Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -MirchiExpress-

where is poll nafs?πŸ˜•

you just have to comment there πŸ˜›
flora212 thumbnail
Saahil are real couple  and other one is not at all a couple πŸ˜› So obviously its SaHil!  Its not a poll between SurVir and VarbhiπŸ˜† if that was the case I would have said both.  But SaHil and ShaJan it will be SaHil always looking hot and sizzling
Tunailuvsahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no sannat.shaddy hatao aur qh bachaou
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If the poll was between Varbi and Survir I guess it would be a genuine question...

But when it is posed between a Shajan, Shanat or whatever, where the woman is being held captive and trapped and liberties are being taken as a "husband" by a sociopath sans psychopath (which the PH refuses to highlight clearly), ...with Sahil, where exactly is the toss up????
Exploring some darker sociological fantasies here... are we???

PS: BTW only sociopaths and psychopaths keep someone captive without a choice and molest them out of 'love'. But thanks F32 for down playing the gravity of the issue here.
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Hey for me, it is a toss up as to which picture to post on Wallpaper Wednesdays so, I put up both for all the followers of Saahil and Shaanat... isnt that fair?

Haha, I'm just joking around πŸ˜† Yes, it is fair!

JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: SheAish

If the poll was between Varbi and Survir I guess it would be a genuine question...

But when it is posed between a Shajan, Shanat or whatever, where the woman is being held captive and trapped and liberties are being taken as a "husband" by a sociopath sans psychopath (which the PH refuses to highlight clearly), ...with Sahil, where exactly is the toss up????
Exploring some darker sociological fantasies here... are we???

PS: BTW only sociopaths and psychopaths keep someone captive without a choice and molest them out of 'love'. But thanks F32 for down playing the gravity of the issue here.

SA ... I missed you.
really... how can Shajan or Shanat be even considered a couple? this is not even a legitimate EMA.. which if had been executed well would have me rooting for the straying couple.

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SahilEdited by SONU2408 - 8 years ago
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs.No major,my vote always 4 NAWB SAHAB & BEGAM JAAN.
Btw,why thy r calling othr 1 as couple?why thy r promoting thm.
#SahilEndgame
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Femme_Jahil

The reason behind the glow on Surbhi's face is Varun. 

You see Varun is highly photosensitive (high sensitivity to sunlight), that's why SJ does all the work for him. 

How cute. πŸ˜³

Off screen SJ does his work for him.

And on screen KV (aka Aahil) does all his work for him. πŸ˜› Diffuse bombs, fight goons and save his life et al. β€οΈ

And #ZeeKnowsIt πŸ˜³
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Femme_Jahil

The reason behind the glow on Surbhi's face is Varun. 

You see Varun is highly photosensitive (high sensitivity to sunlight), that's why SJ does all the work for him. 

How cute. πŸ˜³

Off screen SJ does his work for him.

And on screen KV (aka Aahil) does all his work for him. πŸ˜› Diffuse bombs, fight goons and save his life et al. β€οΈ

10000 percent agreeπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›