OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
The moment I saw the tatoo, I started jumping on my couch. That was such a sweet gesture by the CVs and DhaVish to have done that for us πŸ˜³ Yesterday's episode was filled with light moments..
Starting with everyone enjoying ice-creams and talking. Bua Maa wanting Nilima's position.. I kind of go with Bua Maa here.. She has always wanted to be in Nilima's post right from the time Nilima stepped into it.. Nilima knows it too.. I kind of felt sorry for Bua Maa there.. But then she is a lioness and accepts a challenge πŸ˜ƒ

Mini seems to be the crook in the house  Stooping so low as to peep into Arushi's presentation.. Now I understand who has been spoiling Bua Maa.. Its her dear sister herself 

Vihaan seems too happy to have Arushi in his office πŸ˜† Vihaan.. Just as Dadima said, Professional And Personal Life Should Be Kept Seperate.. Poor Vihaan ka happiness ka Tai Tai Phiss ho gaya πŸ€£ And best part is Arushi got to wear a good dress πŸ˜ƒ Worst part is she gets back to those normal hideous sarees in the precap πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nive post deepika :D agreed ..and poor vihaan i just love his expression πŸ˜† and now only mini maa is left naa jisko sudharna hai...and yes precap as i said in one of my post ...plz cv u need good hair dresser and dress designer too..
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreeed vihaaan is so cute πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
another great episode of the week! im glad they didn't neglect ArHaan after SR sequence as welll :) 
mister vihaan is so much in love with his wife, even pushpa has to witness his besharmi πŸ˜†

Mugdha and Ravish are so sweet for having thought of this ArHaan tattoo idea and then devoting epi to their fans, such beautiful people πŸ˜³

Bua maa deserves the post, now i understand why she's always been a little edgy around neelima and now she needs her right, she can absolutely handle the MD post. 

Mini as usual no commentπŸ₯± some one send this woman to become gym trainer, so much exercising and fitness she is doing all day, cvs put this talent of hers to use 
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post! :) 
Sahi kaha. ... The episode had so many sweet moments from the beginning to the end <3 Did you see the way Vihaan was looking at Aarushi while eating the icecream at the start ;) πŸ˜†  His expression said that She was his actual ice cream πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And his happiness on thinking about having Aarushi in the office, and when Daadi bursts his bubble... he looked chooo chweeet <3 πŸ˜†  
And Aarushi scolding him for the tattoo! haha that was also just super cute πŸ˜† 

Bua maa... hmmm... I feel she is an intelligent and capable woman, but I feel her talent lies more in the creative aspect of things - like designs and fabrics - more than routine and everyday business stuff πŸ€” But it's a just a feeling... the CVs may prove me completely wrong πŸ˜†