McLeodganj D4: A sight for tired eyes... 12.5.2015

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Jannat is terrified with the avalanche of emotion just holding Aahil's hand evoked. She pulls away in haste and he remained asleep... She is thoroughly overwhelmed at the feelings this stranger evokes in her. 

"Ore piya..."

That scene where she stands in between the two men in limbo... poetic. She will have a decision to make... But she doesn't have all the information..

I have a feeling, this is a foreshadowing of things to come... Sanam will be very much conflicted about her dejavu and soulful connection about Aahil. But her sense of propriety will prevail, and she will break away from Aahil. But not for long... Because questions will arise in Sanam's mind, questions Shaad has no answer to...

She kneels by Shaad, takes his hand, so disappointed that she didn't get the same electricity she had just experienced with the stranger.

"The wind is weaving devious schemes... Ore piya..."

What's wrong with me? Shaad is my husband... Why do I feel so much more connection to a complete stranger than him?? Ya Allah, please help me make sense of all this...

Aahil wakes up later with Sanam's name on his lips, a disorientation as though he knew he had just been with Sanam awhile ago.

"Aaya kahan se... Yeh hosla re... Ore piya..."

(From where has this hope arose from?)

That fleeting anxiety and panic when she was nowhere to be seen was a nice touch. Quickly, he realizes it was probably a dream, and spots Shaad in the room with him...

"Sorry, I felt as though my wife was right here with me..."

"Sorry, it was MY wife Jannat, who stayed by your bedside all night... She watched over you..."

Aahil is contrite and wants to thank her for her trouble... But finds she has gone to the mandir... Mandir? Aahil asks curiously with a smile... 

Shaad explains God is everywhere, does it matter where one prays? My Jannat is like that... Aahil smiles in reminiscence... as though all this is so familiar.

"Where's your wife Janab?"

I lost her... and I've been searching ever since... My soul is with her..."

The two men bond on their way to the Buddha temple, talking about their beloved. Each is empathic about the other's pain and loss. Aahil apparently has told Shaad the whole story about Sanam, and how his whole aim right now is to find her again...

And Shaad tells him of his loss, and how all he has left is Jannat. He offers to find Sanam when he goes back to Pakistan... But Aahil didn't have his wallet on him, to give him a photo...

<Beautiful bonding between the two men.. I like the way they spent time to make the two men bond and relate to each other. Makes this track all the more emotionally heart wrenching...>

At the mandir, Shaad couldn't see Jannat immediately. he wants to wait for her outside. Aahil asks him to go to the mandir, but he declines...

If it were my Sanam, she'd be in the mandir only... 

He walks in , again swamped by dejavu... Feeling as though Sanam is "aas paas hai" somewhere... He touches all the places she has passed, feeling it get stronger, and reaches the main temple.

Not realizing she was right next to him, he prays for her to come back to him...

Precap: 

He sees her... 

Such simple words to describe the gamut of emotions portrayed by KV... His eyes welling with tears, overjoyous, exhaustion, missing Sanam so much and the sight of her is too much for words...

What can I say KV... you are awesome...

In Bhopal... Sanam2 gets an eviction notice... and no money...  And her mother comes to her with a gift... shoes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhikideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post sage.The episode was really very nice eagerly waiting for today's pi
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for your post
it's always beautiful as always ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. episode was really good, but the precap, Aahil made me almost cry. All the emotions that he portray , I think in today episode, KV will nail it, for sure and I can't wait to see this. The spoiler was clear now, where we can see aahil watching Sanam, while she was just looking at Shaad. Soon, the face to face will occur, the upcoming track was really exciting. 
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post dear!!! ๐Ÿ‘

Precap...KV just made me cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ...

Waiting eagerly for today's episode...to get floored by KV's acting...๐Ÿ˜ณ
asya_sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Post๐Ÿ‘.
Precap๐Ÿ˜ญ...
Aahil๐Ÿ’”
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Sage ๐Ÿ‘ Cant wait for today's episode but that precap ๐Ÿฅบ It already made me cry! KV expressed so much in just a few seconds! Brilliant โญ๏ธ Yes KV, your truly awesome! Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely ausual ๐Ÿ˜Š

Crystal's gif made me miss Allison. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
JShukla thumbnail

Sagey awesome post.

Looking at this pic I wanted to push on the bed beside Aahil... sab yaad ajayega.. apne aap๐Ÿ˜†
I have nothing intelligent to say. I am so enjoying myself๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by JShukla - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: surbhikideewani

Beautiful post sage.The episode was really very nice eagerly waiting for today's pi

Thank you dearie !! 

It was a gorgeously shot episode. Everyone,  especially Surbhi were looking gorgeous! 
I must dmit I feel a little nervous over the upcoming episode...
Originally posted by: radadolcevida

Thanks for your post

it's always beautiful as always ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. episode was really good, but the precap, Aahil made me almost cry. All the emotions that he portray , I think in today episode, KV will nail it, for sure and I can't wait to see this. The spoiler was clear now, where we can see aahil watching Sanam, while she was just looking at Shaad. Soon, the face to face will occur, the upcoming track was really exciting. 

Thanks dear.. 

Firstly that song "Ore Piya" is still haunting me, it's on repeat on the play list now๐Ÿ˜†..

Such a beautiful soulful song... 

We are all going to cry with KV today my friend...๐Ÿ˜ญ
brace yourselves 

i know there'll be the threat of Sanam leaving Aahil... but two good things happened in this episode. .

1. Sanam is hyperacutely aware of her memories of Aahil... that can't be a coincidence. 

2. Shaad has learned the story of Sanam and Aahil. When he finds out Sanam looks just like Jannat...
i hope there'll be a huge guilt trip for him for stealing a man's soulmate especially when she Also has dejavu about him. ..