Aahh What an awesome episode---added pics on req

Posted: 8 years ago
Making a review post after a long time...I know i m late...n already ppl forgot me here...but never mind...i m here to give some info n my thoughts on the epi n some prediction...so read the whole post

Epi was quite balanced n nicely portrayed...i liked every character in yesterday's episode So i wud like to thank CV's for that...

I m happy that Nandini kept herself strong n dint break down infront of Pandit but i was sure she will breakdown at a point of time n i also said this in my prediction post that she myt keep distance from Manik for some time...n see thats happening...N the pics floating around i think Manik will make her smile soon...n she cant stay away from Manik

Guys we ll see upset Nandini for some days/epis...bcz any normal girl will behave like that only bcz whatever she believed till date has been proven wrong n she said Manik that we cant b together bcz same things she used to tell him n she changed him...but when she has been proven wrong then how can she b correct for Manik think that way,She is guilty that whatever she used to tell the world around her all became wrong so thats y she is guilty.So give some time to CV's they r on track...

I loved Aryaman n Princi talk...infact i liked the way he was introduced to Fab5 n there we saw him checking out Aliya...so he is for Dhrulya n Dhruv's redemption track is coming up...As Dhruv already felt bad when Aliya went with Aryaman to show the clg.

Cavya r in big trouble n Harshad myt enter the scene to win their hearts...

Harshad-Nyo scenes gave the future story where Harshad will dig the things happened behind him.

N i guess CV's changed the Aryaman track from MaNan to Dhrulya...so guys have patience n enjoy the show...CV's will not disappoint us

Chotusa Prediction...from me n Simz[Maanluvsgeet]
Like we saw a pic of Niti with a board written "I want ur smile back"
So i think Manik will write it everywhere in clg like he wrote sorry everywhere in the whole room before n i think we ll get a song seq also like Sathiya title song "Hasti rahe tu hasti rahe" or "Mussu Mussu Haansi"...n Manik myt play hide n seek with her by not showing his face but keeping an eye on her ...all in all we ll get to see a majnu Manik again
And Fab5 myt join hands to bring that old Nandini back...N finally Nandini myt confess her love may b infront of whole clg also...or in private anything possible

N later we myt get a scene where Manik will open Nandini's braid...as we all know how obsessed he is with her hair n ear rings n how surprised he was when he saw her with braid...

PS:Important point that all myt b wondering that why its 4 days again so i came to know that there r some issues going on with Production like we saw abt the strike...n Production has decided to Bank ample episodes first so that they wont face any problem in future n give some rest to cast also...as we know they r doing PS for gr8 n as well as Parth is taking some dance training so they need rest bcz they have to work more for us specially as MaNan...So this 4 days a week myt go for some more days i m not sure lets see this week also...this i came to know from some one so thought of sharing...No bashing on this plz

PSS:Plz bashers stay away,Those who r interested can reply or else stay away

Thanq for giving time to read...

Upcoming scene of MaNan

Manik can bring her smile back like this

Credits to the uploaders
Edited by kresham - 8 years ago
omg...epi review frm u aftr so long...i missed it so much...as i always say ur predicsns are bang on n ds tym also i hope n wish it cums true...i luv dt song frm saathiyaa n wd luv it on manan...n cummng bck to d epi ur review is jst to d point...wat u said abt nandini's condsn /POV /state watevr u cl it is so r8...sum ppl in forum thnks she is overreactng god knows why bt yes dre hav bn wnderful posts sopprtng nandini also...

n plz dnt stop givng reviews,updates,predicsn i luv readng ur posts...
Ur reviews gives new angle to the way we see things... So plz dont stop posting.. Off course we are just waiting for your to post.. Love to see things frm ur view..
N coming to post as usual its awesome.. n ur prediction hope it comes true..
Originally posted by sandy_111

omg...epi review frm u aftr so long...i missed it so much...as i always say ur predicsns are bang on n ds tym also i hope n wish it cums true...i luv dt song frm saathiyaa n wd luv it on manan...n cummng bck to d epi ur review is jst to d point...wat u said abt nandini's condsn /POV /state watevr u cl it is so r8...sum ppl in forum thnks she is overreactng god knows why bt yes dre hav bn wnderful posts sopprtng nandini also...

n plz dnt stop givng reviews,updates,predicsn i luv readng ur posts...
Yes definitely i ll post whenever i get time or if i like any episode i ll do that...thanq for loving my posts🤗
Originally posted by sailata09

Ur reviews gives new angle to the way we see things... So plz dont stop posting.. Off course we are just waiting for your to post.. Love to see things frm ur view..
N coming to post as usual its awesome.. n ur prediction hope it comes true..
I m glad that my POV also effects ppl here...n yes i think abt every character n i thik normally n dont jumpp on conclusio bcz things need time to enfold...

Thanq somuch for loving my posts...will try to posts as i get time
Guys we ll see upset Nandini for some days/epis...bcz any normal girl will behave like that only bcz whatever she believed till date has been proven wrong n she said Manik that we cant b together bcz same things she used to tell him n she changed him...but when she has been proven wrong then how can she b correct for Manik think that way,She is guilty that whatever she used to tell the world around her all became wrong so thats y she is guilty.So give some time to CV's they r on track...

I liked the above lines and I agree she is shaken but breaking up with Manik or thinking about it is not the solution She needs time to heal, time to sort out her thoughts but what about her challenge to Nyonika? If this one incident can shake her faith so badly then what about the future where Nyonika will throw hundreds of hurdles more horrifying than this? Will she get weak everytime and break up with Manik? What about Manik? There will be times when he will need her too esp if Harshad Nyonika secret, whatever it is comes out. She needs to be strong for him too. I dont mind if she avoids Manik for some days but what irked me was We-Cannot-Be-Together-Manik chant of hers 😳 The Nandini I had seen from the beginning of this show has endured worse but she never broke. It is human after all to have an emotional breakdown but a sensible person like Nandini will surely not make hasty decisions in a vulnerable moment
😛Yup ...you are rite...
Thanks for sharing your wonderful thoughts...
awww that is soo cute pic...
niti is looking sweet girl in 2nd pic rite...muaah
😳
Edited by ameerafatima - 8 years ago
awsme review.. ur way of potraying things is vry positive... n i love that...
n ofcourse ur awsme predictions r cumng true..
n hope this one also comes true.. :D
btw can u plllzzz post nitis pic with that board.. i hvnt seen it.. :)
Ya u r right it was an awesome episode..
All were fit in the roles.
I liked cabir and navya hugging nandini😊
Then what alya said to her was also nice.

N rightly aryamann is for alya great!! I loved how aryamann called the princi bro😆

Then ur predictions well think so they are right maybe manik can do that to get her smile back..

Loved reading ur views n predictions😉

One thing i forgot to ask what do u think of the precap??
Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
Originally posted by FieryHeart

I liked the above lines and I agree she is shaken but breaking up with Manik or thinking about it is not the solution She needs time to heal, time to sort out her thoughts but what about her challenge to Nyonika? If this one incident can shake her faith so badly then what about the future where Nyonika will throw hundreds of hurdles more horrifying than this? Will she get weak everytime and break up with Manik? What about Manik? There will be times when he will need her too esp if Harshad Nyonika secret, whatever it is comes out. She needs to be strong for him too. I dont mind if she avoids Manik for some days but what irked me was We-Cannot-Be-Together-Manik chant of hers 😳 The Nandini I had seen from the beginning of this show has endured worse but she never broke. It is human after all to have an emotional breakdown but a sensible person like Nandini will surely not make hasty decisions in a vulnerable moment
i read ur post just now n replied there
she ow feels that all her beliefs were wrong  whatever she told to Manik myt also can come wrong some day...so when u urself feels wrong then how can u be with a person who believed u blindly...its all abt the person cant be perfect n its a time for Nandini to realize that world is not as beautiful as she thinks like Manik said this world is full of cruel ppl...but Manik started feeling that whatever Nandini says n believes is actually correct n always comes true...but now Nandini has to believe that whatever Manik says it has always a point she cant take him for granted everytime...she challenged Nyonika when she came to know abt her manipulation n now she believed Pandit which she herself had a belief that teacher cant b wrong...n made Manik also believe at some point of time...so that thing is killing her that if Manik is with her then she can make mistakes n also involve him in her mistakes bcz he believes in her n feels that when she is with him its perfect which she feels its not anymore

n now cmg to the epi its been only half day they spent...like mukti said he shud give her space so that she can think...n soo she ll understand that she doing wrong with Manik...she ll not breakup with him that is for sure but will b upset for some time ...which will b a test for Manik to bring her smile back