Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ameerafatima

Yup ...you are rite...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful thoughts...

Thanq
Tadibaaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow u made a post No one forgot you . I am wating for your reviews and predictions because they always come true and are positive .you are right we need to give some time to cvs they will get manan together because nandu cant stay away from manik 
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: aliyaangel

awsme review.. ur way of potraying things is vry positive... n i love that...
n ofcourse ur awsme predictions r cumng true..
n hope this one also comes true.. :D
btw can u plllzzz post nitis pic with that board.. i hvnt seen it.. :)

Thanq very much...n do see the pics i added in main post
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Starsfireflies

Ya u r right it was an awesome episode..

All were fit in the roles.
I liked cabir and navya hugging nandini😊
Then what alya said to her was also nice.

N rightly aryamann is for alya great!! I loved how aryamann called the princi bro😆

Then ur predictions well think so they are right maybe manik can do that to get her smile back..

Loved reading ur views n predictions😉

One thing i forgot to ask what do u think of the precap??

thanq yes i forgot to mention that hug actually...i loved that gesture of Cavya specially Cabir...

I loved Aryaman n princi talk...specially when he said bro n when princi said whenever they say dont worry i worry a lot😆😆.

coming to precap i dont jump to conclusions based on precaps...so i think she will say that but she ll not breakup  soon she ll understand that she was wrong abt that one line...n will come back to Manik soon...see my explanation above i gave to one of them
sandy_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kresham

Yes definitely i ll post whenever i get time or if i like any episode i ll do that...thanq for loving my posts🤗

ur posts r vry gd dats why i luv dm...u giv unbiased review which i lyk d most... 😊
aliyaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u for postng it..
n yeesss ur preduction is bang on looks like..
waiiitttiiinnggg for the epi...
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kresham

thanq yes i forgot to mention that hug actually...i loved that gesture of Cavya specially Cabir...

I loved Aryaman n princi talk...specially when he said bro n when princi said whenever they say dont worry i worry a lot😆😆.

coming to precap i dont jump to conclusions based on precaps...so i think she will say that but she ll not breakup  soon she ll understand that she was wrong abt that one line...n will come back to Manik soon...see my explanation above i gave to one of them

Ya i also loved cabir hugging her😃

Okay well precaps always mix n match so ya u r right we should not make assumptions from that

P.s. Pics are awesome!! Thanks for sharing
Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
priya_sejwal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank uh for updating... but y u stopped giving Epi reviews??? Plz keep giving revieWS n predictions... as we all love to read thm
So as alwys Awsumm predictions...n i hope manik will do tht to bring smile bck on nandu's face...n precap r alwys misleading...so we can't conclude anything rgt now abut nandini...
Pics r nice...thnk uh

Kuushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update with lovely pics and thank you for bringing positiveness in the forum..was getting frustrated with so many negative posts on the forum..initially the precap made me worried what the cvs are upto again..but then I thought I should atleast watch the episode and not get carried away by the precap as its always misleading..and we are just few hours away from the episode to be aired and still see people making posts about what went wrong..anyways I love your predictions and also your view about the episode..keep predicting and giving episode analysis
crazy5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey kriti sooo glad u r bk:-):-):-) misd yr posts:-):-):-)