Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Epilogue-

Yes.

Sir this letter is for you and this parcel too.

Thank you.

Who is this from?

From- Ajabde

To- Pratap

Pratap I am going to divorce you. Please open this parcel. These are all the things you gave me, all the letters, the diamond set you gifted me, the locket and the ring you gave me. I have returned everything.

*Flashback*

She entered the room and found no one there coz I was hiding. Only thing she could see was that I had forgot our anniversary, she was upset and annoyed. Seeing the darkness around she thought I was not home yet. But that wasn't true. I was just waiting for her to change and freshen up.

She went into our room and opened the closet. She found a new dress there and a letter next to it. She read it and it said "Wear this from your dear friend Phool". She decided to wear it. She wore and went to wear her jewellery. She again saw a gift with name your love'. She thought that it was from one of her admirer. She opened it and saw that it was the same set that she wanted. She understood it was from Pratap. So she immediately wore it.  

She got ready and came out and directly went to the kitchen to cook but she was surprised to see the table set with one candle lighting the whole place with two plates, wine and table covered with rose petals. She was surprised. She went to cook by I ran and pulled her. She came crashing on my chest. She has started a staring contest I guessed but no she took the opportunity and she snogged me. I was surprised.

We had a small meal on our candle light dinner and I took her to a place in Paris which she had never been even after living in Paris. We went to the bridge under Eiffel Tower. It is known as the lovers point. It is believed that if someone wished for someone then they would get them so ii took her there. Everyone was the, Chakri, Bhago, Phool, Ruqz, Akbar, Hakim, Veni and others were already there.

We reached there and she was surprised to see all. She was happy. We went under the bridge where I had arranged a small get together. We had a lot of fun. My friend Veni started all couples will dance. All were happy and we did dance. We danced and were talking with each other also.

I remember we met each other like this while dancing.

Yeah. I do remember.

Then we met again in Chakri's and Bhago's wedding in the church.

Then we kept meeting each other.

Pratap...

We stopped talking when Chakri called us.

He told me that anyone who kissed their lover here will be together forever. I took it serious and pulled my Kanmani to me and kissed her passionately. She was shocked but she also kissed me passionately. Everyone started clapping then only I understood that it was a trick.

I did not bother much.

*Flashback*

I came out of my dreamland continued reading the letter.

Take everything and gift them to someone else. You promised me that you will come back to Paris in a month but it is 3 years and you have not come. What is important me or your job. Whatever it is I have already applied the application. Take care and go ahead in your life. We were together only till here. Bye.

You're so called love,

Ajabde

I opened the parcel and found everything. I opened the box of necklace I had gifted my Ajab to see. I found another letter. I read it.

From,

Ajabde

To,

Pratap

Were you scared that I will divorce you? No I will never even think because you are my soul and how can a person live without his soul. And you better don't think about it ever. Anyways I had sent this letter to think about me and fool you.  Ohk why the parcel and all because I am coming to live with you forever in America coz I have got my admission in one of the universities in US. Be happy and get ready for my tortures, just kidding.

Your love,

Ajabde

I was happy, very happy. She was coming to stay with me.

Hello mister what are you doing?

Oh me reading my diary. Remember the day when you had sent me a parcel saying you were going to divorce me?

Yeah how can I forget that? You were fooled very easily.

I know.

It has been 15 years since our meeting.

Yeah and we have always shared our sorrows together and even our happiness.

I am so happy.

Me too.

You know our book has been a super hit. It is one of the bestsellers today.

Oh really. All the credit goes to our son Amar. He was the one who had written this.

Yeah and that too at an age of 13.

I just received a call telling me that we are one of the hundred pairs made on heaven.

Many people have told me too.

Just promise me one thing.

What?

You will never leave me.

Oh yes I promise you I will never leave you and we will always be united till death...

Don't take the word death and obviously we will be united.

Thank you everyone for reading my story and for encouraging me to write more. Thanx. 

Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
such a wonderful TS πŸ‘
truly loved your storyπŸ˜›
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Beginning ne toh mereko heart attack de diya tha re  - divorce!!! main bhi uss Pratap ki tarah easily fool ho gayi πŸ˜†

What a story kept us all on our toes - From Paris to USA with love from India - mazaa aa gaya

Keep writing I want to read more of your works

Great job
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great job, Rosh !! πŸ‘ The "divorce" twist was interesting !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
faishar02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Annei123

such a wonderful TS πŸ‘

truly loved your storyπŸ˜›

thanx for encouraging me
faishar02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: twilightlover29

Beginning ne toh mereko heart attack de diya tha re  - divorce!!! main bhi uss Pratap ki tarah easily fool ho gayi πŸ˜†

What a story kept us all on our toes - From Paris to USA with love from India - mazaa aa gaya

Keep writing I want to read more of your works

Great job

yeah chahte hue hi meine divorce laya beech mein. thank you . surely will write more😊😊😊
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
In the beginning i was like-what divorce??😲 But i loved the twist.😊
Amazing ts.πŸ‘ 
RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful stry it ws really njoyed it... ending ws superb.. divorce sun k heartattack aa gya,, i ws like abhi tho stry shuru hui aur abhi khtm kr daala .. πŸ€£ nyways really njoyed it 
sita_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update. Great job.
thanks for the pm.