Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: KPLuvRadzz

Yrs he shud leave everything and everyone means ishani ritika amba his house everything and shud go away far that nobody can reach him and he cud leave safely there dimaag ke dahi kardiya hai hero ka and btw u know woh devarsh will also call him driver's son uski aukat nahi utni usse paise leta hai and he will call him naukar ab yeh din bhi aagaya hai jab khud naukar malik ko naukar bula raha hai...i hope ush dulahi nein ache se dhoya ho ush devarsh ko...

W*F...come on yaar why Ranveer is listening from everyone...he even mentioned in latest video that at that morning jago ceremony...Ishaani will lecture him and then Ri will lecture him...every body will lecture him...😡😡...
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes and ishani widout knowing the truth wud confront him and say bad things and again b4 the ceremony she will lecture him then ritika why left shikar usko bhi le aayo followed by amba laxmi baa chaitali for beating her son...
Sab sunao rv ko and time will come jab rv sunaga sabko isiliye kahta hu koi nahi hai waha rv ka sab uske dushman hai...sabse badi dushman ishani hai...
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nidhialapati

Ishveer_lover u tell us... is this really gonna happen...i know u will definitely have some info abt the future tarck...pls tell us naa...

still i have some hope that they will not go for cross marriages...but they are really dragging this crap as if there is no end to it n it dosnt interests me at all...really bored with this track.. 😡 my mom n grand ma has already left watching the show n now my mom asks how im tolerating it..🤔

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think Ishker will happen she might live like her mom , Falguni loved Nitin and lived with Harshad and respected him. May Ish will follow her mothers model . Shiker will love ish and she will respect him.
 Shiker atlast respect ish even though RV loves her deeper. Ishani has become RV mad obsession now. Ritika is RV 's master and Amba maid is obsessed with Ritika beti.
    I lost my hope of Ishweer reunion , I feel TRP up like this CV s never let the love birds unite.
My hopes are broke for reunion , sadly I am even ready to accept Ishker I am fed up all these mess😡
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I think Ishker will happen she might live like her mom , Falguni loved Nitin and lived with Harshad and respected him. May Ish will follow her mothers model . Shiker will love ish and she will respect him.

Shiker atlast respect ish even though RV loves her deeper. Ishani has become RV mad obsession now. Ritika is RV 's master and Amba maid is obsessed with Ritika beti.
    I lost my hope of Ishweer reunion , I feel TRP up like this CV s never let the love birds unite.
My hopes are broke for reunion , sadly I am even ready to accept Ishker I am fed up all these mess😡

"My hopes are broke for reunion , sadly I am even ready to accept Ishker I am fed up all these mess😡"

Rose...this is what our CV's want so that they can go with cross marraiges  ..so dnt loose hope...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It wl b barbarous behavior towards rv if ishani marries lawyer n moves on. Falguni nitin harshad story is different then ishani rv shekhar. Nitin left falguni to impregnant falguni n harshad gave shelter helpless falguni. But here rv never left ishani rather ishani left rv to destroy him completely. If ishani moves on with someone else then nobody can b left in show as nuisance person like ishani. I have been already irritated on her utter nonsense activities.Edited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

It wl b barbarous behavior towards rv if ishani marries lawyer n moves on. Falguni nitin harshad story is different then ishani rv shekhar. Nitin left falguni to make impregnant falguni n harshad gave shelter helpless falguni. But here rv never left ishani rather ishani left rv to destroy him completely. If ishani moves on with someone else then nobody can b left in show as nuisance person like ishani. I have been already huge furious on her utter nonsense activities. have no feelings for her.

Agree ILTHBEB...if makers are so hell bent on this multiple marriage than go on with Ishkar only...and not let RaRi happen...see how i bash this Ishaani left and right then...😡😡
already pissed with her behavior already...atleast in whatever circumstances or under pressure we may even see RV apologizing to Ishaani for insulting her...but what is this girl doing...😡

Wase bhi the amount of focus that they have on Ishkar functions...i am wondering if only Ishkar may happen...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
See both of them committed mistakes showing a pregnant female as ur wife and telling the world that is ur child has big consequences . It is real stupid thing that "loo" nice dent made me nauseated RV is also too much . I have no pity on any one other than the fans of this show . I am pissed of with RV , behave the same way one day that Ritika going to call him servant . 
    I am really run out of my patience Ish go back to his Amba mom , I think it is better for her to stay away from Amba maid I hate her more than Ri tika
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhialapati

Ishveer_lover u tell us... is this really gonna happen...i know u will definitely have some info abt the future tarck...pls tell us naa...

still i have some hope that they will not go for cross marriages...but they are really dragging this crap as if there is no end to it n it dosnt interests me at all...really bored with this track.. 😡 my mom n grand ma has already left watching the show n now my mom asks how im tolerating it..🤔

Firstly your latest comment has left me with a blow , you are ready to accept the crap ? Sorry to say but you are just MATSH fan then rather than IshVeer fan Man ! You are going with Rosh4 whose comment are showing that he/she is not an ishveer fan! Believe me it hurted me ! I certainly know something somehow but why should I tell to the one who is not ISHVEER fan ! Btw. I am not going to reveal anything in my posts , I still say You can't rely on CVS , 
Edited by Ishveer-lover - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Firstly your latest comment has left me with a blow , you are ready to accept the crap ? Sorry to say but you are just MATSH fan then rather than IshVeer fan Man ! You are going with Rosh4 whose comment are showing that he/she is not an ishveer fan! Believe me it hurted me ! I certainly know something somehow but why should I tell to the one who is not ISHVEER fan ! Btw. I am not going to reveal anything in my posts 

Nidhi is not ready to accept that she quote Rose post.. and said to her that this is what CVs want
Edited by RTPMS - 8 years ago