AkYa FF - The Journey Of True Love CHAPTER 2- PG 4

Posted: 8 years ago

Hello guys!!!!

❀️I can't say how much I have fallen in love with AKYA and this is the first attempt of mine to write on them as FF.❀️

😊 This story will contain everything romance,drama,thriller,passion,hatred and action as well.In short,it will be a typical bollywood masala movie.😊

😊 Here Akash and Akash would be different but same as well. Most importantly both will be pilot here.😊

😊As I am a silent reader I know that Iam nothing in comparison to the brilliant writers of this forum,but still I'll try to give in my best and I hope I will be able to get readers.😊

😊I hope like in other forums,people will like the story here also.😊

PROLOGUE- PAGE 2 
CHAPTER 1 - PAGE 2 
CHAPTER 2 - PAGE 4

Pls note:- For PM pls buddy me...

πŸ˜›Getting started!!πŸ˜›
Edited by simmi12308 - 8 years ago
Woah!!!!
Pretty banner!!!!πŸ‘
Hope this story will win the hearts of all the readers...
Thanks for writing this!!!
Btw...when will u post the first chapter???
Sorry...but I'm damn excited...so...πŸ˜ƒ
Woww dear will be desperately waiting for it...
update soon... :D
Thanks. But credut really goes ti Paulomi for helping me in making this banner. I will soon update or may be by evening
Edited by simmi12308 - 8 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Paulomi didi...
BannerπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
woww lovely banner dear πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
beautiful title πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
waitng for the updates πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š  
thanxx for the pm
congrats πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Amazing banner 
I'm sure this story will be a hit 
And thanks for joining this forum because there are not that much members left
Update soon πŸ˜Š
Desperately waiting for the update.

Pl continue soon.
PROLOGUE:
                         In a office a girl was standing with a man and he said , " I LOVE YOU " And the girl was and was not able to utter a word and with courage she said," See mujhe ye sab pasand nahi and look it has passed over 12 years aur mujhe abhi tak jo kuch hua hai woh bilkul bardhaast nahi hua. And the thing I should remind you I HATE YOU and I also warn you don't even pray for my long life, cuz every second I hardly survive , poison i am breathing and suffer i swallow. And also note it down somewhere never ever pray for me as i said kyunki mujhe pata hai ke tum roz mere liye pray karte ho. Aur ye bhi that I ONLY LOVE AKASH and ONLY AKASH." 
And she leaves the place. The man says to himself ,''  AAKASH . Haan maine jo woh sab kiya tha woh mera naadani thi mera bachpan tha but you were mature enough that time as if tum 18 years ki ladki ho par us time sirf 12 saal ki thi. And the rest is past aur tumne sirf kabhi mujhe friend hi samjha uske wajah se woh sab hua. And now I am back aur woh Aakash uski aukaad nahi hai mere saamne. And nobody is gonna take you away from me Sweetheart . Koi bhi nahi." And smiled in a cruel manner. and left from there too.
first to comment...😊
nyc prologue...and a different story i guess πŸ˜‰
continue soon...will be waiting for ur update
pm me if possibleπŸ˜ƒ