Confirmation

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Now. I've asked many Ragini fans time and time again, why do you want Ragini to be with someone who loves her sister and be someone's settlement sum when she's a great girl who deserves a lot better? The answer was either A) swara doesn't love laksh, to which Ive said, and that doesn't change the fact that she's still laksh's choice life partner and Ragini is a settlement. B) laksh isn't sure about his feelings and is conphused 😆 . Well we've all seen or heard of the promo now? So we can comfortably settle on atleast laksh's love for swara? Ok. Now my question is do you guys think ragya should end up married as per current track? Please give reasoning for your opinion! And yes this topic is supposed to be argumentative so debate away! But no bashing and PREFERABLY sound reasoning based on what we've seen so far.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All I can say is swarYa forever 😆
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ha,

now where are ragya fans?speculating on how lakshya didn't mean what he said to swara in the promo?ðŸĪŠ
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL this can be construed as being attacking towards RagYa fans. 

BUUUT yeah, I agree with you. RagYa really didn't have a future. Laksh was always inclined towards Swara and with the confession promo, he's confirmed he loves Swara. 

But I feel that by making Ragini's hopes go up higher and using her to help his brother, Laksh is making it harder and harder for Swara to reciprocate his feelings/ think about entering into a relationship with him. Swara will definitely be pissed off with him after the confession and then declaring Ragini as his fiancee. 
Edited by lovely_lady - 8 years ago
matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As u r probably aware i am among the ppl who like the ragya pairing however having said that i will b honest i am not a hard core shipper of any ships as yet...by the way the show is is progressing i am seeing a swarya endgame coming up however my concern has always been the way they have neglected ragini in the past...she has always been pushed to the side by the writers...so much so that sometimes i doubted y this show was even  called swaragini in the first place lol ...however with the entry of sanskaar her story line has improved and we r seeing a more confident and independent ragini emerging ...but than again i am not very hopeful about this ship either coz what sanskaar feels for ragini is clouded by his sickness..its not love but mere obsession which i do not believe will last after hie regains his senses  so most likely another heart break is in stock for her in the future..what i really want for ragini as of now is a non-romantic story line..i don't want her to jump from one brother to another...i want her to discover lakshya's flaws and snap out of this dream land. i want her to confront lakshya and make him understand his faults too..over all i want her to emerge as a stronger character ..i also want her to develop a gd 'friendship' with sanskaar for now and later when he gains his conscious i want a romantic story line for her. â­ïļðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

LOL this can be construed as being attacking towards RagYa fans.

BUUUT yeah, I agree with you. RagYa really didn't have a future. Laksh was always inclined towards Swara and with the confession promo, he's confirmed he loves Swara.

But I feel that by making Ragini's hopes go up higher and using her to help his brother, Laksh is making it harder and harder for Swara to reciprocate his feelings/ think about entering into a relationship with him. Swara will definitely be pissed off with him after the confession and then declaring Ragini as his fiancee.

Not instigating just want to understand the logic behind people's thought process. 😆 but as usual you've mirrored my feelings. 100% agree.
Originally posted by: matreyee

As u r probably aware i am among the ppl who like the ragya pairing however having said that i will b honest i am not a hard core shipper of any ships as yet...by the way the show is is progressing i am seeing a swarya endgame coming up however my concern has always been the way they have neglected ragini in the past...she has always been pushed to the side by the writers...so much so that sometimes i doubted y this show was even called swaragini in the first place lol ...however with the entry of sanskaar her story line has improved and we r seeing a more confident and independent ragini emerging ...but than again i am not very hopeful about this ship either coz what sanskaar feels for ragini is clouded by his sickness..its not love but mere obsession which i do not believe will last after hie regains his senses so most likely another heart break is in stock for her in the future..what i really want for ragini as of now is a non-romantic story line..i don't want her to jump from one brother to another...i want her to discover lakshya's flaws and snap out of this dream land. i want her to confront lakshya and make him understand his faults too..over all i want her to emerge as a stronger character ..i also want her to develop a gd 'friendship' with sanskaar for now and later when he gains his conscious i want a romantic story line for her.⭐ïļðŸ˜ƒ

I really like reading your posts. I've also said it time and again that Ragini needs her own thing away from laksh and swara's bound to be turbulent relationship. I want her character to grow with sanskaar. I don't want her to marry him...yet. Romance doesn't need the A1 objective of her life but so far that's all the cvs have given her and that's damned unfair. I know you weren't sure about laksh's feelings but now it's pretty clear...if despite of all they follow with ragya forced marriage track, what would be your thoughts on that?
-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After proposing Swara and then declaring Ragini as his fiance... I see something fishy here. Why would he deliberately propose a girl and then announce her sister as his fiance?? I do see something twisted here.😕😕

I don't think Ragini and Lakshya will end up married.
What I predict, maybe, Ragini will pretend as Lakshya's fiance- a reason for her to stay in Durgaprasad's haveli and also to save her dignity in society.
She'll discover about Lakshya's true feelings for Swara and then, possibly, act as a cupid in their relation.

I seriously don't want a repeat of those age-old ghisa-pita stories where a brother sacrifices his love for the well being of the other and marries a girl, whom he has negligible feelings for and then suddenly, love sprouts out of nowhere between them and they live happily ever after... Such stories are too realistic to believe and too melodramatic to bear.ðŸ˜ģ
Edited by -Kryptic.Kajal- - 8 years ago
matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

I really like reading your posts. I've also said it time and again that Ragini needs her own thing away from laksh and swara's bound to be turbulent relationship. I want her character to grow with sanskaar. I don't want her to marry him...yet. Romance doesn't need the A1 objective of her life but so far that's all the cvs have given her and that's damned unfair. I know you weren't sure about laksh's feelings but now it's pretty clear...if despite of all they follow with ragya forced marriage track, what would be your thoughts on that?

firstly i would like to say i love reading ur posts too u r among the sensible ppl here who do not show shipper bias or character bias.😃i never really doubted lakshya's feelings towards swara i was pretty aware that what he felt for ragini was platonic. what i doubted was his maturity and his ability to distinguish between love and crush. that was mainly becoz of the immaturity he shows very often lol however seeing the new promo has made me realize that shayad iss bacchey ko asli wala pyaar hogaya hai ðŸ˜† i detest the idea of a forced marriage its stale and indicates signs of lazy writing on account of the writers. if ragya would have happened there was a particular way i wanted the writers to go about it but since thats a distant dream now there is really no point of discussing it ðŸ˜Š..i am pretty sure that no marriage is likely to take place in the near future ..the writers have a lot on their plates already plus this marriage track will just regress ragini's character reducing her into a girl who has to become worthy of a man's love.  if locking ragini and lakshya in a forced bond  is the ONLY way in which lakshya can discover how amazing ragini is for him  than i rather  have ragini single for the rest of her life. ðŸ˜ƒ