Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

A little disappointed...... (Page 4)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

no yar im Nt lashing out at u. Dis point abt nandu showing maturity nw is am trying to talk abt. Right nw shez broken for being naive. U nd i clearly agree on dis bt u differ in saying she shud b acting mature too nd nt bring up the breakup thing nd im saying is she needs time even if she says sumthng on breakup lines itz basically coz of her inability to b same person as she  was b4. And itz just 24hrs since dat happened . So acc to me shez nt  out of her character.  her characterisation ia vwry much intact. Having saud i had probs with nandu's  characterisation during fusion track  where she was crying nw nd den. I felt cvs failed in shown her proper state of mind as to y she was cryn nw nd den

No I wont say she should act maturely but handle it is what I meant. As in she needs her space now. To heal, to learn to trust but dont just walk out on people who love you. I felt maybe they could have shown her to be wanting some space, cried her heart out. Maybe the break up line put me off Confused

BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parthian223

true..when manik supported her the most,even to be frank manik gave her justice by bringing aryaman...so its too much..everything will be clear from today's epi,nandini won't be so dumb to breakup with manik...and yaa rapists are rapists na,lower than animal..so disgusting...and yaa comparing a kdnap,some touch shouldn't be compared to rape at all..that makes no sense but a disgrace for the real victims

Yes I agree. I just hope Nandini doesn't agree to it else another 50-60 episodes to get them together again LOL But on a serious note, she needs time to heal but breaking up with Manik wont give her that. Rape is far bigger crime than molestation though both are disgusting but what a rape victim goes through is something only they know n its sad that they are scarred to an extent where they will never truly move on from that Ouch Even if they put on a brave front, it will haunt them. If people are really comparing this reaction to a rape victim then yes it is indeed a disgrace to the real victims. 
parthian223 Groupbie
parthian223
parthian223

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FieryHeart

true..when manik supported her the most,even to be frank manik gave her justice by bringing aryaman...so its too much..everything will be clear from today's epi,nandini won't be so dumb to breakup with manik...and yaa rapists are rapists na,lower than animal..so disgusting...and yaa comparing a kdnap,some touch shouldn't be compared to rape at all..that makes no sense but a disgrace for the real victims

Yes I agree. I just hope Nandini doesn't agree to it else another 50-60 episodes to get them together again LOL But on a serious note, she needs time to heal but breaking up with Manik wont give her that. Rape is far bigger crime than molestation though both are disgusting but what a rape victim goes through is something only they know n its sad that they are scarred to an extent where they will never truly move on from that Ouch Even if they put on a brave front, it will haunt them. If people are really comparing this reaction to a rape victim then yes it is indeed a disgrace to the real victims. 
true.if it happens,bye bye ky2 forever..it won't happen i hope and i don't have to live without seeing my manan and manik also...yaa rapists should be punished more and more hardly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondHorizon

BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MKrayZee

I just want to clarify about the whole "lets be friends" thing because the rest has been addressed in a separate post by Flame.Of.Rose.

Nandini gave a justification of why she wanted them to be friends in the tickling episode itself. She said, they are extreme. Either fighting or too close. This was in relation to the closeness and what almost happened on NYE. Remember that Nandini had just gotten back with Manik on that night, after so much struggle. How much did she really know him? How much did she really know him and trust him to take the ultimate step of physical intimacy? Because she wanted them to know each other better, and because they had already gone through so much before even really being together as a couple, she wanted to take her time. To enjoy each moment. THAT is why she wanted to be friends. If you ever watched Gossip Girl, when Nate and Serena finally got together, Dan and Blair told them to take it slow. Because only then would the relationship last. Only then, would it have meaning. 

Arrey nahi baba! I do not mean that they should have gotten intimate physically. It was in the spur of the moment that Manik got too close but Nandini reacted sensibly and put a stop to it. Of course for a girl like her its a big step and its not something one should treat casually too. Of course they should get to know each other. But before all of this she had already confessed to her romantic feelings by kissing him on Musicana eve. They could have taken it slow even by dating each other na? Who says if you are dating a person you should get physically intimate with them? Infact the whole phase of dating is to get to know each other. Besides your girlfriend should also be ur friend na? Not just a lover? Getting into a relationship is definitely not some sort of license to indulge in physical relations. She made her point clear when she stopped him and she could have told him to take it slow rather than say lets start with being friends LOL Manik surely loved her enough to respect her decision and even if she had tried to make a move in the heat of a moment he would have stopped himself knowing in her senses she won't feel comfortable about doing it.
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged

true.if it happens,bye bye ky2 forever..it won't happen i hope and i don't have to live without seeing my manan and manik also...yaa rapists should be punished more and more hardly

I just hope that doesn't happen but if it does what can I do? LOL It will join the long list of countless shows I quit midway out of disappointment. 

About rapists they are worse than murderers and if u ask me, they should get the worst punishment Dead Will serve them right if they are castrated and stoned to death! Sorry for the harsh words but I still feel angered that the Delhi gang rape victim never got justice fully Ouch I cant even begin to imagine the agony she must have gone through Cry
parthian223 Groupbie
parthian223
parthian223

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged

I just hope that doesn't happen but if it does what can I do? LOL It will join the long list of countless shows I quit midway out of disappointment. 

About rapists they are worse than murderers and if u ask me, they should get the worst punishment Dead Will serve them right if they are castrated and stoned to death! Sorry for the harsh words but I still feel angered that the Delhi gang rape victim never got justice fully Ouch I cant even begin to imagine the agony she must have gone through Cry
delhi rape case of a medical student in bus,i can't digest it now also...it's the difference between a show and real life...that girl's boyfriend couldn't save her but got beaten  ...yup they should be sentenced to death...about ky2,yaa i have left many shows also midway for the dumb storyline,ky2ke sath aisa nahi hona chaie,as i tolerated many breakups for the sake of cuty mananAngry
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged

delhi rape case of a medical student in bus,i can't digest it now also...it's the difference between a show and real life...that girl's boyfriend couldn't save her but got beaten  ...yup they should be sentenced to death...about ky2,yaa i have left many shows also midway for the dumb storyline,ky2ke sath aisa nahi hona chaie,as i tolerated many breakups for the sake of cuty mananAngry

That was so inhumane even for a rapist for what they did to her Dead Worst part is the minor (by just 4 months) who did the worse damage got away. This is how bloody fu**ed up our law system is Dead 

About the show I love MaNan but I love a story more I guess LOL Will give it sometime n if it continues this way I am done Silly
parthian223 Groupbie
parthian223
parthian223

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged

That was so inhumane even for a rapist for what they did to her Dead Worst part is the minor (by just 4 months) who did the worse damage got away. This is how bloody fu**ed up our law system is Dead 

About the show I love MaNan but I love a story more I guess LOL Will give it sometime n if it continues this way I am done Silly
same pinch...but i love manan also,i am not sure if parth didn't acted in it,i would have been watched the show or not.it's true that now i love the show and manan and  and nandini,fab5,navya,the story also a lot,but i started to watch the show because of manik..Tonguemy friendz told that a very cute actor came in ky2,so see it..thats how i started to watch ky2.but now i love this show so muchhh...and ok lets not talk about the rape case now,its so sad.reality are very painful,criminals gets power like this only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondHorizon

Go to top