Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: TwinFlames

Guys. Awesome News! Our SRJ(Govind) is playing the Role of Lord Shiva in Pooja's Show.. 😳 That's just freaking awesome.. ⭐️ our govind panchali Jodi is back.. Thank u Sid.T Sir.. Check the new Buzz article 😊

My favourite jodi is back!! πŸ˜ƒ I hope this is true!! πŸ˜ƒ
pooja-menon thumbnail

This actor to play Lord Shiva in Pooja Sharmaa's 'Mahakali'

The show has been creating a buzz since the promos went on air..

Friday, May 12, 2017 | 11:35:38 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 12 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

The fans of actress, Pooja Sharmaa have been desperately waiting for the actress' comeback to television and the wait finally ended with the announcement of her upcoming show, 'Mahakali'. Soon the promos got on-air, giving us a peek into the show.

The actress looks fierce and powerful in her look as Goddess Kaali.

With the on-air date of the show getting closer, the casting of the show keeps getting bigger.

According to media reports, actor, Sourabh Raaj Jain has been roped in to play the role of Lord Shiva in Colors' 'Mahakali.'

Sourabh has been a household name due to his role of Lord Krishna in the mega show, 'Mahabharat.'

We contacted Sourabh, who said, "I am afraid, I cannot comment anything on it right now."

What do you have to say about the same? Leave in your comments below..
pooja-menon thumbnail
Hahah.. In my excitement I messed up the comment on the article.. wrote Parth-Panchali instead of Govind-Panchali..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NEWS

Falak, Nikhil, Kanan and Nikita in Colors' Maha Kaali

By Dharini Sanghavi
12 May 2017 04:44 PM

Fresh news coming straight from our editorial oven guys!

Tellychakkar.com had exclusively reported about Mahabharat fame Pooja Sharma aka Draupadi, making her comeback with Swastik's upcoming mythological show Maha Kaali for Colors.

Now, we have more latest news from the serial.

The casting for the above show is going on in full swing. The makers have already roped in few well-known actors to play pivotal roles.

Yes, we have heard that actors Falaq Naaz (Mahabharat), Nikhil Arya (Kumkum Bhagya) and Nikita Sharma (Do Dil Ek Jaan), Kanan Malhotra (Rab Se Sohna Ishq) have joined the cast of Kaali.

As per sources, Nikhil will portray the role of Lord Indra, while Kanan will don the avatar of Vishnu. Falaq and Nikita will depict the characters of Goddesses Saraswati and Laxmi respectively.

The actors remained unavailable to comment.

Maha Kaali will go on floors sometime next week, and is expected launch sometime in July. It will be biweekly show, and tentatively air at the 7 pm time slot.

Stay tuned to this space for more updates!

pooja-menon thumbnail
^^ So Kanan is playing Vishnu.. which means Sourabh has a high chance of playing Shiva then. I thought he will don Narayanan avatar again here. πŸ˜ƒ
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes lets hope  sourabh only play the role but we have to wait for confirmation because in time of SKR also first Sourabh was in talk about Ram role but they finalized some one else  
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice edit Rakhi😊
Tans for sharing the awesome articles PayalπŸ˜ƒ
Nice pic and articles Poojie
I am excited to see pooja nd saurabh together again⭐️
It is confirmed that saurabh is playing lord shiva β€οΈ
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so excited! Drauvind coming back together again and this time as Shiv-Parvati.. πŸ˜ƒ but 7 pm time slot is not good , students and specially working ppl would not able to watch it on 7 pm.
TwinFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

My favourite jodi is back!!πŸ˜ƒI hope this is true!!πŸ˜ƒ

yup hopefully its true poojie πŸ˜ƒ
TwinFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Hahah.. In my excitement I messed up the comment on the article.. wrote Parth-Panchali instead of Govind-Panchali..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†