dailynews360 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thrill of horror movies in Indian cinema has been felt at the time. That producer-director and story writer often make movies are horror stories. There were too many stories about horror films, which people remained adventures, but with the recent young actor Varun Dhawan happened, he is like a horror movie scene, which recalls this star now is simmering. Indeed, during the filming of Gandhi in the US ABCD -2 on the door of his suite "Super Natural Power " be realized.

It was like experiencing Varun
Varun says, "It was really scary, because I realized that the door is wide open at night and no singing. Now it happened or I just felt, I'm not sure. The reason that I am used to listening to film music. "

Would often speak on ghosts
According to a member of the unit, between Neptune and the crew was often talk on the stories of ghosts. Crew members hear stories daily basis Varun used to try to upset. Varun particularly local crew were telling tales about Sinatra Las Vegas Hotel, which was attributed to Varun suite. It is also called Haunted Place. It has been often that the American singer-actor Freak Lijendri Sinatra's ghost roams. Is told horror stories associated with the local crew had begun Varun suite. He told Varun Frayn's how Sinatra used to staying here. Sinatra Suite were Mantee their home. That is to say that after death, he has not left this place.

What happened that night
Everybody returned tired from a day of shooting. Gandhi went to his room. He was only trying to sleep, when he began to hear something. Then as soon as they opened the door, he suddenly realized that whatever things he had heard she was coming to him, and he was disturbed. Says that he had heard during the singing voice, so they got simmering.

For More Bollywood Updates - http://www.dailynews360.com/category/entertainment.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The scariest thing about this story is the "google translate" writing
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is one badly written article.  It reads as if it was written in a different language and then put through google translate.  
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

The scariest thing about this story is the "google translate" writing

Haha that's exactly what I said before I even scrolled down to see your comment.  Very badly written.  
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[quote]American singer-actor Freak Lijendri Sinatra's[/quote]
🤣 

Frank legen"wait for it"dary Sinatra.
Freak lijenderi sinatra ðŸ˜†
walkashame thumbnail
Where did Gandhi come in from?
pallavi25 thumbnail