Mahabharat

**Kurukulvadhu Draupadi - Pooja Sharma AT**#16 - Page 39

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
In one of the IVs Pooja talks about her costume and she says they've deliberately kept it simple cause she resides in Kailash and is Prakriti herself. So beauty should be inner and not fancy. Besides Mahadev is a vairagi and her wife being decked up doesn't fill in well. You can trust SKT for all that perfect research and development. I'm happy they've kept it so simple and ethereal <33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
My only issue with Swastik is that they don't give too many costumes to their actors. They end up repeating the clothes always.. Draupadi had about 4-5 dresses.. looks like here Parvati has only one. 
pooja-menon thumbnail

Credit: Twitter

Pretty girl..
pooja-menon thumbnail

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
See Lakshmi, Vishnu, Shiv Parvati... They're gods & goddesses. Does it even matter how many pairs of clothes they wear? Do they ever change dresses and all like humans?πŸ˜†
All this doesn't matter at all IMO. We need to look beyond what do they wear and how do they look. It's about a journey, a transition & realisation. And this, is important to the show.

PS : Kailash looks pretty. I loved how they just didn't show a rock amidst snow πŸ€£

Thankyou Poojie for sharing these, Pooja & SRJ look gorgeous! <33

Did anyone notice the parallels between Draupadi/Krishna & Parvati/Shiv already? SRJ said Shiv here will be a guide to his better half. OMG these feels β˜ΊοΈ
Old days are back! 
pooja-menon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-.-Amethyst-.

See Lakshmi, Vishnu, Shiv Parvati... They're gods & goddesses. Does it even matter how many pairs of clothes they wear? Do they ever change dresses and all like humans?πŸ˜†

All this doesn't matter at all IMO. We need to look beyond what do they wear and how do they look. It's about a journey, a transition & realisation. And this, is important to the show.

PS : Kailash looks pretty. I loved how they just didn't show a rock amidst snow πŸ€£

Thankyou Poojie for sharing these, Pooja & SRJ look gorgeous! <33

Did anyone notice the parallels between Draupadi/Krishna & Parvati/Shiv already? SRJ said Shiv here will be a guide to his better half. OMG these feels β˜ΊοΈ
Old days are back! 

That's true.. costumes become trivial here.. 

Kailash indeed looks pretty. 

I just can't believe that we are having PooRabh back on a show. Never thought we will have this. Have to thank SKT for this. πŸ˜ƒ They were my fav couple in MB.. and now we have them back πŸ˜ƒ
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
I can't even 'bayaan' my excitement here. Like I always felt MB would be a once in a lifetime experience. ArDi, Draupadi - Krishna ... These won't be recreated for us. But when Mahakali's news came I was OMG. Is this for real? Actually seeing SRJ Pooja SKT a level up! It's a dream come true. Since it's Swastik, I know nothing will go wrong ever and I can confidently say chaati thokkar that This'll be a magnanimous hit!
This feeling is beyond words β€οΈ
The depth that SKT gives to his characters & the way they're beautifully portrayed. Uff, I don't know how this week will pass πŸ˜›
Hi!
I am Luna. 
I am a big fan of Pooja since Mahabharata came out 
Can I join in? 
TwinFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-...Poojie...

That's true.. costumes become trivial here.. 

Kailash indeed looks pretty. 

I just can't believe that we are having PooRabh back on a show. Never thought we will have this. Have to thank SKT for this. πŸ˜ƒ They were my fav couple in MB.. and now we have them back πŸ˜ƒ

Same feeling guys πŸ˜ƒ srj & pooja.. Dream come true..😳😳 & u r ryt mahiπŸ˜†
TwinFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome here @lunaπŸ˜ƒ 
Thanks for sharing those pics & video links @poojie & @payel😳😳 & i love the trailer.. Shiv to parvati - "naari jab shanka tyag de toh, swayam shankar ban jati hai".. What a powerful line.. Hats off to the dialogue writer & pooja nailed itπŸ‘πŸ‘