--Being Sensitive in Insensitive world--

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
When CVs brought this whole drug addiction issue...I never expected they wud give it a different angle resulting in clash b/w sensitive & insensitive πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but glad that brought it up...
We have come across many news channels...sensationalizing things, topics...& as audience we do end up watching them with interests... sometimes stories touch you...sometimes they shock you as they come a surprise to you...

When media presents us a breaking news story...we sit back & notice it but forget to think about the person or its effect on the person about whom the story is... The news item might be a murder, a crime, rape or anything ...

The media just presents the news ...its shows us the happenings in our society to make us aware...& keep us informed keeping their human emotions aside.

In this Mahi's drug addiction story, as news channel its their responsibility to show the dark side of profession of glamour world like any other profession this also has its pros & cons...its bad & good side...if it gives you instant exposure love & adulation it can also take you to darker alleys even more instantly if you are not being careful.

More than being who is right b/w Ananya & Kabir...its about showing reality & presenting the news

Emotionally Ananya had been right ...she is taking this whole story on humanitarian grounds...seeing current condition of Mahi, in no case she is ready to become a national topic of discussion...it not only gonna be difficult for Mahi personally humiliating but also it wud really break her down as a person...already she has no life within her...

As for Kabir he is taking the story more practically... its more about being living in a society where everything is marketed, sold & purchased...be it products, emotions, feelings... or as kabir said ... "jis samaj mein hum ji rahe hai...wahan sab dhandha hai... sab dalaal hai kisi na kisi cheez" ...

To a certain extent Kabir is right on his part if we think in broader perspective...he is hell bent on presenting the story not just to make the channel no.1 but also this story is giving him the chance to present the darker side of glitzy glamour world from which usually the younger generation get easily influenced...It will be literally showing the mirror to everyone...& as a newschannel its their job.

On one hand I didn't want her story to be on air...it gonna get too embarrassing for her & her family...but other hand her story should come out so that younger generation gets aware how a person gets tangled in this whole drug & addiction...spclly girl who go out there with dreams of being part of glamour world & get eventually end up in such cases...they should be more careful & strong to not to fall prey for such things...&  that badshah deserved that Karara slap from Miss. Kashyap...he really got too much ...Loved Mahi's flashback...how confident & practical she was...very clear headed & straightforward. 

I'm expecting an impactful news story from Kabir Sharma 9pm πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ & he presents the story in his own style how he is known for...😊

p.s.

Anyone interested to know the poll result πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

** 90% office knows that Kabir is a divorcee

** 80% office thinks there is scene b/w Kabir & Malvika

** 75% office thinks Kabir is a compulsive womanizer, Ladkibaaz

** 70% office thinks Tarini is one of his exes

** 100% office thinks Kabir is a Hitler

** 50% office thinks Kabir can sell his ethics for news

** 20% office thinks Kabir is a father of a child.

** 0% office doesn't know which perfume he uses.

There is a fine line between reporting a truly breaking news and sensationalizing a story!  I am glad that Ananya is there to show that line to Kabir whenever he tends to falter.  She is not overshadowed by his stardom or buried under the obligation of idol worshipping.  This little trait is so hard to find and I am glad that Ananya stands apart in this world of fandom, stardom, and idol worshipping!  A fan is not a true fan till he/she checks her/his idol on touchstone of truth and the qualities they stand for!  Give them concession as thy are human after all but know when to recognize their real self!

I think this incident will be a major turning point in Ananya-Kabir's relationship.  Its formal yet informal.  It is to be seen how these two tackle their differences.  But I m sure this time a punishment is surely in store for Ms. Kashyap!

and thnx for the opinion poll results.  They were utmost entertaining!πŸ˜†  100% of ppl including him think that he is a hitler!🀣🀣🀣  That was superb from Mr. Sharma!🀣🀣🀣 
Originally posted by violette

There is a fine line between reporting a truly breaking news and sensationalizing a story!  I am glad that Ananya is there to show that line to Kabir whenever he tends to falter.  She is not overshadowed by his stardom or buried under the obligation of idol worshipping.  This little trait is so hard to find and I am glad that Ananya stands apart in this world of fandom, stardom, and idol worshipping!  A fan is not a true fan till he/she checks her/his idol on touchstone of truth and the qualities they stand for!  Give them concession as thy are human after all but know when to recognize their real self!

I think this incident will be a major turning point in Ananya-Kabir's relationship.  Its formal yet informal.  It is to be seen how these two tackle their differences.  But I m sure this time a punishment is surely in store for Ms. Kashyap!

and thnx for the opinion poll results.  They were utmost entertaining!πŸ˜†  100% of ppl including him think that he is a hitler!🀣🀣🀣  That was superb from Mr. Sharma!🀣🀣🀣 

Exactly how a news is presented & reported plays an important factor, lets see how kabir does it...hope he has some plan up his sleeve like it was during Neha's case...

& Its good to see that ananya is not a blind fangirl...she has guts to oppose & speak up when she finds her hero wrong ...& shows him the mirror πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

After opinion poll result I've have similar reactions like khalid πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey Puri! Nice post. But, I don't think I agree with the way it is being tackled. It is the usual they are showing, the girl who is sensitive, guy is apparently insensitive, and they have brought it in the media. That is it. Ananya is increasingly becoming like the bahus of TV, where they always worry and care about the entire universe. She may not be wrong. It is good to be nice and all... But, if she wanted to be sensitive, she should NOT have told Kabir about it at all! If you have the guts to take the money and NOT bring the story, I think you can muster enough courage and NOT speak at all. So, Ananya is the one at fault. She hasn't done a social duty, by bringing to Kabir the fact about the model, and not done her duty towards her job by finally not bringing her. It is the question of sticking to your decisions and being firm and resolute. Forget society, and insensitive and insensitive, what kinda of an individual are you, if you can't be firm in your decisions? You can't be trusted at all! No organisation wants someone whose mental disposition is so fragile. xD Sharing my thoughts here... Love you Puri!
Originally posted by -purnima-

Exactly how a news is presented & reported plays an important factor, lets see how kabir does it...hope he has some plan up his sleeve like it was during Neha's case...

& Its good to see that ananya is not a blind fangirl...she has guts to oppose & speak up when she finds her hero wrong ...& shows him the mirror πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

After opinion poll result I've have similar reactions like khalid πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For once I want Mr. Kabir to lose against Ananya πŸ˜†

Agar aur ek baar mirror dikhaya to shayad Kabir sharm vo tod dega!  Kitna gusssa hai re baba!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So you had reactions like Khalid... aahaahahahhhaa..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†     πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by violette - 8 years ago
Originally posted by najma123

Hey Puri! Nice post. But, I don't think I agree with the way it is being tackled. It is the usual they are showing, the girl who is sensitive, guy is apparently insensitive, and they have brought it in the media. That is it. Ananya is increasingly becoming like the bahus of TV, where they always worry and care about the entire universe. She may not be wrong. It is good to be nice and all... But, if she wanted to be sensitive, she should NOT have told Kabir about it at all! If you have the guts to take the money and NOT bring the story, I think you can muster enough courage and NOT speak at all. So, Ananya is the one at fault. She hasn't done a social duty, by bringing to Kabir the fact about the model, and not done her duty towards her job by finally not bringing her. It is the question of sticking to your decisions and being firm and resolute. Forget society, and insensitive and insensitive, what kinda of an individual are you, if you can't be firm in your decisions? You can't be trusted at all! No organisation wants someone whose mental disposition is so fragile. xD Sharing my thoughts here... Love you Puri!

Indeed Ananya's characters gets more emotionally involved in stories whereas Kabir shows the practical side ...dats why I end up agree more with Kabir more...from his actions he seems to show whats the reality of society...
Ananya needs to be more practical...& need to look in for greater good...& ofcourse not impulsive too in being judgemental else she gonna loose job soon

Originally posted by violette

For once I want Mr. Kabir to lose against Ananya πŸ˜†

Agar aur ek baar mirror dikhaya to shayad Kabir sharm vo tod dega!  Kitna gusssa hai re baba!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So you had reactions like Khalid... aahaahahahhhaa..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†     πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Exactly she already showed Kabir mirror twice πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"aap bik gaye hai" & now "dalaal" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not to forget the questionaire...this time Kabir usse job se hi get out kar dega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -purnima-

Indeed Ananya's characters gets more emotionally involved in stories whereas Kabir shows the practical side ...dats why I end up agree more with Kabir more...from his actions he seems to show whats the reality of society...
Ananya needs to be more practical...& need to look in for greater good...& ofcourse not impulsive too in being judgemental else she gonna loose job soon

Ananya is hypocritical and stupid. On one hand, she wants to bring sansani news on the other, she wastes company money on some model... You cannot have the cake and eat it too. If she wants to be good, she needs to be in an NGO or a social worker. All of us do good things, but ONLY to an extent that we are capable of. For e.g. If my company, where I am working, has not paid salary to workers, I can utmost feel sorry for them, or suggest them to pay it. I cannot and will not give MY money to them. They need to be more realistic. Every other show on TV is just showing aurat ki mahanta... If Reporters wants to be different, they really need to break the stereotype of showing the woman's side of the story to be right all the time. 
I loved the way you Analyzed it😊