Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Femme_Jahil

The reason behind the glow on Surbhi's face is Varun. 

You see Varun is highly photosensitive (high sensitivity to sunlight), that's why SJ does all the work for him. 

How cute. 😳

Off screen SJ does his work for him.

And on screen KV (aka Aahil) does all his work for him. 😛 Diffuse bombs, fight goons and save his life et al. ❤️

🤣🤣🤣
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheAish

If the poll was between Varbi and Survir I guess it would be a genuine question...

But when it is posed between a Shajan, Shanat or whatever, where the woman is being held captive and trapped and liberties are being taken as a "husband" by a sociopath sans psychopath (which the PH refuses to highlight clearly), ...with Sahil, where exactly is the toss up????
Exploring some darker sociological fantasies here... are we???

PS: BTW only sociopaths and psychopaths keep someone captive without a choice and molest them out of 'love'. But thanks F32 for down playing the gravity of the issue here.

👏 And she feels horrible about her feelings all due to his sociopathic actions. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well my vote goes to SAHIL as they are the real couple and the other one is a figment of someone else's imagination! (Shaad's).

@ Juhi: Yes, Forum 32 seems to want us to treat this whole thing as a picnic. I guess just to look at "photos" it is OK? But considering this week they show a women crying and praying to God about why she feels more for a stranger than her so called "husband" we cant take away the "gravity" of the subject! SJ was very good in that scene and I felt terrible just watching it! Imagine having to live it? They themselves are showing all that, and then want us to vote for pictures? Trying to lighten the mood I guess?

Also doesn't forum 32 know that "Shajan" is the name people call this pairing not "Shanat?" Only got the SAHIL part right! (They should considering that it is a 1 year old relationship). Either ways, I hope they show us some good scenes with more conflict and also do more to acknowledge the gravity of this women's current state. The mistake they made at the start was trying to make light of this situation, and now they have no excuse left to do so. Especially given how they have been showing Sanam turning into an emotional wreck! So stay consistent, is all I have to say to CV's! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

👏 And she feels horrible about her feelings all due to his sociopathic actions. 

Felt so bad fr Sanam yesterday, that scene where she tries to hold Shaad's hands to releive herself of the affect a "stranger's" touch had on her. Was truly heartbreaking, 
My heart went all out to this Girl, who is at the receiving end of such a thing due to lies of another person,

My question is "Will the gravity if such a sickening situation will ever be dealt with"
Edited by micshy - 8 years ago
tangam_5620 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

Wallpaper Wednesdays | Karanvir, Surbhi and Varun

Posted by 2 Forum 32

Wallpaper Wednesdays | Karanvir, Surbhi & Varun | Photo-shoot

Wallpaper Wednesdays are something special. I wish Care Khan was around to help me choose the best pictures of these two couple that I shot at the Himachal Pradesh Shoot of Karanvir, Surbhi and Varun. Now, a photo-shoot is always special. Especially with Karanvir Bohra. He loves the camera and according to his wife TJ, he loves to pose. Well, I know this much, I love to shoot. I love taking photographs and capture moments or create them as my Guru has always taught me. So, we bring for you two pictures I chose for today's Wallpaper Wednesdays post. Karanvir Bohra & Surbhi Jyoti and Varun Toorkey & Surbhi Jyoti.

Now, it is a real toss up as to which couple, Saahil or Shanat takes the trophy. For me, each picture that I click is special. Cause, even the not the perfect shot teaches me something.

My Guru gave me some wise words before I left for the shoot. Be aware of what you are doing, where you are and what forms part of the frame. It should be second nature. A split second assessment. And I have tried to implement that.

Now, success to me is work in progress. I believe each click should show some improvement. And the reason? To create Wallpapers just like these. And do hold on to your horses. While you all would love these pictures (yes, I am sure you all will), there are some more pictures that shall come your way from the shoot.

And yes, the behind the scene segments that we shall put up as well.

Now, don't browse too far away for we shall bring you some really exclusive stuff.

Watch Qubool Hai every Monday to Friday at 9:30pm on Zee TV.

Need we say that you need to get the hi-res photos on our Google Plus Page?

Also check out the preview of the Himachal Pradesh Shoot on our YouTube Channel.

Last but not the least, did you guys vote on the favourite location in Himachal Pradesh where we shot? My favourite was Strawberry Hills.

Okay enough for now, go drool on the photos.

😉 sahil's picture