Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shahid-Bebo's Udta Punjab il clash with Akki's Airlift on 26th January

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Udta Punjab Vs Airlift?     
by Box Office India (May 9, 2015)

Abhishek Chaubey is making sure his film Udta Punjab is completed in one go. Since he is working with a multi-star cast, securing the dates of all his actors will be tough. We also hear that the producer of the film Phantom Films would like to release the film in January 2016, probably on Republic Day. That's why it's being edited on the sets in Punjab. This means Udta Punjab will clash with Akshay Kumar-starrer Airlift.Edited by awesomegurti - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
@ETCBollywood
.@akshaykumar & @NimratOfficial's #Airlift might clash with @shahidkapoor, @aliaa08 & #KareenaKapoorKhan's #UdtaPunjab on 26th January 2016.

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
AIRLIFT? Will be related to Air Force? :D
Yayyy. I'm happy Akki does movies like these ❤️
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

AIRLIFT? Will be related to Air Force? :D
Yayyy. I'm happy Akki does movies like these ❤️

I hope airlift turns out to be another baby or special 26
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Facing Akki in patriotic action film is difficult but its proven WOM is king..so UP has a chance to do well too based on how this has shaped up
awesomegurti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hermione82

I hope airlift turns out to be another baby or special 26

Airlift is an upcoming Indian action-thriller film directed by Raja Krishna Menon.[1][2] It stars Akshay Kumar and Nimrat Kaur in lead roles
awesomegurti thumbnail
The first look of Airlift, starring actor Akshay Kumar and The Lunchbox actress Nimrat Kaur, has been revealed. The film began shooting days ago. (Also read - First Look: Kangana Ranaut in Katti Batti)

Akshay is all business in a white suit while Nimrat perches next to him in scarlet satin.

Akshay reportedly plays a wealthy Indian businessman who controls a large conglomerate in Kuwait with Nimrat as his wife.

Airlift, produced by Nikhil Advani, is set in the backdrop of the Gulf War of 1990, and focuses on the turmoil during the evacuation of Indians trapped in Kuwait.

On February 21, actress Nimrat Kaur announced on Twitter that shooting had begun.