju
krazykaju

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged
wow 2 os in a day. amazing.
it was really beautiful. i hope kabir will understand ananya in show also.
keep writing .
plz pm me if possible

sowmyap03

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazykaju

wow 2 os in a day. amazing.
it was really beautiful. i hope kabir will understand ananya in show also.
keep writing .
plz pm me if possible

posted one more... LOLLOL
Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Lovely OS Smile, Please write moreWink

sowmyap03

milinda.shreyz IF-Rockerz
milinda.shreyz
milinda.shreyz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
wow ! sowmya ! u r on a roll today haan ?this one is also very good !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyap03Zannat.

pd786 IF-Dazzler
pd786
pd786

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged
superb 
i want something like this to happen in the show seriously
please someone i don't want problems between KaYa
loved your os
had same thoughts actually