What will happen when.......

misssweet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys... I was just sitting idoly so this thought clicked me. There I thought to share it wid u all

Sooo...

What will happen when lakshmi will get to know that the guys to whom she always scolds that is raj samosewala is none other than samar sareen. The same person about whom she is dreaming since childhood. Her hero. And also what will be here reaction after learning that the same guy is madly in love wid her.

So plzzz plzzz plzz comment and let me know about ur view, don't just read this post plz comment. We have to make this forum active.

Plzzz share ur views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
If she finds out right now that the person she trusted to be her friend is none other than samar sareen then she will have all sorts of emotions running through her. First of all, she may feel betrayed that the person she trusted to be her friend betrayed her by lying to her by hiding his true identity. She may feel he broke her trust. She may even feel happy that the person she dreamed of all her life is in front of her and is in love with her and her dream came true. 

I think its kind of hard to say which emotion she would feel. But she will definitely be shocked for sure. She is in love with Samar but Laxmi has imagined how he would be in her own way so if Samar dosent fit that mold by his actions, then her reaction may not be as lovely as we all want it to be.
Prtzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although she loves Samar, she would be annoyed at first.. Because she will feel that Samar was making fun of her struggle and he could have easily helped her to get into Navrang...

But then she'll remember all the hardwork Raj did for her
shruti113 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she will get angry at first.. Coz samar lied with her. And later on our samar will make everything fine. ;)
N yea dear we have to make this forum Active..
Shruti here wats ur name??
misssweet thumbnail
Well guys I was thinking the same thing.

Thanks for ur replys and views.

By the way my name is nandita
shnaya115 thumbnail
😕 this is not gonna be that simple
misssweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: shnaya115

😕 this is not gonna be that simple

Yaa ur right. They r having more twits and turns waiting for us. Samar and lakshmi won't be together till they show some high voltage drama...
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Gosh.. If I were in Laxmi's place.. I would of been SO HAPPY dancing animated GIF

difftexted thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Gosh.. If I were in Laxmi's place.. I would of beenSO HAPPYdancing animated GIF

Hehe me too 😆
difftexted thumbnail
I think she wud not react normally I mean she wud b angry Wid him n dis wud b seen wen dey will b shooting together 🤓
Don't know wat really gonna happen