Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Aahh What an awesome episode---added pics on req (Page 3)

A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kresham

Originally posted by Starsfireflies

Ya u r right it was an awesome episode..
All were fit in the roles.
I liked cabir and navya hugging nandiniSmile
Then what alya said to her was also nice.

N rightly aryamann is for alya great!! I loved how aryamann called the princi broLOL

Then ur predictions well think so they are right maybe manik can do that to get her smile back..

Loved reading ur views n predictionsWink

One thing i forgot to ask what do u think of the precap??

thanq yes i forgot to mention that hug actually...i loved that gesture of Cavya specially Cabir...

I loved Aryaman n princi talk...specially when he said bro n when princi said whenever they say dont worry i worry a lotLOLLOL.

coming to precap i dont jump to conclusions based on precaps...so i think she will say that but she ll not breakup  soon she ll understand that she was wrong abt that one line...n will come back to Manik soon...see my explanation above i gave to one of them

Ya i also loved cabir hugging herBig smile

Okay well precaps always mix n match so ya u r right we should not make assumptions from that

P.s. Pics are awesome!! Thanks for sharing

Edited by Starsfireflies - 13 May 2015 at 2:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham

priya_sejwal Goldie
priya_sejwal
priya_sejwal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Thank uh for updating... but y u stopped giving Epi reviews??? Plz keep giving revieWS n predictions... as we all love to read thm
So as alwys Awsumm predictions...n i hope manik will do tht to bring smile bck on nandu's face...n precap r alwys misleading...so we can't conclude anything rgt now abut nandini...
Pics r nice...thnk uh

kresham

Kuushi Goldie
Kuushi
Kuushi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update with lovely pics and thank you for bringing positiveness in the forum..was getting frustrated with so many negative posts on the forum..initially the precap made me worried what the cvs are upto again..but then I thought I should atleast watch the episode and not get carried away by the precap as its always misleading..and we are just few hours away from the episode to be aired and still see people making posts about what went wrong..anyways I love your predictions and also your view about the episode..keep predicting and giving episode analysis

kresham

crazy5 Senior Member
crazy5
crazy5

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Hey kriti sooo glad u r bk:-):-):-) misd yr posts:-):-):-)

kresham

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kresham

i read ur post just now n replied there
she ow feels that all her beliefs were wrong  whatever she told to Manik myt also can come wrong some day...so when u urself feels wrong then how can u be with a person who believed u blindly...its all abt the person cant be perfect n its a time for Nandini to realize that world is not as beautiful as she thinks like Manik said this world is full of cruel ppl...but Manik started feeling that whatever Nandini says n believes is actually correct n always comes true...but now Nandini has to believe that whatever Manik says it has always a point she cant take him for granted everytime...she challenged Nyonika when she came to know abt her manipulation n now she believed Pandit which she herself had a belief that teacher cant b wrong...n made Manik also believe at some point of time...so that thing is killing her that if Manik is with her then she can make mistakes n also involve him in her mistakes bcz he believes in her n feels that when she is with him its perfect which she feels its not anymore

n now cmg to the epi its been only half day they spent...like mukti said he shud give her space so that she can think...n soo she ll understand that she doing wrong with Manik...she ll not breakup with him that is for sure but will b upset for some time ...which will b a test for Manik to bring her smile back

Well I think it should be more of a balance for both of them. Manik should stop being cynical about anything and everything and Nandini should stop being too trusting. Its all about balance. If there are people like pandit who are absolute creepos and Nyonika who is materialistic, then you also have people like Chacha Chachi who love you unconditionally even if ur not their own blood esp for chachi who loves all the kids like her own. They don't care if ur rich or not. They don't give a crap to all the materialistic stuff but value u for the person u r. Nandini learnt a lesson out of this fiasco that everything that glitters is not gold.

I accept she is shaken and of course she will be. She needs time, she needs love, constant support and assurance to come out of it but her guilt is something that baffles me. Maybe guilty for some of the reasons she cited but about pandit?

Just before the kidnapping incident she got to know about pandit's true colors and even before that she had felt it for herself. So she knew abt pandit. So now that she had accepted the fact then why feel guilty for not believing Manik? I can understand if she felt a small twinge of guilt after realising but for the kidnapping incident she did not fall under pandit's trap. She was kidnapped not lured. Had she still been trusting pandit and let him lure her I understand she could have blamed herself. Its just that the execution felt pointless to me. Had circumstances been slightly different her reaction would have felt justified to me. I will never say she shd get back to being normal immediately but I wouldn expect the CVs to bring up break up fiasco again Stern Smile I always wanted this show to progress beyond MaNan issues coz no matter how good they are and they are the USP of the show, the show is not only about them. That really irked me.

If she wants to face Nyonika, then what she faced just now is nothing compared to the games Nyonika will play in the future. And I am actually dreading the day Nyonika's dirty secret is out. If Nyonika had to say Manik will feel more ashamed then I am damn sure he will break down completely and that will be a bigger test for them since Manik's identity will be shaken. Facing that might be more difficult than this. Pandit was still an outsider bu Nyonika is Manik's mom. I am not upset coz she had a break down but I was pissed at her for contemplating break up Stern Smile Will wait for today's episode to decide LOL 

Edited by FieryHeart - 13 May 2015 at 5:29am

kresham

Zoya_09 IF-Dazzler
Zoya_09
Zoya_09

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged
welcome back dear !  Hug
Thanks 4 the review n pics , m sooo happy...lookin 4ward to watch the hug scene...Day Dreaming

kresham

Go to top