Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Our queen is back with a bang!! 😎 #PoojaAsMahakali She's looking so damn perfect in this look.  The teaser is giving me goosebumps, everytime I'm watching it.

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yes indeed.. finally she is back. 😃
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I saw the teaser Payal😃
It was mindblowing👏
Amazing pics⭐️
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful pics 
thanks for sharing
Can't wait for Pooja's Come back
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Feel Free To use :- 
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

Feel Free To use :- 

it's beautiful 
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Glad that you all liked the pic😃 
latest TB article on Pooja..So beautifully written!! 👏👏 It feels so great when everyone praises your fav 😳 So proud of Pooja! ⭐️

#FirstImpact: Pooja Sharma aka Draupadi SCARES, ENTHRALLS and WOWS you as 'Mahakaali'

Your eyes better be ready to pop out watching the promo..

Monday, May 01, 2017 | 10:00:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 21 Comments | By Kunal Nirmal Kothari

Actress Pooja Sharma wowed one and all with her act as Draupadi in the latest version of 'Mahabharat.' But after she created a stir as Draupadi in the show; the fans had to wait for a really long time for the actress' next venture.

However, as cliched as it may come across as, the actress is finally back with a BANG! Not doing any TV projects since 2014 (except for a few special appearances), the actress is finally set to be back on TV with the upcoming show, 'Mahakaali.'

The upcoming Colors show has been in the news since the moment it was announced that Pooja has been signed on to play the titular role.

And yesterday, the teaser of the show went live and here is how it was -

A visual cannot start more fiercely than a powerful leg being slammed into a pool of blood, right? That's how the teaser begins as Mahakali (Pooja Sharmaa) bangs her leg into a pool of blood.

The next moment, raging eyes which are turning red are at the close, which is bound to give you a jerk back at your seat out of horror. Did I mention there is third eye too? No. Well yes, if only things weren't thrilling enough, there is a third eye too.

With some other shots which portray the gargantuan stature of Goddess Kaali, we are introduced to what we know Goddess Kali best for. A trident!

Oh! Did I already say that a trident is what we know Goddess Kaali best for? I spoke too soon, as the second to last frame reminds us about all the stories we must have heard from our grandparents about Goddess Kaali and how a prolonged tongue comes out of Kaali's mouth.

The Impact

In a short teaser, we have an encounter as to how opulent, thrilling and captivating is 'Mahakali' going to be. Pooja may even be unidentified to many as one is barely able to make out that it is Pooja's face behind Mahakali, but her eyes, tongue and poise does the trick.

One important factor that needs to be pointed out is the absolutely fantastic looking make-up and attire the actress sports as Mahakali which makes her look unrecognizable.

Managing to create a flabbergasting and impressive effect with some seconds, we cannot think of anyone better to portray Kaali apart from Pooja Sharma.

She wowed us in 'MAHAbharat' and it seems we are in for a similar and probably even better experience with 'MAHAkaali.' Hoping that this MAHA phenomenon continues to work wonders for the actress.

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
If possible plz try to comment on the article daily 😳 it'll help to increase Pooja's CM ratings.
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --PAYEL--

If possible plz try to comment on the article daily 😳 it'll help to increase Pooja's CM ratings.

you can comment twice in a day 
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Another article on Pooja 😃

Mahakali promo: Pooja Sharma of Mahabharat fame is back as the fierce Goddess and it's INCREDIBLE!

Pooja Sharma's first look as Mahakali is simply jaw-dropping!

After staying away from TV for a couple of years, actress Pooja Sharma is back and how! She will be soon seen of Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Mahakali - Anth hi Aarambh hai that will air on Colors. Pooja is known for her performance as Draupadi in Mahabharat, which was made by the same producer and is acknowledged as a fine actress by many. It seems the actress had reservations because she felt she would not do justice to the role but the producer himself convinced her to play the part. Pooja was away for a couple of years working on her craft and going by the promo, seems to be in fine form indeed.

The promo is itself awe-inspiring. It starts with shot of Pooja's feet stepping into a pool of blood. Then, we see her red bloodshot eyes and finally when we see her full form complete with the disheveled mane, trinetra and symbolic clothes, it is a sight to behold. Pooja is sheer perfection and we can understand how much preparation she must have put in to achieve such results. Very little is known about Goddess Kali, who is known as the great cosmic power of time in Tantric treatises. The worship of Kali calls for complete surrender and the subject is a powerful and intriguing one. (Also Read: Karmaphal Data Shani Review: Mythology meets a visual extravaganza)

Pooja will also be seen in other forms of Adi Shakti on the show. Colors' Shani has been a very successful show for the channel and it is not surprising that the makers and channel have collaborated once again. Fans of Pooja are happy to see her back in this powerful role. A round of applause to the makeup artists and team who create this fearsome look for the actress. The special effects are also good and we are excited to see more of the product in coming days.

The actress had excelled in the role of Draupadi and the producers were left mighty impressed. In a statement, Siddharth said, "Pooja is fabulous actor and more importantly she is truly committed to her craft, the fact that she has waited for such a long time for a role that challenges her shows her self belief and I respect that, we did audition other people for the role but I always had Pooja in mind as I have worked with her in Mahabharat and I know the value she will add to the depiction of the most revered goddess on screen."