ANURAJ OS- RAAT AKELI HAI.......

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
for a new glittering goldie!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

http://gifgifs.com/resizer/

gifgifs.com

gifgifs.com

Don't u find this earring heavy??? he asked playing with her dangler and her only reaction was HEEE!!! It was their wedding night, he was standing just an inch away from her, and by the way he did not compliment her till now the way he usually did and on top of that what was he upto discussing???- The sizes and prizes of jewelry- certainly not expected! With an inflated face she lifted her heavy lehengaa and walked towards the dressing table murmuring some words of confusion, some of anxiety, some of frustration and some of nervousness to herself...

Her bangles seemed more stubborn than her, not at all ready to come out of her hand she tried and tried but it just hurt but the moment she stood frozen with his touch they immediately slid down her hands to fall on the floor and break along with the pearls that outlined her diamond studded necklace. she did not even know whether she was breathing or not, it was just that he let him do whatever he wanted to do and that was all what she wanted him to do as he made her turned to unpin her hair the slight brushing of his palms across her face made her feel magical. she took a step closer resting her head on his chest as he finished unpinning her hair his fingers played with every  tress of her silky curls

He lifted her chin to look deep into her eyes which reflected affection but with it was a little bit of nervousness. Holding her tightly close as he gifted her with a sweet kiss on her cheek to which she replied by giving a kiss on his chin after softly biting it. She was spellbound with his charm and he was mesmerized in her beauty. Both of them smiled after whispering their words of love for each other but she gradually felt the loosening of her blouse as he untied the dori and tried to open the hook but actually broke it. as his hand got busy in unwrapping his treasure, she was not able to stay strong of when and what to protest but his phone interrupted TRING TRING and she got a chance to escape after whispering in his ears- BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME SQUADRON LEADER! but he held her chunni warning her of no escaping this time but making a smarter move she removed the pin of her duppattaa and ran towards the bathroom as it fell on the floor...

Her blue lace robe left him awestruck with no adjectives left in his conscious to describe how much she magnetized him towards her. The water dripping from her hair and the fresh droplets around her neck made his thoughts run wild. She moved closer to him questioning him about why was he staring her for the last 15 minutes as she patted her hair but he put his finger on his lip he pinned her against the mirror... clutching the nape of her neck he complimented the color she applied on her luscious lips. BLUE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR BUT EVEN THIS SHADE SUITS U VERY MUCH he admired as his thumb ruined some of the color and now as their lips met she kissed him softly but he soon turned it into something strong and passionate tasting every bit of her deep red cranberry flavored lipstick...

What r u doing??? He questioned with a raised brow when she kept the glass of milk back on the table after finishing it... I have a habit of having milk before sleeping! she made clear but making a childlike face he demanded his share and as she turned to get his glass of milk he pulled her towards him leaning forward  he wiped the milk moustache to lick it and compliment her about how he never knew that milk could be so tasty making her go red!!! but the red grew deeper and maybe deepest as he moved towards her and started unbuttoning his sherwaani, her eyes fixed on the floor were not even able to gather an ounce of courage to look up but all what he did was to instruct her to get the sherwaani dry cleaned the next day along with her lehergaa. I WILL JUST BE BACK AFTER A QUICK SHOWER- he whispered after biting her earlobe softly leaving her to drown in embarrassment!

he did not go to freshen up but instead sat tensed on the couch worrying about some confidential documents the details of which had to be discussed the next day at the headquarters as he massaged his head, he felt a slight rub of warm fragrant oil on his bare back and shoulder and she whispered affectionately- ALL WILL BE OK... RELAX!!! the soothing effect of her words and touch was magical and it helped him to calm down.

just like a happy child she enjoyed blowing up the candles wishing herself happy wedding and happy first night!!! should I not be the one to wish u and celebrate with u wifey he asked holding her close by the  tummy and I hope my longing will bear sweet fruit she replied as she lost herself his manly tone and aroma, his slight touch made shivers run though her body and his feeling was so much better than she  fantasized about!!! she tried to get away but she clutched her by the shoulder making all her senses numb. I...I...I...WANT MY... BODY LOTION she fumbled while making an effort to speak...

his hand slid to discover each and every inch of her soft skin which he felt like was something like soft, smooth white cream, his finger poked her bellybutton clutching his waist as his warm breathe teased her exposed skin, he rubbed his fingers against hers, worked down her back and kneaded her arms and pressed her palm against her skin with the smooth aloe vera infused liquid. PLS STOP she pleaded and his lips traced down her spine making it extremely difficult for her to breathe. was just returning your favor love but m not done yet so wait for me, he said as he walked towards the bathroom making her just want to run away and hide her face somewhere...

she tried hard to concentrate on the Nicholas sparks novel that she was trying hard to read but the only thought back and forth her mind was his essence, his touch and his charisma and now as she saw him walk towards her dripping wet just out of the bathroom. eventhough the room had just a few candles lit the moonlight peeping in from the window was letting him know that his lady love was burning red with emotions. she made a very hard effort to stand up and turn but his alert actions were faster than her dazed feelings. he easily felt the heaviness in her chest and so he kept her hand near his heart to let her know of what all he was going through and she was astonished to feel the throbbing in his heart. as her palm came down his rock hard chest to trace the fine lining of his abs she felt delighted...

scooping her in his arms he gently placed her on the bed and realized that she actually smelt more fresh than the rose petals scattered around. as he showered some of them upon her he ate up one of them stuck on her lip. the sensation of his warm body against her was something divine. it was the first moment of their shared life to be treasured for a lifetime. his fingers traced and his lips discovered each and every inch of her supple skin just to realize that she was so much more beautiful and he had ever dreamt of! he showered countless kisses all over her body making her feel restless and then his existence in her made her feel complete, a painful pleasure it was! with an arched back as her hands worked up to reach his shoulder, his slid down to tease her delicate waist. when her fingers ran though his thick black hair, he clutched the nape of her neck to breathe along... the night passed by and he gifted her with some very precious moments making her realize that she is so very special for him...

Warmer than the early morning sun rays was his chest on which she rested her head. her legs were entwined into his and his body was wrapped around hers making it the best morning ever for her. he did not wake up when she slightly brushed her lips against his but when she tried to separate herself from him, he held her more close and now when he recounted the number of beauty spots on her body, tickling her she enjoyed to cuddle in his arms... I LOVE U HUBBY she repeated for the fifth time demanding an answer but the only reply she received was the lock of his lips against hers!!!!!

Edited by poorva22 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ Edited by hanii_0 - 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hanii_0

โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ 

arre what happened bata toh sahi kaisa hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ
devuu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow pooru supr romantic os ๐Ÿ˜ณ very sweet gft for sahar๐Ÿ‘ loved it ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hayee rajat tooromantic ๐Ÿ˜‰ anuraj alwys the best ๐Ÿ˜Š simply superb os gm    ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—
hanii_0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poorva22

arre what happened bata toh sahi kaisa hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ

wait ๐Ÿ˜ณ
This content was originally posted by: shakku17

wow pooru supr romantic os ๐Ÿ˜ณ very sweet gft for sahar๐Ÿ‘ loved it ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hayee rajat tooromantic ๐Ÿ˜‰ anuraj alwys the best ๐Ÿ˜Š simply superb os gm    ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—

thank u mera roshogolla๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ

acchhaa theek hai๐Ÿ˜‰
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wat a romantic update...hayae.. i cant stop blushing...superb yaar...
This content was originally posted by: Ashakalyani

wat a romantic update...hayae.. i cant stop blushing...superb yaar...

thank u princess๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
hanii_0 thumbnail
lovely,superb, awsome,romantic n beautiful OS ๐Ÿ˜ณ thank u so much for this wonderful gift ๐Ÿ˜ณ title itself so romantic ...i was blushing all the time while reading this ๐Ÿ˜ณ cvs have never shown us even R of anuraj romance but my darling poorva  u fullfill our wish through ur OS loved it n once again it was so beautiful n romantic ๐Ÿ˜ณ