Wallpaper Wednesdays | Karanvir, Surbhi and Varun

Posted: 8 years ago

Wallpaper Wednesdays | Karanvir, Surbhi and Varun

Posted by 2 Forum 32

Wallpaper Wednesdays | Karanvir, Surbhi & Varun | Photo-shoot

Wallpaper Wednesdays are something special. I wish Care Khan was around to help me choose the best pictures of these two couple that I shot at the Himachal Pradesh Shoot of Karanvir, Surbhi and Varun. Now, a photo-shoot is always special. Especially with Karanvir Bohra. He loves the camera and according to his wife TJ, he loves to pose. Well, I know this much, I love to shoot. I love taking photographs and capture moments or create them as my Guru has always taught me. So, we bring for you two pictures I chose for today's Wallpaper Wednesdays post. Karanvir Bohra & Surbhi Jyoti and Varun Toorkey & Surbhi Jyoti.

Now, it is a real toss up as to which couple, Saahil or Shanat takes the trophy. For me, each picture that I click is special. Cause, even the not the perfect shot teaches me something.

My Guru gave me some wise words before I left for the shoot. Be aware of what you are doing, where you are and what forms part of the frame. It should be second nature. A split second assessment. And I have tried to implement that.

Now, success to me is work in progress. I believe each click should show some improvement. And the reason? To create Wallpapers just like these. And do hold on to your horses. While you all would love these pictures (yes, I am sure you all will), there are some more pictures that shall come your way from the shoot.

And yes, the behind the scene segments that we shall put up as well.

Now, don't browse too far away for we shall bring you some really exclusive stuff.

Watch Qubool Hai every Monday to Friday at 9:30pm on Zee TV.

Need we say that you need to get the hi-res photos on our Google Plus Page?

Also check out the preview of the Himachal Pradesh Shoot on our YouTube Channel.

Last but not the least, did you guys vote on the favourite location in Himachal Pradesh where we shot? My favourite was Strawberry Hills.

Okay enough for now, go drool on the photos.

Edited by flora212 - 8 years ago
P.S There is poll in FB page of forum 32 asking which couple is Hot in these two picπŸ˜› and which is cool! 
Now, it is a real toss up as to which couple, Saahil or Shanat takes the trophy.

Really, Vrushali? πŸ˜† It's not much of a toss up from the audience's POV... It's pretty clear who takes the trophy (especially since only one of these is a real couple! πŸ˜‰)
πŸ˜† No second guesses as to which couple sizzles and which one's completely "thanda". πŸ˜†
I'm loving KV's bohemian look, by the way!! β€οΈ
tfs! Love the SaHil pic. πŸ‘
Love SaHil pic , it's hot  Thanks for sharing! Edited by LauraVIP - 8 years ago
Might have liked the other picture. But when THAT couple is around others all fade away. πŸ˜›

Sahil pic is looking good and Surbhi is looking good in the other picπŸ˜›

Originally posted by JShukla

Sahil pic is looking good and Surbhi is looking good in the other picπŸ˜›

Yeah, that's what I thought πŸ˜†