Swaragini

new promo!!lucky proposes swara and announces ragini as her fiancee...

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbOW7Kv-bv8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I knew Laksh would grab Ragini's hand in order to bring her to his house to help his brother. So obvious CVs. 

But I stil have hope. This show has been pretty unique so far so I'm hoping it remains that way, even with this cliche track coming up! 
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arre yaar  chod do na bechari ragini ko..ab apne bhai keliye ragini ke feelings ke saath kyu khelna...😳

I really don't want a majboori mein kiye gaye shaadi ka track..ab sanskaar keliye ragini aur lakshya ko pair up mat karo..😭

filhaal toh ragini sanskaar ke saath hi theek hai... 😳
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -P.S-

Arre yaar  chod do na bechari ragini ko..ab apne bhai keliye ragini ke feelings ke saath kyu khelna...😳

I really don't want a majboori mein kiye gaye shaadi ka track..ab sanskaar keliye ragini aur lakshya ko pair up mat karo..😭

filhaal toh ragini sanskaar ke saath hi theek hai... 😳

i will hate it if they will pair ragsan ...not only  because i love ragya so much ...
but ragini is only helping sanskaar to recover soon and what sanskaar is only obsessed for ragini ...it will only harm ...its not at all...love...

hope laksh will realise it and will protect ragini ...sanskaar is not bad but he do not love ragini he is attracte and so mucxh obsessed with her that he wants her at any cost 
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I didn't understand what is Lakshya up to 
He says he loves Swara 
And says ragini is his fianc 🤢

I can see he is brining ragini for his brother ...
But poor her, she is the one who is going to get hurt the most...

Please Lakshya... Stick with one person..

I want SwarYa 😊 
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think sanskar might get married to rag when everyone was thinking its laksh behind the sehra
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
the scenerio which u mention I was also thinking but then It will be called pure cheating.which u can say is rqgini's fault that she asked sanskaar to be obsessed with her .in ur previous post u mention ragini is not a selfless person plz I request u to mention where ragini has shown her selfishness when did she ignored laksh feelings it is not ragini it is always swara u ignore his feelings. don't blame ragini for unnecessary things .swara will refuse laksh & if after that if he try to persuade swara what u will say for laksh .laksh is only using ragini. I think force marriage track is coming for ragini with laksh or sanskaar.
-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for sharing this link... I've been finding it ever since!

I don't understand why Ragini is targeted as a means for gaining more TRPs?? Why is she always subjected as a scrape-goat in Maheshwari family drama??😳
Heart-ache, as an outcome of this problem, is pretty obvious but the question lies- how many??😕
Tough times are here for Swaragini.