Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

A little disappointed...... - Page 4

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: parthian223

delhi rape case of a medical student in bus,i can't digest it now also...it's the difference between a show and real life...that girl's boyfriend couldn't save her but got beaten  ...yup they should be sentenced to death...about ky2,yaa i have left many shows also midway for the dumb storyline,ky2ke sath aisa nahi hona chaie,as i tolerated many breakups for the sake of cuty manan😑

That was so inhumane even for a rapist for what they did to her πŸ€’ Worst part is the minor (by just 4 months) who did the worse damage got away. This is how bloody fu**ed up our law system is πŸ€’ 

About the show I love MaNan but I love a story more I guess πŸ˜† Will give it sometime n if it continues this way I am done πŸ€ͺ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parthian223 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FieryHeart

That was so inhumane even for a rapist for what they did to her πŸ€’ Worst part is the minor (by just 4 months) who did the worse damage got away. This is how bloody fu**ed up our law system is πŸ€’ 

About the show I love MaNan but I love a story more I guess πŸ˜† Will give it sometime n if it continues this way I am done πŸ€ͺ

same pinch...but i love manan also,i am not sure if parth didn't acted in it,i would have been watched the show or not.it's true that now i love the show and manan and  and nandini,fab5,navya,the story also a lot,but i started to watch the show because of manik..πŸ˜›my friendz told that a very cute actor came in ky2,so see it..thats how i started to watch ky2.but now i love this show so muchhh...and ok lets not talk about the rape case now,its so sad.reality are very painful,criminals gets power like this only
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: parthian223

same pinch...but i love manan also,i am not sure if parth didn't acted in it,i would have been watched the show or not.it's true that now i love the show and manan and  and nandini,fab5,navya,the story also a lot,but i started to watch the show because of manik..πŸ˜›my friendz told that a very cute actor came in ky2,so see it..thats how i started to watch ky2.but now i love this show so muchhh...and ok lets not talk about the rape case now,its so sad.reality are very painful,criminals gets power like this only

Well I started watching it 2 months ago to be honest and after my friends who were watching this show regularly had given up coz of their endless break up n patch ups. I caught up with initial episodes so quick but after that I couldn watch πŸ˜† So here n there I saw some bits and then caught up with on air episodes πŸ˜† I liked all the actors n I loved the characterisation and thats y I got hooked to it. I won't deny I like Parth but just as an actor. I don't have a crush on him 🀣 I am well past that age where I fell for TV actors πŸ˜† Lately I dont have time to do much. So watch just one show after coming back from ofc and write an SS I started recently on MaNan in my spare time and another one on Wattpad. But today I sorta have a free day in ofc, so made this post to vent out my frustration πŸ˜†
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

There is always a but like u said and thanks for making this post dushtu 😊

I definitely agree she needs time. Heck I dont care if she decides to spend some lone time to get over it. I dont mind her asking for a break but a break up? 

Its sad that happened with you and tell you what? I went through that recently and I know how it feels. Neither am I a porcelain doll. Molestation leaves its scar and it takes days to get over. U try to pretend things are normal, hide it even but to what extent? We need to come to terms with it and the people who do such things should be the ones who should be punished but we suffer the brunt of it. I took a certain stand and moved on and though that took some of the burden off, it still pulls me down at times when I don't expect it too. It makes me cringe internally and that is not something I can do anything about. But pushing people away is never the solution is all I am trying to say. Will give Nandu sometime and see how she reacts. If she surely agrees with Manik to break up well 😳 I donno I will just say I will be disappointed in her again.

It sucks being a girl isnt it...almost all girls went through this trauma, admit it or not...

Well yea, pushing away loved ones is not the right thing...and Nandu is not doing that...right now she doesnt know what she is talking abt ..she is not at right frame of her mind...she needs Manik most...even last night she fell asleep clutching his hand...She finds her peace in Manik...right now she is just letting out stuffs and bhadaas...its good actually she finally started speaking..let her say whatever she wants... .she cant stay away from Manik..as much as Manik cant stay away from her...

She is just saying these things now...she doesnt mean that...they will be cuddling again in 2 hours...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dushturain

It sucks being a girl isnt it...almost all girls went through this trauma, admit it or not...

Well yea, pushing away loved ones is not the right thing...and Nandu is not doing that...right now she doesnt know what she is talking abt ..she is not at right frame of her mind...she needs Manik most...even last night she fell asleep clutching his hand...She finds her peace in Manik...right now she is just letting out stuffs and bhadaas...its good actually she finally started speaking..let her say whatever she wants... .she cant stay away from Manik..as much as Manik cant stay away from her...

She is just saying these things now...she doesnt mean that...they will be cuddling again in 2 hours...

Yes it does esp in a country like ours  Where we are forced to shut up just out of fear of society  I just hope she stops her We-Cant-Be-Together chant. I know she needs to pour it out. I donno if they get back to cuddling but atleast not another 50-60 episodes more before we get some normalcy back. Its been like 60 episodes since Valentine Day fiasco and another one is not something I can take πŸ˜† And I dont mean to say I want to see Manan romance. I just want the story to focus on more pressing matters and move beyond MaNan trying to sort out their own issues  Progress is what I am hoping to see but sadly I see none Atleast for now. Infact this whole pandit track seemed forced to me. They could have done without it. 
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
with due respect to ur point of view... can i just ask u...are u same as a person who u were say 2 years back or a year back or lets just say even a month back???? 
I m sure the answer is big No... no one is same as they were in the past ... all of use change with time and learn / unlearn form the experience and lessons life teaches us... that's how u evolve as a person...

what has happened with Nandini has badly shaken the foundation of her value system... so what she is doing???? she is questioning that value system that teaches us to see good in ppl... to to stand up for right... be strong... 

so her reaction seem more realistic and natural... at least to me...

PS: she is emotionally not at all stable right now... so lets just give her some time to sort out her emotions and come to terms with what has happened... and not judge her for the things she might be saying right now...

Edited by Smiley_23 - 8 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Smiley_23

with due respect to ur point of view... can i just ask u...are u same as a person who u were say 2 years back or a year back or lets just say even a month back???? 

I m sure the answer is big No... no one is same as they were in the past ... all of use change with time and learn / unlearn form the experience and lessons life teaches us... that's how u evolve as a person...

what has happened with Nandini has badly shaken the foundation of her value system... so what she is doing???? she is questioning that value system that teaches us to see good in ppl... to to stand up for right... be strong... 

so her reaction seem more realistic and natural... at least to me...

I definitely agree. I am not the same person I was two years ago but I have another question for you. Like you rightfully pointed out, you learn from your mistakes, grow stronger as a person after facing the hurdles. The growth is progressive not regressive.

I will defo not say that she should not be shaken. Of course any girl will be. I even pointed it out too when I said why its more shattering for her coz her faith in a student teacher relationship is shaken. And this is the same relation she shares with a person she is closest to - her Amms. I dont mind her breaking down. She needs that but contemplating on a break up was the only thing that put me off. I mean stay away from Manik and I get it why she is doing it too. But words spoken in haste often ruin many beautiful things in life. A decision such as this is not something taken in a vulnerable moment and that is what I meant by my words. 

If one incident will make her come to this conclusion (I know she will snap out of it) what will happen when Nyonika comes into picture? She is the baap of all evil villains in the show n she will play far more dirty games. Will she be able to handle that then if she wants to leave Manik now? I whole heartedly agree she needs a break down to come to terms with what happened but pushing people away isn't a solution which I found a little too extreme.
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I definitely agree. I am not the same person I was two years ago but I have another question for you. Like you rightfully pointed out, you learn from your mistakes, grow stronger as a person after facing the hurdles. The growth is progressive not regressive.

I will defo not say that she should not be shaken. Of course any girl will be. I even pointed it out too when I said why its more shattering for her coz her faith in a student teacher relationship is shaken. And this is the same relation she shares with a person she is closest to - her Amms. I dont mind her breaking down. She needs that but contemplating on a break up was the only thing that put me off. I mean stay away from Manik and I get it why she is doing it too. But words spoken in haste often ruin many beautiful things in life. A decision such as this is not something taken in a vulnerable moment and that is what I meant by my words. 

If one incident will make her come to this conclusion (I know she will snap out of it) what will happen when Nyonika comes into picture? She is the baap of all evil villains in the show n she will play far more dirty games. Will she be able to handle that then if she wants to leave Manik now? I whole heartedly agree she needs a break down to come to terms with what happened but pushing people away isn't a solution which I found a little too extreme.

Bold... Our growth as individual not necessarily be progressive or regressive... as in my opinion both are subjective terms and can be argued on based on individuals belief's and values...  

I absolutely understand what u r trying to say... and I m not questioning your  on that...

it's her first reaction after the incident... she is emotionally unstable... and not at all thinking things before saying... lets just give her time to clam down sort out her emotions... we know both Manik and Nandini's unique quality that they actually talk and communicate what they are feeling... and I am waiting for that to happened in today's episode...

so all i m saying lets not pass judgment on Nandini based on a single sentence said in the extreamly emotional state...  and just wait and give them time to sort out things before jumping to any conclusion...

Edited by Smiley_23 - 8 years ago
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi FH, been seeing your posts everywhere since yesterday. Blame it on my laziness, till the time I read each of your posts dissecting and scrutinising Nandini's every action and reaction (past & present), somebody would have already replied to you and responded to all your points "justifying Nandini" even where Nandini didn't need any justifications.
^^Oh sorry, did I just make an assumption in the last line above, about Nandini's actions not needing justifications? When you have specifically requested the readers in your NOTE vv, NOT to assume.

NOTE: This could be a very long topic. So people who want to assume I made it to bash Nandini, I request you to atleast read it before bashing me. Else if u decide to skip it then atleast dont bash me without reading what I have to say. Its a humble request 

Yes your topic was too long, my lazy bad I just didn't read all of it, just start and finish. My conclusion - you made this post to bash nandini, yes yes yes.
That would be called my presumption, my premature judgement of you, right?

Then what do we call your posts since yesterday? Even when I have seen people making such lovely detail posts/threads detailing and explaining the reasons behind each of nandini's actions, in yesterday's episode as well as in the past.
You just keep sticking to your own views, not making any effort even to relate to the emotional language.
So let me put Nandini's trauma (which you are trying to quantify and qualify since yesterday) in Factual terms instead of emotional. Don't know whether FACTS will make any difference but its become a compulsion for me now.

1) Universal fact - A highly personal traumatic encounter cannot be reduced to a calculus of objective parameters.
^^You are trying to do just that. Inspite of humbly requesting us to not presume, you yourself are trying to quantify the trauma which nandini went through at the hands of Pandit, according to your preconceived notions.

2) Trauma definition according to Psychological Association -Trauma is an emotional response to a terrible event like an accident, violence, rape or natural disaster. Immediately after the event, shock and denial are typical. Longer term reactions include unpredictable emotions, flashbacks, strained relationships.

^^And by the above, I am NOT "attempting or claiming to equate the kidnap with RAPE" NO! I am trying to equate it with VIOLENCE, which it was.

3) Delayed onset of trauma - Is Usually because  of s subsequent event linked to the original source of trauma which in this case was getting justice and Pandit where he belonged = behind bars. Nandini emotionally numbed herself because she is what she is, the one who doesn't leave any chance to support the right even at the cost of her own shattered state of mind.
A) She was the brain behind Mukti's campaign.
b)She was the same behind Navya's college return campaign.

But what do we see, instead of being lauded for it, these campaigns are being thrown (<< Yes appropriate use of this term :) ) in her face just because the storyline has finally the character Nandini an outlet, a break, a chance to cave in, a chance to be something other than strong. Man, she has been strong for too long, been carrying just too much. Do we even stop to realise how mentally draining it is to be always curbing your primary instincts / reactions  and going by the secondary impulse of good sense, of making the correct decisions, deciding on whats right and wrong for yourself and for everyone else? It takes a lot to be always upright on the pedestal, let Nandini kneel down for a second, let her catch her breath from the turmoil, plz.

3) Verified and documented Signs of Emotional Trauma (Do you see yesterday's Nandini in these below?)

a) Depression/spontaneous crying

b) The feeling of out of control, Panic attacks

c) Hypervigilance, jumpiness, extreme sense of being on guard, detachment << The instant reaction which she gave on Manik's touch when he tried to comfort her by placing his hands on her waist.
And by putting Manik's various touches from yesterday's episode in words, nobody means or intends to sound unapproving of his touch. Everyone knows that Manik was there to comfort her only, not to romance or physically caress her. Touching her is how he connects with Nandini ALWAYS, be it for him seeking strength (them holding hands), him comforting / soothing her (usually holding her face, lifting her chin, rubbing her shoulders and arms)  or expressing his physical desire (all of these). Everyone knows he is there for her not for selfless or base reasons but because he loves her and wants her to speak out, lash out and let it all out what's eating her inside. Everyone includes Nandini too. The first flinching was because of her jumpiness.

d) Emotional / social / physical withdrawal, detachment - Her second and third flinching and running away instances from Manik's touch were because of this reason. She knows thats how he connects to her primarily, so she is shunning away and avoiding him holding her because she wants to shut herself, hide herself from the world including him. Reason coming below, if you be so kind to read on..

e) Inability to maintain close relationships, communication difficulties, withdrawal from normal routine relationships - The kidnap has shattered her, as explained above - she is all over the place. Not only is she not in one piece, neither emotionally nor psychologically but also she is crumbling, imploding bit by painful bit. At police station when everyone including chacha insisted her to go and rest at home, she didn't, why? Because she wanted to keep running away, in search of a seclusion where she can be alone with her demons, let them destroy her, prey on her because she wants to be consumed. Why?

f) Guilt feelings, detachment, frozen in time - She blames herself, persecuting herself, being harsh on herself because Manik was right about Pandit. While you say that before the kidnap, she came to know about riddhima and pandit's character too, so what pandit did afterwards shouldn't count. Why not? Just because I know that my teacher's character is not the pristine mirror I believed it to be, if he kidnaps me, ties me up hands and feet, gags me, manhandles me whichever way he wishes, should I not be shocked? Should I have seen the kidnap, abduction coming? Is abduction, kidnap, harrassment is what is universally associated with every grey character in society? No, her kidnap and the subsequent TORTURE that she went through in that garage is what Nandini never expected or saw coming just because Pandit is a bad man. In one instant, a relationship of teacher-student became that of abductor-abductee, of one with power while other was snatched of every vestige of it. What was it if not a shock was Nandini? Won't she need time, some days to first confront it, then let in her loved ones to heal her, in time to recover from it? 

g) Dissociative symptoms (splitting off parts of oneself) - Like you say in your post, her believes, her values, of others and her own self, her opinions about herself, all got shaken up, all are in smithereens lying around her. She said to Manik "how can I be with you when I am so lost", because Manik is a part of her, her self, they are one and she is detaching from HER OWN SELF, so she is trying to detach, run away from Manik too because what is Manik if not a part of her. We term them as two halfs of one so this is what its about, by shunning manik, she is shunning and denying her own self. In time, with patience, Manik will bring her out of the chasm that she is whirling helplessly in but GIVEN TIME. For that. he needs to make her feel in control of herself, her surroundings, steady her blurring vision and make her feel that the ground she stands on is not shaking and opening up below her to bury her inside. The PRECAP was about this, Manik giving her the right to choose, making her/encouraging her/empowering her to take the reins of control, of her life back in her hands, to once again learn to make decisions so that she knows that its not her beliefs that betrayed her, its the circumstances that clouded her judgement and made her fall. Not necessarily she will always fall because she is not like that so she shouldn't blame herself for what badness exists in the world, not to be harsh on her own self.

Anyway, just tried to place some facts before you, in the hope that they appeal to your sense and sensibility and sanity prevails at all ends πŸ˜Š
Edited by -Sahar- - 8 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Smiley_23

I absolutely understand what u r trying to say... and I m not questioning your  on that...

it's her first reaction after the incident... she is emotionally unstable... and not at all thinking things before saying... lets just give her time to clam down sort out her emotions... we know both Manik and Nandini's unique quality that they actually talk and communicate what they are feeling... and I am waiting for that to happened in today's episode...

so all i m saying lets not pass judgment on Nandini based on a single sentence said in the extreamly emotional state...  and just wait and give them time to sort out things before jumping to any conclusion...

You have a point but another break up drama is not something I can handle πŸ˜† Bcoz all I saw was break up, patch up, break up, patch up n then again some more. I guess reading an article and then the precap literally put me off. Will see today's episode but I hope when Manik really poses that question to her she doesn't act hastily, bas 

I can't blame Nandini here coz I feel the script could have been a little better and the same story could have been handled in a better way not just this once but many times before too.