Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Colors tweets this spoiler - Page 2

JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This channel knows who brings in trps they know that still these f***kers r promoting cross pairing i just cant believe...what they r trying 2 show and this kekta chudail hai kamini...ishveer ko nazar laga diya isne...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

It's basically repeat of the promo ! Nothing else !

If this is just the repeat of promo with nothing new than maybe they are just trying to ruffle our feathers and trying to create buzz.. Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ILTHBEB

i didn't watch that i told in 1st. But i think its confirmed now.

Btw, there isn't any confirmation either in the topic ! They are just trying to create buzz nothing else !
Mahi_ve thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KPLuvRadzz

This channel knows who brings in trps they know that still these f***kers r promoting cross pairing i just cant believe...what they r trying 2 show and this kekta chudail hai kamini...ishveer ko nazar laga diya isne...

KP pray that the ratings that come today show some drop and do so from now onwards...only they can save us from this dragfest and crap drama...
i know they are shooting in advance but maybe wedding sequence has still not been shot yet...and honestly i still don't think that there can be wedding as decided with no drama...doesn't happen in EK serial...kahin to kuch garbar zarror hogi wedding mein..
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahi_ve

What happened to your source??
Do you think they have changed the track??

If this is just the repeat of promo with nothing new than maybe they are just trying to ruffle our feathers and trying to create buzz..

Don't know seriously what CVS are up to ! 
JonMoxley thumbnail
If trps does not drop down 2day then uptil now we were in galatfehmi that ishveer brings trps as they r separated but the trps are higher and the best uptil now but when they will be reunited then trps will go down automatically why????
Becoz that chudail kekta is handling this system in her mind that cross pairing is still on so to prove that she is ri8 she will bring more trps so everybody will think that this track is working lets go for cross marriage and bamm we have two new partners wid ishveer...
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahi_ve

KP pray that the ratings that come today show some drop and do so from now onwards...only they can save us from this dragfest and crap drama...
i know they are shooting in advance but maybe wedding sequence has still not been shot yet...and honestly i still don't think that there can be wedding as decided with no drama...doesn't happen in EK serial...kahin to kuch garbar zarror hogi wedding mein..

Btw , nothing crappy has been shot yet ! And The last sequence they have shot was probably Ranveer aplologizing  to ishaani and facing her and lawyer for the last time in his life according to him ! This means Ranveer has left all the hopes in his life now!
JonMoxley thumbnail
Yrs he shud leave everything and everyone means ishani ritika amba his house everything and shud go away far that nobody can reach him and he cud leave safely there dimaag ke dahi kardiya hai hero ka and btw u know woh devarsh will also call him driver's son uski aukat nahi utni usse paise leta hai and he will call him naukar ab yeh din bhi aagaya hai jab khud naukar malik ko naukar bula raha hai...i hope ush dulahi nein ache se dhoya ho ush devarsh ko...
Mahi_ve thumbnail
I still have hopes bcz both the weddings can't go normally...i don't think this happens in any serial and especially Ekta's...there will be alot of drama in the wedding and anything could happen at the last moment...
Nidhi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Don't know what they are trying to show by posting such videos ! Do you really think it's confirmed ?

Ishveer_lover u tell us... is this really gonna happen...i know u will definitely have some info abt the future tarck...pls tell us naa...

still i have some hope that they will not go for cross marriages...but they are really dragging this crap as if there is no end to it n it dosnt interests me at all...really bored with this track.. 😡 my mom n grand ma has already left watching the show n now my mom asks how im tolerating it..🤔