Nibir OS - Confession

sowmyap03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Nisha!! Please don't give up.. just try to hold my hand.. a little more push.. please Nisha... chodna math..

Kabir was trying to get hold of Nisha's hand. Nisha was holding a wooden block as she was about to fall from the under construction building. All thanks to Sumit... after finding out that the jewels are not in Viraj's house, KN decided to follow Sumit and make him confess the crime. They were sure Sumit would boost about his smartness seeing them failed and KN had planned to record it secretly... But things took bad turn when Sumit found out this and in process of snatching mobile from Nisha he pushed her from building... Kabir felt his life came to end as he saw Nisha falling...

Nisha felt her hands giving up... how much ever she tried, she was not able to push herself up to hold Kabir...

Kabir... nahi ho raha... mere hath chut rahe hai... Nisha said as she was drained of energy...

Nahi Nisha, kuch nahi hoga... pls keep holding... Kabir told stretching himself more to hold her hand somehow. Kabir felt he was trying to reach and hold his life... he wanted to get his life back... no one till now had cared for him so much... He did not want anyone to be hurt because of him... not Nisha for sure...

Kabir, mujhe tumse kuch kehena hai.. pata nahi aage mauka milega ya nahi..

Nisha decide she would atleast let Kabir know she loves him before she dies...

Chup Nisha.. abhi kuch mat bol.. apna hath de.. Kabir asked her...

Viraj reached the spot and was shocked to see Nisha hanging...

Miss Nisha... he shouted running upstairs only to see her fall from top...

Kabir was numb for a moment... he couldn't do anything... he felt chocked... he was not able to breathe... he felt someone is suffocating him... his legs were giving up...

He jolted back as he heard Viraj shout...

Nishaaa... he came down running..

Nisha... Utja pls.. Nisha dekh.. meri taraf dekh.. Tu aaisa nahi kar sakthi.. tujhe pata hai na.. aaj tak kissine mere saath nahi diya.. ab tub bhi mujhe chod ke math jao.. pls Nisha.. utna.. tumne promise kiya tha ki hum Sumit ka bhanda phodenge.. pls Nisha... get up... he shouted as he felt wetness on his hands..

Nisha was bleeding

Viraj came down as well... He could see Kabir crying and took his car... Kabir and Viraj placed Nisha in the back seat... and Kabir immediately took the other door to sit as he took Nisha's head on his lap... Viraj drove like maniac while Kabir tried keeping Nisha awake...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At hospital, doctors had taken Nisha to OT while RajBir waited outside... Kabir was inconsolable... He was not able to think anything but Nisha... Kabir sat on the chair outside OT and closed his eyes... He felt Nisha besides him... smiling... bubbly Nisha he has always known... their silly fights... their marriage during Samuhik Vivah... suddenly the scene changed... He could see Nisha in pure Indian attire... their Sangeet.. how closely they danced... The way he said she looks so beautiful and he may fall in love with her... Then on his B'day.. Simple yet feminine Nisha.. His Nisha... Kabir opened his eyes with shock.. His Nisha.. His heart told him again... Kabir felt a strange warmth... A different feeling...

Kaise hai wo.. how is she Doc.. Kabir asked as soon as he saw doctor coming out of OT...

She is out of danger.. but there was lot of blood loss... we will have to keep her under observation.. Doctor said.. He asked Kabir to finish the formalities and by then Nisha will be shifted to ward...

Nisha was busy watching TV while Kabir was out.. Last few days were hectic... dramatic... crazy and emotional... GF had seen lot of things... Sumit's truth was out after Dolly told everything... Original Jewelries were found by cousins after following Sumit... Sumit and his mom were sent behind bars.. Singham had asked forgiveness... Viren was ashamed that he didn't trust his daughters... Viraj also had asked for forgiveness..

Ye Kabira kahan gayab hai.. me ghar baite bore ho rahi hun.. I'll kill this Kabir... Nisha muttered as she was switching over channels...

It was already late evening and Kabir was not back... Suddenly she heard some noise in bedroom...

Who is there now.. Kahi Sumit tho nahi... Nisha slowly entered the room..

It was dark...

Someone suddenly grabbed her from behind... Nisha was about to shout when she heard a husky voice... Shhh Nisha.. its me.. Ur Kabira...

Nisha's heart started beating in high speed being in his arms... Things had certainly changed after her accident.. Kabir took care of her more than anyone else.. he was always with her during her recovery.. Nisha had felt his care and love in these days.. but she used to get upset thinking of CM..

Kabir.. tu kahan tha.. aur tu andar kaise aaya... yahan kya kar raha hai.. Nisha bombarded him with questions moving out of his arms..

Kabir stopped her keeping his finger on her lips... Nisha froze... Kabir switched on the lights.. Nisha was surprised to see their bedroom decorated with candles... room looked romantic...

Nisha... Jab maine tumne upar se girthe dekha tho mujhe laga mere haath se meri zindagi jaa rahi hai.. jaise kisse ne meri saanse chinli ho.. Nisha.. I never felt like that... not even when my GF left me... Jab meine tumhe hospital me dekha with full of medical equipment's and wires around u... I felt suffocated... dil kar raha tha tumhe in sab se dhoor le jaun... tumne apne dil me chupalun... saare dard.. saare takleef se dhoor...

He held her face possessively... Nisha felt her cheeks burn... she had never seen this side of Kabir... She was getting idea what is going to come next... but her heart did not want to accept it... she knew Kabir's dream to become famous choreographer was more important from anything else...

Nisha... he said huskily... Nisha took a sharp breathe as Kabir moved his thumb on her lips... Nisha... I have realized one thing in last few days... My dream to got to London is important.. I cannot forget my dream... he stopped.. Nisha tried to control her tears... she felt Kabir can never love her...

I know Kabir... tumhari dream kitna important hai.. tumne kitna mehenat ki hai yahan tak aane keliye.. I'll always be there and support your dreams... humara contract marriage ke 3 mahine bhi katam hone wale hai... she said not showing her heart break...

Kabir smiled inwardly... He could feel her love and her sacrifice...

Nisha felt a sudden pull and she landed on his chest... she felt his arms snake per petit waist.. he held her close and whispered Lekin Nisha mere dreams ko hum saath me pura kar sakthe hai... actually hamari dreams ko.. if u don't mind... his lips were dangerously close as he said this.. Nisha could feel his hot breathe against her lips... Nisha struggled to keep her calm... Kabir's closeness was creating havoc in her senses... she was not able to think straight..

Nisha.. I love you... I love you more than anything.. Kabir said before he brushed his lips against hers... Nisha gasped and closed her eyes... she had never dreamed that Kabir would say this to her... I love u too Kabir... she responded with smile... The next moment she felt Kabir kissing her... her hands went around his neck for support as she felt going weak on knees... Kabir held her firmly against his body kissing her passionately... he wanted her to know how much he loves her...

Ohhh!!!!! Nibir broke their kiss when then suddenly heard a loud shriek of happiness and claps... All cousins had witnessed the confession and kiss... Nisha blushed and hid her face.. Kabir too was red... he had not expected cousins to come at that time...

Cousins were very happy for Nibir... they had gala time chitchatting... But Nibir wanted sometime alone... Saurav saw Nisha not being engaged completely and guessed her feelings... He somehow managed to take all cousins.. Dolly and Sukku didn't lve any chance to tease Nisha...

Kabir pulled Nisha to his arms as cousins left asking so where were we... continue kare...

Nisha blushed badly and hid her face in his chest...😳😳😳

Kabir tumne bataya nahi tum andar kaise aaye.. Nisha asked all o the sudden..

Jab Sumit chuhe bankar humare ghar pe aa saktha hai tho kya me nahi aa saktha.. Kabir asked her laughing..

Writing for first time in my life... Hope you like it..😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OKKK...SO IT WAS AN AMZING UPDATE DEAR...AND DO WRITE MORE...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
SUPERB WORK😊
AND KABIR AND NISHA'S STORY THOUGH I DON'T WATCH THE SERIAL BUT IT IS QUIET AMUSINGπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
KEEP WRITINGπŸ‘πŸΌ
arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A very nice story 😊 It was so cute😊
Loved reading it and especially the last line which brought a huge smile on my face !
U should write more stories like thisπŸ˜‰
sowmyap03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritikaagrawal

OKKK...SO IT WAS AN AMZING UPDATE DEAR...AND DO WRITE MORE...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
SUPERB WORK😊
AND KABIR AND NISHA'S STORY THOUGH I DON'T WATCH THE SERIAL BUT IT IS QUIET AMUSINGπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
KEEP WRITINGπŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks dear...
sowmyap03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arviabhigya

A very nice story 😊 It was so cute😊

Loved reading it and especially the last line which brought a huge smile on my face !
U should write more stories like thisπŸ˜‰

thanks.. will try writing more..
mika17 thumbnail
Aww beautiful confession of Nibir
niki2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
writting for the first time... cant be..πŸ˜•.i mean its super dupper great...πŸ‘why did you make it a OS ahhh it should be a SS...πŸ˜›so intersting love...πŸ˜‰
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Last line cracked me up.. [LOL]
Never felt that this could be your first attempt..
keep writing more on Nibir..!!! [:P]
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome yaar!!!πŸ‘
do write more!!!
loved it to the core!!
sowmyap03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki2

writting for the first time... cant be..πŸ˜•.i mean its super dupper great...πŸ‘why did you make it a OS ahhh it should be a SS...πŸ˜›so intersting love...πŸ˜‰

first time na.. I did not want to make it SS and get chappals and rotten tomatoes multiple times...