India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Aashiqui chapter 4

9luck Goldie
9luck
9luck

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:24am | IP Logged

hi . i hadn't been on this forum for a while as i had my boards and now i am back and wanted to post the next chapter of my ff Aashiqui but i realized that my topic had been closed . i didn't know what to do about that or even why it has been closed but i still want to continue my story and am therefore starting a new topic.  this is chapter 4 . i m posting the link of my ff which has now been closed, those who want to read may read the first three chapters there.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4036101

i ll be sending pm's to those who had commented. those who do not want the pm's anymore kindly let me know and those who wish to receive pm's in the future please comment and i ll let you know the next time i update my story.

i hope you enjoy the chapter and kindly ignore the mistakes. also the part in italicsis randhir's flashback and the part in bold are his thoughts in the present.

"Bhaiya its hurting I don't feel well"

"I know ranveer , I know . Why don't you try to sleep for a while . I am right here ok."

"Bhaiya I am feeling really hungry ."

"hungry " i said as pain coursed through me  seeing my brother in the condition he was in yet being unable to do anything. The circumstances we found ourselves in were beyond my control , if they had been in my control I would have never let Ranveer be in the condition he was in now. If only I could turn back time then I would have never left him and then maybe just maybe my brother wouldn't have been raped .

People hadn't been very generous to me today and as the sun set I realized I had got only 20 rupees after standing at the signal and begging almost the entire day with the heat scorching down on me .

Yet 20 rupees was enough for a plain dosa that this man sold across the road in a small cart. I could buy one and feed Ranveer , atleast he wouldn't have to go to sleep with an empty stomach and I was very well used to the hunger pangs I felt  . I had gone without food for 2  days straight what was one more night. I couldn't take the physical and mental trauma that my brother had faced away from him , the least that I could do was see that he atleast went to sleep with a full belly.

"ranveer i am just going to run across the street and get you a plain dosa . just 2 minutes ok."

I was about to stand up and leave when I looked at ranveer and found him with his eyes closed and still as a statue.

"Ranveer " I shook him gently so as to not disturb him if he was sleeping but he didn't respond .

"Ranveer" I added a little more force as I shook his limp body . Dread was threatening to take over me but I pushed it away. I refused to believe the worst. My brother was just sleeping . soundly. Given his condition it was only natural .He had been violated physically and mentally . A young boy of 10 . he wasn't even aware as to what had happened to him . he just kept on repeating that he had been screaming and they hurt him , even took turns to hurt him . it hurt and he was bleeding even but those boys kept on hurting him. With no medical assissatance having been provided to him , it was improbable that he would heal in a weeks time . yes that was it , he had given into weakness and tiredness and was just sleeping very soundly.

That however didn't stop the tears from making their way down my face. I rubbed at my face furiously with my dirt gritted hands and shook my brothers body with as much force as I could muster.

"Ranveer , common get up . I know you are tired but you have to eat something right . Ranveer "

The panic in my voice couldn't be missed but I couldn't help it. Ranveer couldn't be dead . he was all that I had left . the only semblance of peace that I found in this life that we had been leading  for these past months. He was what was making me hold on to my sanity . After having lost both my parents in the span of a month , he was all that he was helping me keep sane . For his sake , it was only for him that despite the direst of situations we were in I hadn't given up . I fought only for him , only to see that he went to bed without an empty stomach . I had been living for him , only him. He couldn't leave me behind . he couldn't succumb to his wounds and leave me to face life alone. My parents already had I couldn't handle the death of another one of my loved ones.

"Ranveer . get up . please . ranveer."

I was screaming as the tears continued down my sunken cheeks. I continued to shake the body of my brother but it was of no use , for my brother was already dead.

"RANVEER"

I woke up with a jolt . my heart was beating rapidly and  tears had pooled up in my eyes  .I tried to compose myself by taking deep breathes to dampen my rapidly beating heart but it didn't help much. It still continued to thud against my ribcage at an abnormal rate. I was sweating profusely I realized despite the air conditioner being on. I put my hand on my forehead. It was wet and a little warm too. I dragged my hand through my hair and wasn't surprised to find it wet with sweat. i held on to the bed frame and tried to get up from my bed . I needed a shower . a cold one.  cold enough to wash away all of my sweat along with the remnants of my dream. However I was unable to stand up . my legs were shaking , hard enough to prevent me  from standing on my own feet , stably so that I could walk to the washroom. ultimately unable to gather enough strength to stand up , I finally gave in to my body and sat down at the end of my bed with my hands in my face . there was a dull thudding noise ringing in my ears and my head felt heavy , like it usually did when I was ill or having a headache , but right at this moment I knew it was neither of the two cases. It was that dream I just had . About my brother.

I wasn't born into a privileged household. That is not to say we went without meals or had no access to education, we were what people would say a lower middle class family, maybe slightly lower than that too but happy. We . Me , ranveer ,mom and dad. I didn't know exactly what was my dads profession but I know he had a business , some trading business because of which he often stayed out of town . so it used to be just me ranveer and mom for the most part . my mom was a housewife , she wasn't much educated either but she along with a few ladies of our apartment used to cook meals for the children living in pg's near by. It didn't fetch a lot but something was better than nothing. And then there was Ranveer , my younger brother. There wasn't much of an age difference between us  he was just about 2 years younger than me but I had always felt what a parent feels towards their child. Responsibility. He had been more of my child than my brother. I doted on him , pampered him , scolded him even when it was needed as a parent would their child. He was never just my brother he was always  more of my son what with dad not being around for months at a  stretch . whereas  mom though she was a good mother , she was somehow never very affectionate towards us. She always maintained a certain distance from us . she used to spend most of her time either cooking or with the other ladies of our apartment. But I was too young to mind such things . I had ranveer and I had school. I had  always been very passionate about studies. Me and ranveer had both been enrolled into the nearby government school . I would sometimes look at the private school buses and I would be intrigued by the students sitting in the bus. They all used to be impeccably dressed in their crisp ironed uniforms and I m sure they all belonged to well to do families. Though I was happy with the life I was leading for the most part sometimes I couldn't help but want more from it. Better education for starter's. I am sure those  schools had better facilities, faculty even as compared to my school. The crowd too must be consisting of disciplined children as opposed to most of my classmates. I had a few friends but I mostly preferred to keep my distance from some of the boys in my class. They were nothing but bad news. As far as girls were concerned well there weren't any . the girls school was in the morning and once there school got over then it used to be our time to go to school so I usually used to be back by 6 in the evening . hence I never got to interact much with members of the opposite sex and I never even prioritized it. Some of the boys from of y class used to stand near a juice stall at the entrance of the market and used to tease and whistle at the the girls passing by . however I never joined them . it didn't seem appropriate to me . I had better things to do in life. First and foremost make something of myself. I didn't have opportunities like the children from those private schools did but I could work hard and make the best use of whatever I had to reach their standard of living one day. I wanted to be rich one day more for ranveer than myself. My brother deserved a better life than what we were leading right now and I was determined to provide for all his needs someday .

But then  one day . Everything changed.

let me know if you guys enjoyed this chap. do like and comment.

thank you

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SWA1992mika17twniHabitat_wandersnewmoon18scarlet1210howardscarlett

Habitat_wanders IF-Rockerz
Habitat_wanders
Habitat_wanders

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
hey welcome to the forum..muje bhi pm karna..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

9luck

scarlet1210 IF-Stunnerz
scarlet1210
scarlet1210

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged
hii
nice update
do pm meSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

9luck

9luck Goldie