Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Colors tweets this spoiler

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Don't know what shitty there is!!! even no have eagerness to open this video seeing title but perhaps colors may confirm something crap which isn't quite favored for ishveerians.
http://colors.in.com/in/videos/meri-aashiqui-tum-se-hi/leaked-ranveer-and-ishani-are-getting-married-but-not-with-each-other-matsh-10112121.html

Edited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I think they know what will happen with the show if they make the lead marry other's
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think its final nail in the coffin u log baaz nahi aane wale jaise karna hai karne do they r not going 2 listen 2 anyone i guess they need 2 suffer badly this show shud drop down very badly it will be gud...
These nonsense CVS needs 2 learn the hard way around now they think they r going 2 show anything and we wud see it happily no they r wrong...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KPLuvRadzz

I think its final nail in the coffin u log baaz nahi aane wale jaise karna hai karne do they r not going 2 listen 2 anyone i guess they need 2 suffer badly this show shud drop down very badly it will be gud...

These nonsense CVS needs 2 learn the hard way around now they think they r going 2 show anything and we wud see it happily no they r wrong...

its time to say gud bye to matsh. The essence of pure love has been destroyed terribly. Even cvs didn't give any value on marriage. Have u watched it? has their marriage been completed?
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Don't know what they are trying to show by posting such videos ! Do you really think it's confirmed ?
JonMoxley thumbnail
No i hav not but im so irritated now that i dont want 2 watch anything related 2 this show btw in tweeter log bhadak rahe hai phir bhi ye cvs b***ches samajhate nahi ri8 now i want 2 used slanges for them lekkin it will be of no use...yeh show dub jaye agar ye shaadi ho gayi toh i really want...
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey i know i am asking a little too much but plz anyone give a update of what is exactly in this video...
Are they just trying to built suspense or buzz or is there any actual scene being shown..
plz tell?
ILTHBEB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Don't know what they are trying to show by posting such videos ! Do you really think it's confirmed ?

i didn't watch that i told in 1st. But i think its confirmed now.
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
They have no idea how much fall they'll see in the Trp's then , they are saved just by online viewership which is included in new method of calculating TRP's ! 
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Hey i know i am asking a little too much but plz anyone give a update of what is exactly in this video...
Are they just trying to built suspense or buzz or is there any actual scene being shown..
plz tell?

It's basically repeat of the promo ! Nothing else !