O Kadal Kanmani PrAja TS epilogue updated Pg 5

Posted: 8 years ago

I m rosh. I m new to India forums. This is my first attempt to write something. I m crazy about Faisal and Roshni and not to forget our PrAja. This is a three shot and is going to be completely 21st century based TS. Before I give you the prologue, this TS is based on a 2015 movie OK Kanmani meaning Oh Love, Apple of my Eye. Pratap is a bit different, always behind girls and Ajabde is totally different free, naughty and not even a bit shy. One more Hansa bai is completely opposite, always behind Ajabde's life, strict and selfish women.

Here is the Prologue.

Prologue:-

What was this strange feeling? What kind of attraction is this? Why is my heart longing for this commitment? Why am I feeling bad when she is going to Paris? Is she even feeling the same as I am? Is she even having the same kind of feeling I am having? It was me who wanted to have this and not marriage then why is this creating problems and conflicts between my heart and mind? What does the destiny want? Why am I feeling so before going to America, why, it was my dream then why?

Part 1 will be updated if I get comments. Hope you like it

Edited by roshallovepraja - 8 years ago
Welocme to our family of MP forum RoshπŸ€—πŸ€—
Its so ggod see people coming with new stories on the forum. Love teh prologue and quite excited to see how the story turns out...Eagerly waiting for the next update  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Also just mention Praja fic in your title so that people can check it qucikly as in our forum once we read Praja then we all jump on that postπŸ˜†
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Welocme to our family of MP forum RoshπŸ€—πŸ€—
Its so ggod see people coming with new stories on the forum. Love teh prologue and quite excited to see how the story turns out...Eagerly waiting for the next update  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Also just mention Praja fic in your title so that people can check it qucikly as in our forum once we read Praja then we all jump on that postπŸ˜†
thanks. i will update soon. working on it. oh sure i will mention praja
Hey rosh welcome to the gang πŸ˜†
Very excited to read your story and new ideas are always welcomed 😊
Post jaldi se!
Btw I'm aayu introduce karna toh bhul hi gayi thi πŸ˜†
Hey Rosh ! πŸ€—
The prologue's really nice... πŸ‘πŸΌ Please do continue with the story πŸ˜ƒ
Hi Rosh! welcome to MP forumπŸ€—... It's indeed good to have a new writer aroundπŸ₯³... amazing prologue.. start soon... it seems like a nice storyπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by aayu_26

Post jaldi se!
thanks for including me in this gang. soon going to post part 1
Please continue. Looking forward to the story.
Awesome prologue. Update soon.
Originally posted by aayu_26

Post jaldi se!
thanks. I wll post it by tomorrow