Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Israt25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome. Loved the prologue.continue the next part soon.
merry786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing...loved it...
Continue soon ...will be deseperately wait'n for the update...
N pm me if possible
Princessnidhii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I never saw u in Airlines Forum before, but i am so happy to know that such a wonderful writer as u were here,, in our airlines world
I like the prologue a lot. Idea is very beautiful dear . Concept is very interesting also
i am looking forward to read ur story
Also, beautiful banner and title also very cute & sweet
update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š keep the good work up
God bless u
-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing and interesting prologue dear...
will be waiting eagerly. ..
update soonish!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
simmi12308 thumbnail

Chapter 1

It was bright and beautiful morning with birds chirping and fresh breeze flowing around. In the room a woman was sleeping. The sun rays fell on her and broke her sleep. She removed the and got down the bed. She fixed her nightsuit and wore slippers and walked towards the balcony. The sun rays fell on as if they are wishing her luck for the day. It glowed her face. As the time fled she neither looked back in her to sse how far she come nor ever thought to do that not even by photograph expect last the last 7 years she spent. So today she thought go them as flashback of incidents from childhood till now . Yes she was non other than FIRST OFFICER ANANYA RAWAT. Though she was born in USA she was having a mixed culture along with the royal beauty   as she was from the royal family of MEWAR. Ananya's  father  ARMAN RAWAT was a businessman in USA and had  business spread all over  the WORLD. Her mother MONICA RAWAT was a fashion designer. Her maternal uncle MS DHONI . From childhood Ananya was fond of her maternal uncle and aunt SAKSHI , mom and dad and her elder bro DARSH and her cousins. she was stubborn, kind , generous and full of attitude and childish nature. But due fondeness of everyone in her family made her mature enough to understand at a very young age. Ananya complexion was so fair, her eyes were blue and her language she speak was so fluent and polite every boy started having crush on her but she gave attitude in reply. There was dark secret that she had hidden in deep of her heart , but there were some witness who had sawn it were her friends turn foe , her cousins and her childhood friend NATASHA GUPTA a senior  airhostess of INDE AIR.

She got ready, and then removed the albums from the shelf and then started going through the golden and worst memories with a smile. Then suddenly her smile vanished and tears formed and was full of hatred and anger. By looking at the photo she said, "12 saal bith gaye? Can you imagine 12 years . Akhir kyu kia aisa jab bhi mein bhul jaati hun tabhi kuch na kuch ho kar tumhare harkatein yaad aa jati hain. You know what All this while I thought that there could be nothing greater than my heart's capacity to love you. But I was wrong because after we broke up I have realized that my heart's capacity to hate you is much more. I hate you. Only hate you nothing else. Jo kuch hua uske baad sirf dimaag mein yeh sawaal reh gaya ki tumhe mein kaise nahi samajh paayi jitna mature mom dad aur uncle aunty ne banaya woh bhi kam umar mein hi lekin nahi. And Why did you have to make things so complicated by cheating on me? Had you told me from the beginning, I would have let you go easily. I hate you for lying all that time and breaking my heart so brutally. Life mein jab bhi aage badhti hun tabho koi na koi juddi kadi aa jati hain. Main yehi sochti hun kin a mein india aane jo zidd karti and all this things wouldn't happen. Main abhi aage badhna chahti hun and now even I found my true love but can't confess due to you. Everything that has can't let me move ahead."

And suddenly her phone rang. So she wiped her tears and when she saw the name highlighted on the screen bought a smile to her face. It was non other than AAKASH. Aakash was very close to Ananya"s heart . Aakash was dashing and charming and heartthrob of girls. Even he used to flirt with girls but never dare to flirt with Natasha and Mahima. Even he had some secret in him. He used live with brother SAHIL. His parents were separated when they were too young. Even he loved Ananya but was waiting for right moment.

When Ananya picked the phone-

Ananya- Hey Aakash! Kya hua?

Aakash -  Annie kitni der se phone kar raha hun utha kyun nahi rahi ho.

An- (lying) Sorry Aakash ready ho rahi thi karke.

Ak- Annie jaldi aaja mein niche saath mein jayenge.

An- Just 5 mins mein aayi.

Ak-  kkk

Saying this he cuts the phone.

Ananya then keeps the album back to the shelf . And  then washes her face and applies minimal make up. Then she takes her baggage and leaves the apartment by locking it. She then quickly comes down and call out  Aakash by waving her hands. He too waves her back. She goes to him and then share a friendly hug and after few time they broke the hug. Ananya keeps her baggage in the car. And seats beside the driver seat beside Aakash. Then he drive up the road towards the airport.

When they reached the airport, Ananya seemed to be lost in her dreams. But when they both heard call for their flight , Ananya  came out of her  dream world . And they both left for the flight.  Though Aakash didn't noticed but it was not left  unnoticed  by Natasha.  She said to herself in her mind ,"Aaj 12 saal baad Annie ko aise khoyi hui dekha. Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki aaj woh pictures dekhi hai. Uski aankhon mein ek alag chamak dikh raha tha. Kya aaj usne sach mein dekha ya phir kuch aur baat hain. USA mein usne apneaap ko sambhala tha lekin that time even she was a kid of 12 years. Lekin kya karun ek ajeeb feeling aa rahi hai ki kuch aisa honewala jo humne expect nahi kiya ho. Ye sab rehene de Nats filhaal tujhe apne kaam pe focus aur flight ka time ho raha hai. Jaldi jaa. Aur badme Annie se bhi baat kar lungi " Saying this she left towards flight with Mahima behind Ananya and Akash but in a confused state.

Sorry for a late update. Due to my assessments i was not able to update. 

Israt25 thumbnail
Lovely chapter. Cont sooon .waiting for next part.
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice chapter dear
it was really interesting
Annie was related to someone else
hmmm waiting to know how the story will progress
update soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
snehal05 thumbnail
Nice chapter 
akya r pilots 
thanks for d pm
update soon 
simmi12308 thumbnail
Guys, i know meri story ab tak puri nahi update karke but i promise isse jaldi se jaldi update kar dungi but the problem is my unit exams  are going so i can't update now. But i will do after 16 september. A PAKKA PROMISE TO U ALL AND SORRY... Edited by simmi12308 - 8 years ago