Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Colors tweets this spoiler (Page 4)

Nidhi.. IF-Dazzler
Nidhi..
Nidhi..

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

I think Ishker will happen she might live like her mom , Falguni loved Nitin and lived with Harshad and respected him. May Ish will follow her mothers model . Shiker will love ish and she will respect him.
 Shiker atlast respect ish even though RV loves her deeper. Ishani has become RV mad obsession now. Ritika is RV 's master and Amba maid is obsessed with Ritika beti.
    I lost my hope of Ishweer reunion , I feel TRP up like this CV s never let the love birds unite.
My hopes are broke for reunion , sadly I am even ready to accept Ishker I am fed up all these messAngry

"My hopes are broke for reunion , sadly I am even ready to accept Ishker I am fed up all these messAngry"

Rose...this is what our CV's want so that they can go with cross marraiges  ..so dnt loose hope...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004Rosh4rose

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:05am | IP Logged
It wl b barbarous behavior towards rv if ishani marries lawyer n moves on. Falguni nitin harshad story is different then ishani rv shekhar. Nitin left falguni to impregnant falguni n harshad gave shelter helpless falguni. But here rv never left ishani rather ishani left rv to destroy him completely. If ishani moves on with someone else then nobody can b left in show as nuisance person like ishani. I have been already irritated on her utter nonsense activities.

Edited by ILTHBEB - 13 May 2015 at 3:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004RTPMSMahi_vetellme

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

It wl b barbarous behavior towards rv if ishani marries lawyer n moves on. Falguni nitin harshad story is different then ishani rv shekhar. Nitin left falguni to make impregnant falguni n harshad gave shelter helpless falguni. But here rv never left ishani rather ishani left rv to destroy him completely. If ishani moves on with someone else then nobody can b left in show as nuisance person like ishani. I have been already huge furious on her utter nonsense activities. have no feelings for her.

Agree ILTHBEB...if makers are so hell bent on this multiple marriage than go on with Ishkar only...and not let RaRi happen...see how i bash this Ishaani left and right then...AngryAngry
already pissed with her behavior already...atleast in whatever circumstances or under pressure we may even see RV apologizing to Ishaani for insulting her...but what is this girl doing...Angry

Wase bhi the amount of focus that they have on Ishkar functions...i am wondering if only Ishkar may happen...

Edited by Mahi_ve - 13 May 2015 at 4:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMStellmeILTHBEB

Rosh4rose IF-Dazzler
Rosh4rose
Rosh4rose

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
See both of them committed mistakes showing a pregnant female as ur wife and telling the world that is ur child has big consequences . It is real stupid thing that "loo" nice dent made me nauseated RV is also too much . I have no pity on any one other than the fans of this show . I am pissed of with RV , behave the same way one day that Ritika going to call him servant . 
    I am really run out of my patience Ish go back to his Amba mom , I think it is better for her to stay away from Amba maid I hate her more than Ri tika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afreenaamna

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhialapati

Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

Don't know what they are trying to show by posting such videos ! Do you really think it's confirmed ?

Ishveer_lover u tell us... is this really gonna happen...i know u will definitely have some info abt the future tarck...pls tell us naa...

still i have some hope that they will not go for cross marriages...but they are really dragging this crap as if there is no end to it n it dosnt interests me at all...really bored with this track.. Angry my mom n grand ma has already left watching the show n now my mom asks how im tolerating it..Ermm
Firstly your latest comment has left me with a blow , you are ready to accept the crap ? Sorry to say but you are just MATSH fan then rather than IshVeer fan Man ! You are going with Rosh4 whose comment are showing that he/she is not an ishveer fan! Believe me it hurted me ! I certainly know something somehow but why should I tell to the one who is not ISHVEER fan ! Btw. I am not going to reveal anything in my posts , I still say You can't rely on CVS , 

Edited by Ishveer-lover - 13 May 2015 at 3:16am

HarshaMawra

RTPMS Senior Member

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nidhi..

RTPMS Senior Member

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mahi_ve

JonMoxley Goldie
JonMoxley
JonMoxley

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Ishveer lover bhaiyya kuch jante ho toh bata do nahi private mein bata do waise bhi itne saare baakwas spoiler or videos dekh ke BP badh gaya hai...batayo plzzz...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004RTPMSMahi_ve

Go to top