Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Yo Cvs!Arymaan - Bisexual and for Cabir! (Page 6)

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

Where do I sign my agreement? Approve

Should we actually start an online petition? Poll?LOL

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stardust09

THIS PLEASE. 

After the Valentine's day fiasco, Cabir tells Manik will be never be able to heal if he loses his true love. Somewhere, it was as though he wasn't just speaking about Manik and Nandini. It seems like he's given up on love. Boy needs hope. He brushed off Manik's attempts to talk about finding someone, he's agreed to a (fake) marriage. I hope they bring someone who can stir up his feelings and when he's scared of falling in love again, Nandini can give him hope. Doesn't have to be Broman, though I hope it is. Doesn't even have to be one true love, just help him believe again. 
Bring back the man who looked into his best friend's eyes and proclaimed he's gay. 

EVERYONE, PRAYER CIRCLE FOR BROBIR TO SAIL. 

Why won't my gif show up?

Exactly, Arymaan is fine - I want him badly to be for Cabir. And this is actually going to make sense -- Better than Aliya, Mukti,Nandini.

Today, We got to see Cabir reaffirming how proud he is of his sexuality. So now can we see him getting his sexy on with a sexy dude? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

THIS please!
Poor guy is so dragged into all the mess where he is not even involved directly or indirectly , the boy deserves love and happiness in his life. These days it looks like he has forgotten to think about himself, the whole Navya and his /her mum equation is pissing me off. Why is he supposed to pay the price for something he is not even involved in? .

Let Aryamann be for Cabir, he can swing both ways, i dont mind if they do not show them ending up together, all i need is for Cabir to feel love again and always be proud of who he is and never compromise .

Yes, this! 
They don't even have to end up together. They don't even have to fall deeply in love and be IT for each other. But can we SEE how Cabir is gay please. I just want him to see getting attracted to someone and flirting for real and stuff -- all fun and harmless.

DUDE, PLEASE! THIS HAS TO HAPPEN!

WE f**kING DESERVE IT AND CABIR SURE AS HELL DESERVES IT, LIKE YESTERDAY! Sleepy
Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

THIS^^^^. I too want him for Cabir. I have been saying this for long now, Cabir deserves some TLC now...this guy has gone through so much and lost so much. WE DEMAND.
PS: Medha, I missed you, glad you are back...now waiting for your emojis to come back. I was missing them so much that I learnt from Rubs how to use them. 

Oh babe I missed Y'all too -- Tackling hug animated emoticon

Tender, Love, Care and Romance for Cabir -- TLCR! LOL

TheFaerieQueen

Stardust09 Senior Member
Stardust09
Stardust09

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

Originally posted by Stardust09

THIS PLEASE. 

After the Valentine's day fiasco, Cabir tells Manik will be never be able to heal if he loses his true love. Somewhere, it was as though he wasn't just speaking about Manik and Nandini. It seems like he's given up on love. Boy needs hope. He brushed off Manik's attempts to talk about finding someone, he's agreed to a (fake) marriage. I hope they bring someone who can stir up his feelings and when he's scared of falling in love again, Nandini can give him hope. Doesn't have to be Broman, though I hope it is. Doesn't even have to be one true love, just help him believe again. 
Bring back the man who looked into his best friend's eyes and proclaimed he's gay. 

EVERYONE, PRAYER CIRCLE FOR BROBIR TO SAIL. 

Why won't my gif show up?

Exactly, Arymaan is fine - I want him badly to be for Cabir. And this is actually going to make sense -- Better than Aliya, Mukti,Nandini.

Today, We got to see Cabir reaffirming how proud he is of his sexuality. So now can we see him getting his sexy on with a sexy dude? LOL

Someone write a hot piece of fanfiction and tweet it to writers.
Why everyone be worried about Manik's blue balls? What about my 'Bira. Make petition. 
DisapproveDisapproveDisapprove

Writers, please.

Edited by Stardust09 - 13 May 2015 at 10:39am

Medha.S

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

Where do we sign? Embarrassed This!! I so want him to swing both ways! Aryamann and Cabir Day Dreaming
Bang on post!

P.s: You should've put a disclaimer that ignorant homophobes need not post stupid comments in here Wacko

I did it as nicely as I could. I thought it was general courtesy to not come making pretentious assumptions about other people's opinion and accuse them of ulterior motives if you don't agree with it.  LOL
BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Poll. Petition. Just show me the dotted line and Imma sign.

But you know, even if they can't make this new guy bisexual and give Cabir a relationship (I still kinda float on the tragic RaghBir ship), I definitely want to see Bira checking out this guy, appreciating his hot ass, stuff like that. If straight girls can drool on a gay guy, time for the gay dude to return the favour and give some aesthetic appreciation to a straight guy.

Stardust09

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Poll. Petition. Just show me the dotted line and Imma sign.

But you know, even if they can't make this new guy bisexual and give Cabir a relationship (I still kinda float on the tragic RaghBir ship), I definitely want to see Bira checking out this guy, appreciating his hot ass, stuff like that. If straight girls can drool on a gay guy, time for the gay dude to return the favour and give some aesthetic appreciation to a straight guy.

Yes, yes -- Imma be all of that and loads and loads more LOL

I don't even care if they cant make this new guy the IT thing for Cabir -- or it just ends on a good note, or it just ends with at least Cabir SHOWING his attraction and appreciation the hotness.

Like, what not? Cabir is the most non stereotypical gay dude -- so now they are not even gonna show him being attracted to guys who are not his first love?  We wanna SEE it -- 

Comeon CVS DONT BE SCARED -- We are ready to see some hot Man on Man action LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09BoxedIn

Go to top