Yo Cvs!Arymaan - Bisexual and for Cabir! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sherma

cabir can be bisexual atleast as cavya fan I want that πŸ˜‰ but aryaman is surely into girls.he is surely opposit aliya or nandini as per d article he wil b compettit to manik

It was categorically told that Cabir is gay, there is a difference between gay and bisexual. If you remember his dialogs to Manik and his actions before, he tried relationships with girls but he could not and after lot of turmoil and suffocation he accepted that he is gay. There is this backstory of Cabir that can not be denied or forgotten. While Aryamann is a new character which is not established yet, its therefore possible to modify his story. And by the way, a person's sexual orientation cannot be figured out by their looks.

PS - He can be competition to Manik without falling for Nandini i.e. professionally. If he falls for Alya, Manik won't care ..it will be dhruv who will get impacted. 
Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 8 years ago
Originally posted by zrn1312

Where do we sign?😳This!! I so want him to swing both ways! Aryamann and Cabir
Bang on post!

P.s: You should've put a disclaimer that ignorant homophobes need not post stupid comments in here
first of all stop being sacarstic n its a public forum any one can post anything following forum rules.so just grow up n learn to hav proper arguments rther den being rude

Poor aryaman.just because he might be pair with nandini n might create problems fr manan.u guys mking him bisexual.althoigh m a cavya fan m nt agianst a new gay entry fr cabir if he really nt interested in navya.but aryamaan definetly looks straight

No one 'looks' gay, darling. Unless they're wearing a shirt that reads 'I suck dicks'. 
Stereotypes, stereotypes. 

And no, we aren't worried he'll create problems for Manan. (ALTHOUGH HE CAN STILL DO THAT IF HE'S BISEXUAL). We just have this crazy idea that Cabir is equally important to the show, ridiculous, aren't we? 
Maybe we should be picking songs for some apparently fake wedding instead, because hot romance. 
Edited by Stardust09 - 8 years ago
Yes! I would love to see Aryabir chemistry!! πŸ˜ƒ
CVs Cavya se zyada Aryabir logical hai.. u guys can take this! πŸ˜›
The biggest reason for Aryamann to be bi is this, so that people realise that gay people dont come with tags, saying that I am gayπŸ˜†
Lets subvert stereotypes that you can figure out someone's gender orientation by looking at them and also the difference between a gay man Cabir and  what a bisexual would be.
Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

It was categorically told that Cabir is gay, there is a difference between gay and bisexual. If you remember his dialogs to Manik and his actions before, he tried relationships with girls but he could not and after lot of turmoil and suffocation he accepted that he is gay. There is this backstory of Cabir that can not be denied or forgotten. While Aryamann is a new character which is not established yet, its therefore possible to modify his story. And by the way, a person's sexual orientation cannot be figured out by their looks.

PS - He can be competition to Manik without falling forNandini i.e. professionally. If he falls for Alya, Manikwon't care ..it will be dhruv who will get impacted.

I personally feel CVS have handled full gay scene very weiredly
my problem is just because an article came aryaman chrcter will create a prob fr mana;u guys want him to be bisexual so that he is out of manan life
I was amazed how people bashed dishank as if he really kidnapped nitti

my problem is just because an article came aryaman chrcter will create a prob fr mana;u guys want him to be bisexual so that he is out of manan life

He is already showing interest in Alya, we know he is for DhruLya, so why would we worry about him being for MaNan We care for Cabir unlike you, Cabir is gay established from the beginning, if you have watched the show from the start that is.
Edited by AnomanderRake - 8 years ago

I don't know what you mean by "full gay scene", I liked all Cabir Raghav scenes in fact I got emotionally involved in their story. You are not reading the reasons given here or in AT, yes there is a thought that no one is required to be involved in MaNan right now because we already had back to back Soha and Pandit, we don't need to exhaust MaNan, we have other core characters and they should be utilised (thats from the story point of view). Now the reason here is different, why we want someone for Cabir because we love his character, don't you think he deserve some love, attention and caring now. No one from his friends or family is doing that. I am sure you also want the same, but the only difference is that we have accepted the fact that he is gay and therefore we are very clear that Navya cannot be for Cabir (they can be great friends but cannot involve romantically with each other). Now why Aryamann and why not a new entry, its because you already have one new entry which can be utilised both to propel Alya - Dhruv and Cabir story forward. Another second new entry, will only crowd the screen space and will diminish other characters's screen time. SO this has been said after some thinking, not just on a whim. Dishank, Niti part I will leave out coz thats not relevant to the topic.
Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 8 years ago
me 2. I want him to fall 4 cabir.

Arlaman what fun it will be.
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

The biggest reason for Aryamann to be bi is this, so that people realise that gay people dont come with tags, saying that I am gayπŸ˜†
Lets subvert stereotypes that you can figure out someone's gender orientation by looking at them and also the difference between a gay man Cabir and  what a bisexual would be.

THIS.