Colors tweets this spoiler - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
If this cross marriage happens or else Ishkar I m with u guys Mahi, Iltheb to bash Ishani... I m also pissed off with her so called sacrifices..
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishveer lover bhaiyya kuch jante ho toh bata do nahi private mein bata do waise bhi itne saare baakwas spoiler or videos dekh ke BP badh gaya hai...batayo plzzz...
JonMoxley thumbnail
double post...Edited by KPLuvRadzz - 8 years ago
Ishveer-lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Firstly your latest comment has left me with a blow , you are ready to accept the crap ? Sorry to say but you are just MATSH fan then rather than IshVeer fan Man ! You are going with Rosh4 whose comment are showing that he/she is not an ishveer fan! Believe me it hurted me ! I certainly know something somehow but why should I tell to the one who is not ISHVEER fan ! Btw. I am not going to reveal anything in my posts , I still say You can't rely on CVS , 

Nidhi I just came to know that you are a die-hard fan of ISHVEER , I am sorry I hurt you but seriously I got you wrong , confuse na kiya karo naa ! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† So sorry that I hurt a fan who is die-hard and I said him/her that he/she is not even a fan ! Sorry 
I get across this tweet people are not ready to accept it... 
damzel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

i didn't watch that i told in 1st. But i think its confirmed now.

it will be confirmed only after the epi airs before that I'm gonna be positive that this is not happening. before this last leap too I saw this SBS video where shakti said this his heroine has changed n post leap rv ritika were living together but later we found out that they r not married. so until I actually watch it I won't believe it
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs! I am happy ISHKAR are marrying ðŸ˜Š can someone give written updates please since video isn't playing!
Rad75 thumbnail
I remember Ranveer telling post leap he will move on with someone else
JonMoxley thumbnail
Jaago ishkar is not marrying its just that promo nothing much dont be so much happy...
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 i think they r  just having fun on r expense ...  marriage ishveer ki he hogi ...