Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parthian223 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: FieryHeart

About the points I made, it was how I had analysed Nandini right from start and I am not connecting it to just this one incident. 

I am a girl myself and I know how it feels if you have to go through an incident like that. Please read my post carefully. Did I say she was not abused mentally? That she won't need time to heal? I even cited my reasons for why she is feeling shattered. A person needs time to come out of it. I am not pissed off because she is trying to remain distant. She needs her space now, more than ever because more importantly she needs to come to terms with what happened. But equating this with rape is honestly a joke coz rape destroys a girl psychologically forever and no girl should ever go through that, EVER! And I have known a rape victim myself, so never ever will I talk lightly about it. And in the outside world when you are a working professional you encounter that people try to take advantage of you especially if you are a single woman and nothing disgusts me more. To be honest, I have felt that too and though this was something I would never mention it here but since you were being so judgmental about me, I had to say this. It is extremely disturbing and it probably took me days to forget that. But u dont let it break u down to pieces. U need to fight these jerks off and show them they are wrong not them. Did she not do that for Mukti herself? So there is no way I will say it should not disturb a girl. But one question to you - did pandit even try to rape her? He even told Nyonika his only intention was to talk and thats what he told Nandini too. I get it she was scared coz she was locked up, not knowing what he will do with her but when she saw she got her justice which hardly anyone ever gets in real life, she starts breaking apart. OK, she needs to vent out. Fine. But why the hasty move to think of break up?

But breaking up isn't the solution is what I am trying to say. She can ask him for a break but break up? πŸ˜• My disappointment is with the script coz that is dictating how characters should behave.

fieryheart you just said awesome...i just can say this comment is more good than the post...wow...you should make a post with this comment.don't know why people comparing this with rape...i know how painful rape is,on our area a 5 year girl got raped in school by a stuff,but even she didn't even get justice. i know nandini got through a lot and she has the right to cry,it won't indicate weakness.but this one shouldn't compared to a rape,who does don't have any common sense😲
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ameerafatima

I can understand your..feelings..but Nandini have to do according to the scrip they gave...

I concern about Manik too... But even I got disappointed when I saw yesterday's epi...
After all it's a story...up and down comes in story as well as in life too...
So ,take chill.coz if there is drama the is no interest...
If Manik Nandini do all the ramaance scene...get get quite bored...rite...
No we have a eager to see that what is and from nadini's side ...
That's how they take the attraction and interest of the viewers...
So be happy ...
And don't take wrong meaning of this ...
You post is correct...I am not Denying your post ...
But don't take it seriously...

I agree and its the script's fault. Niti is a brilliant actress and she has done full justice to Nandini. I know it is a story but I think characterization needs to be intact na? Atleast to some extent? Atleast dont contradict what you have created πŸ˜• Believe me I am not a huge fan of romance πŸ˜† I got frustrated bcoz the story was focusing only on MaNan break up-patch ups that keeps running in circles πŸ˜† Arrey no yaar, u have atleast been polite instead of being judgmental. Even if u had contradicted me also I would not have felt bad πŸ˜†
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskaan00

Script , forget about aout the script and show, these are somethings which happen in real life, the Nandini you see on TV could be you, me , your friend or your neighbour, would you still react the same way then? 

People arent realistic at all, there is no empathy whatsoever! 

The girl had been brave so many times, and she had fought for them , how? with all her hopes and things which she thought were true, but when that comes shaking up , her belief when they come shaking up what can she do! 

If people remember the fireflies thing , she was so broken when she felt her belief on fire flies were wrong, she lost her hope , this is the same her belief system has been shaken ! 

I have seen it happen in reality rather than just read about it! Its definitely not something that should happen to any girl. Molestation and rape, both are wrong! Extremely wrong. But atleast don't equate them. When I had been through something like that, it took me days to come out of it. But crying over it or blaming yourself is not the answer to it. So please stop judging me! And did I ever say Nandini should not have a breakdown? Did I say what happened was a small mishap? I have clearly mentioned she needs time AND I SAY THIS AGAIN! 

If u read carefully I even mentioned why she is so shaken. For a girl who had her grandmother for a teacher, she had grown up respecting teachers and she followed every thing they said. As in every good lesson they gave her. This is the same girl who was the only one to have never ever cheated even in an exam and that speaks for her upbringing, the faith she had in student teacher relationship. It was a teacher who did that but even before that happened she had known . Did I EVER say she should not feel shattered? I am only asking why think of breaking up? I am OK if she takes a break even. I am OK even if she does not want to talk to anyone for sometime including Manik. But y make a decision when ur mind is not in the right state is all I am questioning? So now I become an insensitive jerk who is inhuman even to not understand the trauma a girl goes through 😳
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: parthian223

awesome post..nandini's character lost its charm,now people will say i am getting biased..but am not...i don't want to see romance always,it's about her promise that she shouldn't break if she die also as promises are meant forever like my nandini didnt forget about manik gets scared in dark on the dangerous moment also...manik and nandini both broke their own own promise two times(manik not to hurt her anymore,nandini to trust him).it shouldnt have happened again..but hope today's epi   everything gets back normal

Thank u πŸ˜³ and I won't say promises are not broken. After all we are human. I dont blame Nandini entirely for that Soha fiasco because she was confused. My only complaint is that she could have probably asked Manik before concluding πŸ€” But maybe she didn get the time for that. Its not promise but faith in a relationship. Things go dreadfully wrong in life but one shouldn't think of breaking up. Did she break up with Chacha Chachi? Did she break up with Navya? Or Cabir who are her friends? I know with Manik she shares a whole different equation and right now since she is so vulnerable she knows she will break down before him and maybe she doesn't want to get weak before him. But if she breaks up then what about Manik? Isn't he being punished for no fault of his? πŸ˜• I want Nandini to take her break but not the suggestion of a break up 😳
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was skeptical when i started reading this..but eventually i really liked what you hv written..

I agree to all u hv written...but there is a but...

I think its too early to be disappointed on Nandu and cvs...

The way nandu is reacting now is quite normal...which even u understand...and she has started to open up...only started...all she needs is time...manik needs to give her time...i know she was not raped but the experiance is not less traumatic...the girl is broken now...her faith in good is shaken and she is blaming herself...but eventually she will stop it... Our nandu is a fighter...give her some time...

Some thing bad happened to me 6-7 years back...i tell you neither was i raped nor was i kidnapped...but sth happened and i still hv issues...i hv issues with touching and i even hv issues with trust...And im definitely not a delicate doll...so if a girl like me still hv scars this deep though nothing really happened (according to society standards) its only 2nd day for nandini...she is doing awesome...i didnt even came out of my room for 1 week...

Every thing becomes normal...i start liking men again...but the issues stays deep down ... im working on my issues...Nandini will work on her issues tooo...just give her time...and dont be disappointed on her...

parthian223 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank u πŸ˜³ and I won't say promises are not broken. After all we are human. I dont blame Nandini entirely for that Soha fiasco because she was confused. My only complaint is that she could have probably asked Manik before concluding πŸ€” But maybe she didn get the time for that. Its not promise but faith in a relationship. Things go dreadfully wrong in life but one shouldn't think of breaking up. Did she break up with Chacha Chachi? Did she break up with Navya? Or Cabir who are her friends? I know with Manik she shares a whole different equation and right now since she is so vulnerable she knows she will break down before him and maybe she doesn't want to get weak before him. But if she breaks up then what about Manik? Isn't he being punished for no fault of his? πŸ˜• I want Nandini to take her break but not the suggestion of a break up 😳

yaa you are again right.but on soha matter nandini really acted dumb..how could she say i am confused,aree baba if you were confused then you can take the blame on urself,you could say i didnt see but manik couldn't do this...but listening to nyonika is just disgusting.btw let bygones be bygones,i hated the both character on a particular time,manik on musicana time and nandini on soha's time...btw now i love both,i don't want to hate nandini anymore.so she should standup for their relation today episode.then i will be happyπŸ˜†
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Also i think cvs r doing full justice to her character!! Trust me they are
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: kresham

I have understood ur POV ...but if u see u have given answers to ur questions urself...

so cmg to my POV
its all abt her belief n the belief she has given to Manik also...
Remember during secret ballot Manik explained her abt the cruel world she said yes but went n did the same thing which she thought

As we say when it comes to us then only we understand the pain...which she is going through now...
It was not her mistake but the belief she does on the ppl around her were came out to b wrong that means the belief she gave to Manik were also wrong to some extent its her present POV now...
She is feeling that she failed in believing Manik also so he dont deserve her bcz she herself is lost then how can she b his side n b his belief...he said whatever she is says is correct for him but now she clearly said that he was right always as she goes with face value n look where she landed...

As this is just  a guilt trip n they showed only half a day...a person needs time to understand n i m sure Manik will make her understand...

N moreover from start it has been shown that they r growing n things change time to time...n this phase is to show that no one is perfect not even Nandini...she can also commit mistakes n feel guilty ...she followed her values which she got in her world where there was peace n no violence but now she got to see the reality n now she has to accept the change its her time to accept the change came in her way...

Hope i made sense...this is purely my POV...sorry if u felt it harsh

Your post is beautiful Kriti πŸ‘ And believe me, this is in no way harsh! Infact this is how it should be. Not like everyone will agree to what you have to say. Sometimes people could think differently and its good to know what another person has to say even if they do not agree to what you are saying 😊 I agree she needs time and her core beliefs are shaken! Thats a big enough reason for someone to retreat into a shell but there have been moments that practically made no sense to me as a viewer and maybe this one made me burst out like this 😳 I understand how she must be feeling but I so wish she had not contemplated on breaking up after having struggled so much to get to where they are. Its all in the spur of the moment and maybe I will know for sure after today's episode and maybe then I will shut up πŸ˜† But there should be some consistency in characters and the way they behave na? Its just that there have been endless silly things going on when the story could have progressed so much more. 

Nandini is human and to err is human. Well said about that part! I agree she has full right to feel guilty but in which way is she guilty that she wants to break up with Manik? Maybe she is for not believing him but even before she got kidnapped pandit's reality was out. Had that not happened and Nandini had fell into his trap, then it makes sense for her to feel that way. She knew that guy was a jerk and he kidnapped her, he did not lure her. So how does this make it her fault?

BTW thanks for commenting! I like reading ur posts 😊 doesn't matter if u agree to what the TM has to say or not. One can disagree peacefully and put their points forward too.
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ya one more thing on nandu being the" mature girl nd still failing to c pundit's  intentions" let me just remind dat is purely nandu datz exactly her characterisation. She sees gud in every person
Agar aisa nahi hota she wud never hv fell for guy like manik. She is mature nd at the same time naive too. 

And about ur last point, if u have read, I have clearly mentioned why her faith is shaken. Her own grandmother was her teacher n this creepo was her Amms fav. She believed a student teacher relation is sacred and never scaled it sceptically. Did I say she wrong in that? Did I mention she should have been able to see right through it? Atleast read what I have to say carefully before lashing out at me!
[/QUOTE]
no yar im Nt lashing out at u. Dis point abt nandu showing maturity nw is am trying to talk abt. Right nw shez broken for being naive. U nd i clearly agree on dis bt u differ in saying she shud b acting mature too nd nt bring up the breakup thing nd im saying is she needs time even if she says sumthng on breakup lines itz basically coz of her inability to b same person as she  was b4. And itz just 24hrs since dat happened . So acc to me shez nt  out of her character.  her characterisation ia vwry much intact. Having saud i had probs with nandu's  characterisation during fusion track  where she was crying nw nd den. I felt cvs failed in shown her proper state of mind as to y she was cryn nw nd den
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: parthian223

fieryheart you just said awesome...i just can say this comment is more good than the post...wow...you should make a post with this comment.don't know why people comparing this with rape...i know how painful rape is,on our area a 5 year girl got raped in school by a stuff,but even she didn't even get justice. i know nandini got through a lot and she has the right to cry,it won't indicate weakness.but this one shouldn't compared to a rape,who does don't have any common sense😲

Thank u πŸ˜Š Molestation is traumatic but to equate it with rape? Do these people even know what a rape victim goes through πŸ˜• Thats so sad yaar, a 5 yr old kid?  Seriously what do these bloody rapists even see in an innocent kid to stoop a low that is beneath monstrosity levels even? πŸ€’ I have seen how a rape victim goes through all the trauma and many times they cant even speak about it. They can't even see them getting their justice. 

Molestation is certainly traumatic n having been through something like that I know how it feels. It makes u feel dirty, feel violated, u dont feel like reciprocating to anyone's touch, be it ur own loved ones atleast for some time. You have not been raped but that does not mean you have not been scarred. But seriously? You want to cut off from everyone just for that? πŸ˜• It makes u feel low about ur own self and believe thats painful. I am not saying she shouldn cry. Not saying she shouldn cut herself off. But all I am asking is y contemplate breaking up with ur loved ones?