Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

THIS^^^^. I too want him for Cabir. I have been saying this for long now, Cabir deserves some TLC now...this guy has gone through so much and lost so much. WE DEMAND.

PS: Medha, I missed you, glad you are back...now waiting for your emojis to come back. I was missing them so much that I learnt from Rubs how to use them. 

Oh babe I missed Y'all too -- 

Tender, Love, Care and Romance for Cabir -- TLCR! πŸ˜†
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medha.S

Exactly, Arymaan is fine - I want him badly to be for Cabir. And this is actually going to make sense -- Better than Aliya, Mukti,Nandini.

Today, We got to see Cabir reaffirming how proud he is of his sexuality. So now can we see him getting his sexy on with a sexy dude? πŸ˜†

Someone write a hot piece of fanfiction and tweet it to writers.
Why everyone be worried about Manik's blue balls? What about my 'Bira. Make petition. 
πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Writers, please.
Edited by Stardust09 - 8 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: zrn1312

Where do we sign? πŸ˜³ This!! I so want him to swing both ways! Aryamann and Cabir 

Bang on post!

P.s: You should've put a disclaimer that ignorant homophobes need not post stupid comments in here 

I did it as nicely as I could. I thought it was general courtesy to not come making pretentious assumptions about other people's opinion and accuse them of ulterior motives if you don't agree with it.  πŸ˜†
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Should we actually start an online petition? Poll?πŸ˜†

Poll. Petition. Just show me the dotted line and Imma sign.

But you know, even if they can't make this new guy bisexual and give Cabir a relationship (I still kinda float on the tragic RaghBir ship), I definitely want to see Bira checking out this guy, appreciating his hot ass, stuff like that. If straight girls can drool on a gay guy, time for the gay dude to return the favour and give some aesthetic appreciation to a straight guy.
Medha.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

Poll. Petition. Just show me the dotted line and Imma sign.

But you know, even if they can't make this new guy bisexual and give Cabir a relationship (I still kinda float on the tragic RaghBir ship), I definitely want to see Bira checking out this guy, appreciating his hot ass, stuff like that. If straight girls can drool on a gay guy, time for the gay dude to return the favour and give some aesthetic appreciation to a straight guy.

Yes, yes -- Imma be all of that and loads and loads more πŸ˜†

I don't even care if they cant make this new guy the IT thing for Cabir -- or it just ends on a good note, or it just ends with at least Cabir SHOWING his attraction and appreciation the hotness.

Like, what not? Cabir is the most non stereotypical gay dude -- so now they are not even gonna show him being attracted to guys who are not his first love?  We wanna SEE it -- 

Comeon CVS DONT BE SCARED -- We are ready to see some hot Man on Man action πŸ˜†
Medha.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: Stardust09

No one 'looks' gay, darling. Unless they're wearing a shirt that reads 'I suck dicks'. 

Stereotypes, stereotypes. 

And no, we aren't worried he'll create problems for Manan. (ALTHOUGH HE CAN STILL DO THAT IF HE'S BISEXUAL). We just have this crazy idea that Cabir is equally important to the show, ridiculous, aren't we? 
Maybe we should be picking songs for some apparently fake wedding instead, because hot romance. 

🀣 I would post a tee-shirt saying that but I think I shouldn't, just in case - or should I ?

Edited by Medha.S - 8 years ago
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🀣 I would post a tee-shirt saying that but I think I shouldn't, just in case - or should I ?

Oh no you shouldn't. Let's not hurt the sentiments of ignorant homophobes, they be love. 
(1024 x 768 should do) 
Edited by Stardust09 - 8 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

He is already showing interest in Alya, we know he is for DhruLya, so why would we worry about him being for MaNan We care for Cabir unlike you, Cabir is gay established from the beginning, if you have watched the show from the start that is.

Because in the end we just care about MaNan and their hot cute romance, after all! πŸ˜†
That is definitely the reason why I started the topic -- NOT! πŸ˜³

Arymaan should be bisexual because MaNan, It should be day because MaNan, it should snow because MaNan! 
I have not even mentioned MaNan in the topic, they weren't even on my mind when I made it.

But some people just can't help it.

Like, do people need a lesson in DIFFERENTIATING between Homosexuality and bisexuality? 

Arymaan can still go and flirt with any girl he wants because Bisexuality means being attracted to both the genders, just in case some people missed it.

Medha.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubys07

MY BIREEEYYY WROTE A POST LEMME REEESSS😎

*sigh* you be incorrigible, bro! 

You are supposed to say -- YES, I AGREE WITH THIS PETITION.
I am willing to sign it RIGHT NOW.
Here, bro repeat after me .. no need for Ressing business! πŸ˜³
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Darling! πŸ€—

I wanna envelope you in the tightest of hugs and swirl you around <3

Ages man!!!πŸ€—