Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Colors tweets this spoiler (Page 3)

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi_ve

Originally posted by KPLuvRadzz

This channel knows who brings in trps they know that still these f***kers r promoting cross pairing i just cant believe...what they r trying 2 show and this kekta chudail hai kamini...ishveer ko nazar laga diya isne...

KP pray that the ratings that come today show some drop and do so from now onwards...only they can save us from this dragfest and crap drama...
i know they are shooting in advance but maybe wedding sequence has still not been shot yet...and honestly i still don't think that there can be wedding as decided with no drama...doesn't happen in EK serial...kahin to kuch garbar zarror hogi wedding mein..
Btw , nothing crappy has been shot yet ! And The last sequence they have shot was probably Ranveer aplologizing  to ishaani and facing her and lawyer for the last time in his life according to him ! This means Ranveer has left all the hopes in his life now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawraMahi_ve

JonMoxley Goldie
JonMoxley
JonMoxley

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Yrs he shud leave everything and everyone means ishani ritika amba his house everything and shud go away far that nobody can reach him and he cud leave safely there dimaag ke dahi kardiya hai hero ka and btw u know woh devarsh will also call him driver's son uski aukat nahi utni usse paise leta hai and he will call him naukar ab yeh din bhi aagaya hai jab khud naukar malik ko naukar bula raha hai...i hope ush dulahi nein ache se dhoya ho ush devarsh ko...

Ishveer-loverMahi_ve

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I still have hopes bcz both the weddings can't go normally...i don't think this happens in any serial and especially Ekta's...there will be alot of drama in the wedding and anything could happen at the last moment...
Nidhi.. IF-Dazzler
Nidhi..
Nidhi..

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

Don't know what they are trying to show by posting such videos ! Do you really think it's confirmed ?

Ishveer_lover u tell us... is this really gonna happen...i know u will definitely have some info abt the future tarck...pls tell us naa...

still i have some hope that they will not go for cross marriages...but they are really dragging this crap as if there is no end to it n it dosnt interests me at all...really bored with this track.. Angry my mom n grand ma has already left watching the show n now my mom asks how im tolerating it..Ermm
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KPLuvRadzz

Yrs he shud leave everything and everyone means ishani ritika amba his house everything and shud go away far that nobody can reach him and he cud leave safely there dimaag ke dahi kardiya hai hero ka and btw u know woh devarsh will also call him driver's son uski aukat nahi utni usse paise leta hai and he will call him naukar ab yeh din bhi aagaya hai jab khud naukar malik ko naukar bula raha hai...i hope ush dulahi nein ache se dhoya ho ush devarsh ko...
W*F...come on yaar why Ranveer is listening from everyone...he even mentioned in latest video that at that morning jago ceremony...Ishaani will lecture him and then Ri will lecture him...every body will lecture him...AngryAngry...

HarshaMawraJonMoxley

JonMoxley Goldie
JonMoxley
JonMoxley

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Yes and ishani widout knowing the truth wud confront him and say bad things and again b4 the ceremony she will lecture him then ritika why left shikar usko bhi le aayo followed by amba laxmi baa chaitali for beating her son...
Sab sunao rv ko and time will come jab rv sunaga sabko isiliye kahta hu koi nahi hai waha rv ka sab uske dushman hai...sabse badi dushman ishani hai...

Ishveer-loverMahi_ve

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Stunnerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhialapati

Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

Don't know what they are trying to show by posting such videos ! Do you really think it's confirmed ?

Ishveer_lover u tell us... is this really gonna happen...i know u will definitely have some info abt the future tarck...pls tell us naa...

still i have some hope that they will not go for cross marriages...but they are really dragging this crap as if there is no end to it n it dosnt interests me at all...really bored with this track.. Angry my mom n grand ma has already left watching the show n now my mom asks how im tolerating it..Ermm
Rosh4rose IF-Rockerz
Rosh4rose
Rosh4rose

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:43am | IP Logged
I think Ishker will happen she might live like her mom , Falguni loved Nitin and lived with Harshad and respected him. May Ish will follow her mothers model . Shiker will love ish and she will respect him.
 Shiker atlast respect ish even though RV loves her deeper. Ishani has become RV mad obsession now. Ritika is RV 's master and Amba maid is obsessed with Ritika beti.
    I lost my hope of Ishweer reunion , I feel TRP up like this CV s never let the love birds unite.
My hopes are broke for reunion , sadly I am even ready to accept Ishker I am fed up all these messAngry

Rad75afreenaamna

Go to top