Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Yo Cvs!Arymaan - Bisexual and for Cabir! (Page 2)

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Where do we sign? Embarrassed This!! I so want him to swing both ways! Aryamann and Cabir Day Dreaming
Bang on post!

P.s: You should've put a disclaimer that ignorant homophobes need not post stupid comments in here Wacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamadyaCooChiNoorie30RibelleMedha.S

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by sherma

Poor aryaman.just because he might be pair with nandini n might create problems fr manan.u guys mking him bisexual.althoigh m a cavya fan m nt agianst a new gay entry fr cabir if he really nt interested in navya.but aryamaan definetly looks straight

Cabir is GAY, how on earth can he be interested in Navya!!!!!
cabir can be bisexual atleast as cavya fan I want that Wink but aryaman is surely into girls.he is surely opposit aliya or nandini as per d article he wil b compettit to manik
TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Poor aryaman.just because he might be pair with nandini n might create problems fr manan.u guys mking him bisexual.althoigh m a cavya fan m nt agianst a new gay entry fr cabir if he really nt interested in navya.but aryamaan definetly looks straight

cabir can be bisexual atleast as cavya fan I want that Wink but aryaman is surely into girls.he is surely opposit aliya or nandini as per d article he wil b compettit to manik

It was categorically told that Cabir is gay, there is a difference between gay and bisexual. If you remember his dialogs to Manik and his actions before, he tried relationships with girls but he could not and after lot of turmoil and suffocation he accepted that he is gay. There is this backstory of Cabir that can not be denied or forgotten. While Aryamann is a new character which is not established yet, its therefore possible to modify his story. And by the way, a person's sexual orientation cannot be figured out by their looks.

PS - He can be competition to Manik without falling for Nandini i.e. professionally. If he falls for Alya, Manik won't care ..it will be dhruv who will get impacted. 

Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 13 May 2015 at 1:15am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sparkle_TrishaAnamadyamoonstonespiritStardust09missvioletA.HajnalCooChiMKrayZeeRibelleMedha.SNoorie30

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

Where do we sign?EmbarrassedThis!! I so want him to swing both ways! Aryamann and CabirDay Dreaming
Bang on post!

P.s: You should've put a disclaimer that ignorant homophobes need not post stupid comments in hereWacko
first of all stop being sacarstic n its a public forum any one can post anything following forum rules.so just grow up n learn to hav proper arguments rther den being rude
Stardust09 Senior Member
Stardust09
Stardust09

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged

No one 'looks' gay, darling. Unless they're wearing a shirt that reads 'I suck dicks'. 
Stereotypes, stereotypes. 

And no, we aren't worried he'll create problems for Manan. (ALTHOUGH HE CAN STILL DO THAT IF HE'S BISEXUAL). We just have this crazy idea that Cabir is equally important to the show, ridiculous, aren't we? 
Maybe we should be picking songs for some apparently fake wedding instead, because hot romance. Wacko

Edited by Stardust09 - 13 May 2015 at 1:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamadyamissvioletA.HajnalCooChiMKrayZeeRibellecharminggenie

N_Niya IF-Rockerz
N_Niya
N_Niya

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Yes! I would love to see Aryabir chemistry!! Big smile
CVs Cavya se zyada Aryabir logical hai.. u guys can take this! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ribelle

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
The biggest reason for Aryamann to be bi is this, so that people realise that gay people dont come with tags, saying that I am gayLOL
Lets subvert stereotypes that you can figure out someone's gender orientation by looking at them and also the difference between a gay man Cabir and  what a bisexual would be.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sparkle_TrishaSperomoonstonespiritA.HajnalTheFaerieQueenRibelle

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged

It was categorically told that Cabir is gay, there is a difference between gay and bisexual. If you remember his dialogs to Manik and his actions before, he tried relationships with girls but he could not and after lot of turmoil and suffocation he accepted that he is gay. There is this backstory of Cabir that can not be denied or forgotten. While Aryamann is a new character which is not established yet, its therefore possible to modify his story. And by the way, a person's sexual orientation cannot be figured out by their looks.

PS - He can be competition to Manik without falling forNandini i.e. professionally. If he falls for Alya, Manikwon't care ..it will be dhruv who will get impacted.

I personally feel CVS have handled full gay scene very weiredly
my problem is just because an article came aryaman chrcter will create a prob fr mana;u guys want him to be bisexual so that he is out of manan life
I was amazed how people bashed dishank as if he really kidnapped nitti

Go to top