Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Yo Cvs!Arymaan - Bisexual and for Cabir! - Page 3

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Ya i so want this..
They will make a nice couple!
N cabir so needs to move on plus stop with this fake marriage n all..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sherma

cabir can be bisexual atleast as cavya fan I want that 😉 but aryaman is surely into girls.he is surely opposit aliya or nandini as per d article he wil b compettit to manik

If Cabir can be bisexual then why Navya cannot be lesbian? 😳
Like seriously dude? Its because of people like you that victims have hard time coming forward. Gays can't say that they are gay, why? Because you people treat it like disease and not some sexual preference one is born with. YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR SEXUAL PREFERENCE BECAUSE OF ANYONE IN THIS WORLD. Since starting its mentioned that Cabir is gay. Had they shown him being bisexual initially, we would have accepted it.
Like many of you, all of us were CaVya fans in the beginning but with time when we got to know about Cabir being gay, we moved on from that ship because it was impossible. Even now we won't ship CaVya romantically because its wrong on so many levels.Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 8 years ago
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

first of all stop being sacarstic n its a public forum any one can post anything following forum rules.so just grow up n learn to hav proper arguments rther den being rude

Dude stop being stupid and we'll stop being sarcastic 😳
Its not us, its you who needs to grow up 😳
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MY BIREEEYYY WROTE A POST LEMME REEESSS😎
Sparkle_Trisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes this Please.  I have been rooting for Aryabir pair ever since they announced his entry in the show. 
Cabir needs someone (and no that someone is most definitely not Navya). He is a 19 yr old kid he should not give up everything just like that. I get it that he was in love with Raghav but he needs to move on. He deserves to fall in love again, he deserves happiness. If he goes ahead with this marriage stupidity he will be miserable.

And as for people saying that Aryamaan doesn't look gay or bisexual, do people come with a stamp on their head indicating their sexuality!? People look the way they do, their sexuality has nothing to do with it. lol. 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zohasad2.0

Is this my Medha?❤️

*throws mud at Zoha*
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally I feel like saying this to someone on the forum-

I LOVE YOU...

I am dying to see Cabir find love and be happy ..
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

first of all stop being sacarstic n its a public forum any one can post anything following forum rules.so just grow up n learn to hav proper arguments rther den being rude

Lol dude don't even bother with the reasoning that this is an open forum blah blah blah, I know what it is hence I posted what I wanted. I meant what I said as a general thing but if you think you fall under that category then well 🤔
And as far as having an argument is concerned then I'd love to but with people who are actually willing to understand and make somewhat sense to me. So no argument to be had with you!
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

*throws mud at Zoha*

*ducks down*

*throws joota at Adi*
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

Cabir is GAY, how on earth can he be interested in Navya!!!!!

Moreover, people don't LOOK gay or straight.
Did Cabir look gay when we didn't knew he was gay?
Get your facts straight. Don't talk about homosexuality or any kind of sexuality if you are going to be offending. Insulting a whole community really?