Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sharoon3210

I wonder how come TM don't know Gopi was in jail? Did they nor hear her conversation with Hetal? And what about MV, Meera was in the same jail where Gopi was in and they saw Gopi. Even Gopi saw them.

Meera and Vidya didn't see Gopi in jail as they were too preoccupied with the police. The police were dragging Meera along and Vidya were trying to stop them. Gopi saw all this but she didn't recognize the girls.

It's so weird that TM don't know anything when they have been present during most conversations. They were also present when Gopi shouted at the family for letting Ahem and Kokila leave Modi Bhavan weren't they?

Is it a blooper? ðŸ˜•
@ Nikki... CVs conveniently forget things... I also thought Tm should have known abt Gopi but no... they don't know.. 
Also when they met their Bm on the streets, they blind folded her and brought her home.. why did they not ask where she was all this while ? ðŸ˜• 

@Kavitha.. Gopi did not recognize MV at that time, that's why she does not know...

Originally posted by ani_gr

@ Nikki... CVs conveniently forget things... I also thought Tm should have known abt Gopi but no... they don't know.. 
Also when they met their Bm on the streets, they blind folded her and brought her home.. why did they not ask where she was all this while ? ðŸ˜• 

@Kavitha.. Gopi did not recognize MV at that time, that's why she does not know...

I can understand MV. But how come TM dosen't know? They were very much present in the conversation.

Maybe they don't know that she killed Radha which is understandable. But the guys not knowing that Gopi was in jail is unconvincing.
One more thing is that the children found Gopi's passport in which there was Switzerland stamp. Kokila, Ahem, Gopi, Jigar & Rashi went there before T, Mo, Me & V came.

The passport expiry date is 10 years which would have expired in the previous leap itself. How come they are having the same PP?
Loll.. that's true because we had another leap  before for 8 yrs.. so all in all 18 yrs.. and her passport has been expired for more than 10 yrs ?😕.. Because they went to Swiss may be 20 yrs ago...
Originally posted by sharoon3210

One more thing is that the children found Gopi's passport in which there was Switzerland stamp. Kokila, Ahem, Gopi, Jigar & Rashi went there before T, Mo, Me & V came.

The passport expiry date is 10 years which would have expired in the previous leap itself. How come they are having the same PP?

Good catch Kavita. The Switzerland stamp would have been in the previous passport. 

Loll.. that's true because we had another leap  before for 8 yrs.. so all in all 18 yrs.. and her passport has been expired for more than 10 yrs ?😕.. Because they went to Swiss may be 20 yrs ago...

And I'm thinking she must have renewed her passport when they were planning the US trip.

Tbh, I still can't get over Tolu/Molu not knowing. Didn't they notice that Gopi never came back home after the whole kidnapping incident? So how could they easily believe Gopi was ill and went abroad for treatment? Wouldn't they think why she didn't come home even once before going away considering she was supposed to be ill? And they didn't even ask her about her health first time they met her when she came back. 

Apologies Gayatri, I keep going off topic to Tolu/Molu. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

And I'm thinking she must have renewed her passport when they were planning the US trip.

Tbh, I still can't get over Tolu/Molu not knowing. Didn't they notice that Gopi never came back home after the whole kidnapping incident? So how could they easily believe Gopi was ill and went abroad for treatment? Wouldn't they think why she didn't come home even once before going away considering she was supposed to be ill? And they didn't even ask her about her health first time they met her when she came back. 

Apologies Gayatri, I keep going off topic to Tolu/Molu. ðŸ˜†
But still the US trip was planned right before the leap right ? So confused.. loll..
I know it is weird and they dont know... 
Lol don't ask for logic .. I think TM called their Badi Maa, a murderer...😆
Its fine Nikki.. no worries...😆

But still the US trip was planned right before the leap right ? So confused.. loll..
I know it is weird and they dont know... 
Lol don't ask for logic .. I think TM called their Badi Maa, a murderer...😆
Its fine Nikki.. no worries...😆

Yeah, just saying the passport with the swiss stamp would have expired by the time they planned the US trip. So logically at that time she would have renewed her passport. So this passport should be empty and expired now(?). 

And I have no idea what I'm saying so I'm gonna leave it there. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

Yeah, just saying the passport with the swiss stamp would have expired by the time they planned the US trip. So logically at that time she would have renewed her passport. So this passport should be empty and expired now(?). 

And I have no idea what I'm saying so I'm gonna leave it there. ðŸ˜†
😆... Okei.. got it.. ðŸ˜†