Posted: 8 years ago

RK  an unpredictable mixture of ego arrogance,love,passion and obsession towards his biwi he was always obsessed with his biwis even the smallest things and he always love to play and remove madhus ear rings

I DEDICATE THIS POST TO MY DEAR FRIEND NAINA AKA RISHBALAFAN9 AS SHE GIVE ME THIS IDEA

for the first time we get a very romantic earring sequence in studio on rk style karwa chauth night

just see rishbalas expression rk was trying to control his  uprising emotions and biwi was shivaring with her hubby s first sensuous touch

before karwa chauth there was a cute lovely ear ring sequence between hubby wify where biwi demands her earring from rk which he promise not to return her

this special gifs is made by dearest friend pratha1
a very special thanx to pratha for decore my post

then we got another very sensuous cozy, tender earring moment aft "bindia chamke gi" dance sequence on the village night where they were about to consumate  both were ready to melt in each others arms  but we all know rk kuch jarurat se jayada sarif the so  wo humme khus hone ka mauka nehi dia but we got a very very romantic,sensuous seductive earring situation

here we got another cute lil earring sequence on theri haldi

atlast our dreams comes true aft rishbala proper marreige and we got worlds best consumetion  scene on tv with our rishbala here rk madhu was totally lost in each other and rk had his very own seductive way to remove his biwis ornaments and even her gajra

first he removes madhus chunri

then he removes her maangtika

rk was also obsessed with her gajra ufff the way he removed it just wow

and now rk again got his fav toy and thats madhus earrings

awww the eye sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RIMO9013 - 8 years ago
Wow...Sarbari di.
Awesome post n pics.
RK was forever behind her earrings. Remember the studio night. Though he didn't remove her ear rings but he took it from his coat pocketed n kept it with him.
Di, us forgot one more Rishabala moment with ear rings. Before their haldi, he will put her ear rings along with the haldi.

Keep postings such pics, thoroughly enjoying them n also missing them.😭
Originally posted by silverfire

Wow...Sarbari di.
Awesome post n pics.
RK was forever behind her earrings. Remember the studio night. Though he didn't remove her ear rings but he took it from his coat pocketed n kept it with him.
Di, us forgot one more Rishabala moment with ear rings. Before their haldi, he will put her ear rings along with the haldi.

Keep postings such pics, thoroughly enjoying them n also missing them.😭

awww thank u soo soo much samitha 
its my pleasure u like it and thanx for remembering me the haldi sequence will try to put that pics also 
 and i will keep making this type of posts for sureπŸ˜ƒ

Nice post and beautiful pics.
I think there was one more; after their mehendi ceremony when he helps her to change.
am trying to find it out
beautiful pics
awesome post
awesome and beautiful post 
lovely pics of rishbala 
tfs sarbari 
Lovely post
Rk always after her earings
amazing...thank you very much for this visual treat. .😊⭐️...
these pics looks so natural. .pure and divine relationship between a husband and wife. ..😊
rishbala/dvd..i love them to infinity. ..tThey reside deep in my heart. .
fantastic post. .😊
Edited by rishbalafan9 - 8 years ago
Wow!! What a lovely post...n d pics...beautiful beyond words...can't thnk u enough for making such awesome posts ever, di. Plz keep them coming...they're like oxygen to me.
Missing my RM. 😭
Thnx, πŸ€—