India-Forums

I have a feeling

fabme Newbie
fabme
fabme

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that malvika will see them just after the kiss if it happens, she will great heartbroken again.I really hope malvika gets someone in the end, someone who loves her truly and fixes her up.
One thing is, remember after a surgery veer mentioned dr.bedi to malvika? And he even talked to dr.bedi about "ishan kaisa insan hai" all that made it seem like he knows dr.bedi really well on a personal level

Lol maybe dr.veer is so old he knows everyone's fathers.

Aftef seeing the title of the YT video promo,there is a chance that the dance is just a dream sequence and aliyah will go with veer or ishan will cheat on malvika with aliyah

Either way I want veer to tell aliyah everything about the war day, otherise later when she finds out from somewhere else she will get heartbroken and mad at veer.only when her father will come back and tell her to reconcile with veer she will.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyagulam

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
haha. the reason he knows dr bedi is because it was dr bedi who treated him after that blast (where col akhter went missing). 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JessicarhIlaTanwar

VellaGirl Senior Member
VellaGirl
VellaGirl

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged

If that dance is a dream sequence then its quite a waste. What is the point of it lol. I am really looking forward to this coming week's episodes because that will decide whether to continue with this show.. seriously started to go downhill with veer's entry
ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Maybe its real seq...n after d kiss, aaliya feel guilty wrt malvika n push away ishaan...n go on fake relationship with veer...who knows !!

Jessicarh

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Yeah i think it wasnt a dream sequence...there will be alishaan kiss! Waise bhi kiss has become very important for trps these daysLOLLOL

brainychild92

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index